19. So much pain

Liz-

I wasn't sure what was going to happen today I didn't know what was going to happen I just knew that I didn't really feel well and I had no idea why I didn't feel well I felt really funny and I felt like I was going to be sick I didn't know what the uncultured ball sensation was I started getting ready but I felt like a hard rock in my stomach almost I didn't know what it was and I didn't wanna panic because me working in the medical field .

I know entirely too much about these things and it's never good try to self diagnose yourself so I decided not to worry about it and I decided to just lay low and take it easy I had no idea what to expect to expect so I just decided not to worry about it and I got kind of nervous I felt as if like something was in me in a way but I didn't think of it Chris would be home soon so then .

I wouldn't have to worry I thought maybe I just got sick because he was gone for so long he had he had a recording session to do and I didn't want to bother him .

I just decided to push off my worries and concerns because that's when things get ugly that is when things get bad that is when things get really brutal and it's just nice not to worry about it. Chris -I'm getting ready to head out for the day are you sure you're going to be OK Liz if you start to feel bad please please call me I know .

I have a lot of meetings today so I don't know exactly when I will be home like I could call San and have him stay with you because I don't want you by yourself because that would be very scary so if you're feeling sick will you please please call someone OK I have to go now I love you darling .