25. I began to wonder why i came

Han-
Kairen  Honey what's wrong you look terrible before she could even answer me she hit the floor and all you hear is beeping and monitors going off and I didn't know what to do I quickly panicked and called 911 I hope they will get here in time medical distribute her first issue in Korea .

I started to cry and scream what is going to happen to her I thought is she going to be OK I wondered

I really hoped she was going to be fine I really hoped that she was going to be OK but

I wasn't for sure and I wasn't holding my breath either if she was going to be OK or not going to be OK because I was worried about her .

I am always worried about her she's a kick ass woman. Then the paramedics finally got here and they Westerhoff the surgery as soon as we reach the hospital I wasn't allowed in they pushed me down to see and made me sit there and wait anxiously like an idiot we were supposed to go out for breakfast with everyone but .

I'll have to let them know why I didn't know what was going to happen and I was very very scared I didn't know what was going on I was getting really frightened I didn't know what was happening and all I knew was I wanted answers I wanted to know why she was getting so sick all the sudden then all the sudden. I seen them getting the breathing pump out and I begin to panic did she die on me I thought no no this can't be then they hooked her up to more machines that I didn't even have a name for and I started to worry but then

.
I heard something that made my heart drop and I felt like my heart was in my stomach there was a baby that was being rushed out into the neonatal teen the baby looks just like me and Karin as if someone has Photoshop it maybe was a perfect mixture but then I realize that was our son because the baby came out the same room that Karin  was  the same operating room wow I thought this couldn't be happening this was almost too close to home .

I was really scared and I didn't know what was happening I started wondering what it happened turns out I was a dad what am I gonna tell the boys they understand they've always wanted to be uncles we're older in life now but what about my boss oh great I thought now I have to deal with that The mistreatment of JYP the lowest you can get I would have to deal with soon.