22 . There are no words for this

Felix-
Maddie I cannot wait for tomorrow I cannot wait for Tim Meyer I am really excited for tomorrow I cannot wait to spend it with you.

I cannot wait to kill those things with you so I'm pretty excited that you are wanting to spend time with you  I can not be more thankful that you have wanted time with me I just can't wait to take you out to dinner and celebrate Plus Maddie.

I just am so thankful that you have agreed to be my partner because you signed yourself up for things that you did not have to do. You're so young Maddie you didn't have to come to Seoul with Liz

when you guys were still in your early adolescence you know 1718 you guys did not have to come here and comfort us and you didn't have to come here and do all these things but yet you continue to do these things and it's really really heartwarming that you come to do these things with us and the fact that you comfort me and you comfort guys as well and you always always there for us in our time of need and the fact that you don't really come playing anymore is really special.

Maddie -

I blame from a very young age not complain and not question people because that can get you into trouble later on if you want and complain people don't want to be around you and if you complain about other people who think your is mental .

I came here because I wanted to protect you from JYP you seem like a good guy and I couldn't see another beautiful blonde her blue I boy get ruined by the K-pop in mystery I've always thought that you were beautiful Felix I still think of beautiful now are kids are we so lucky to have you as a dad let along your features.

I hope if we have children and we have a daughter and she has your old and your eyes and my skin but I hope she looks more like you than she does it because you're features are exquisite and I've never found a idle with your features .

I thought that you were beautiful and I'm still mad at JYP for you enjoying your back and you're not telling him because he wouldn't thank you that is not Okay
with me.