5. Gee

Chris-

today I just feel kind of slow I feel really really really rundown like I just feel like a slug if you wanna I can't three we have to record vocals for an album today and it's just not going so hot it's not going to go it's just not going well I'm trying not to let it get my spirits down but it's starting to what I'm starting to get kind of emotional and humble a little bit because it's a good recording session that's all I want but by the looks of it .

I probably am not getting that kind of bother me because it's just going to cause more issues later so I keep worrying about it I will have anxiety the rest of the time and I don't want invite so I am going to try on nothing .

I have an episode change today and I need to get done so I'm not going to let this little bitty sinus issue either I'm not going to let is that because I need to focus on my self and on Liz.

I need to suck it up and yeah on being an idol you have to be strong you can't let little bitty
things like this unexpected issue upset or you might as well just curl up and go home I thought I said like JYP training.

I can survive this a little bitty mishap I thought I could so I survive this I am a good person and I can do it I thought but then I started to get scared I sneezed and my nose Pour out and started gushing blood I was panicking at this point everything was hurting I tried applying ice and heat that didn't work I tried blowing but then it started running in the back of my throat and I felt really scared and embarrassed I couldn't broadcast like this I had no idea choice but to call for help LIZ ! 

Liz-
Oh my goodness what's wrong honey honey what's wrong tell me oh my God you're bleeding your nose is bleeding I quickly grab some wash clause and made one super hot and pressed it against his nose.

I made him lead forward but I could tell he was going throw up he threw up on me but it didn't really matter I was getting really nervous about him I didn't know what to do we had just gotten home from our honeymoon like we just got home from the honeymoon.

I didn't know what to do and I begin to panic he's bleeding I thought this is so not good he's bleeding he's really bleeding oh my God no I begin to panic and I start mas him but then he started bomb and I really scared God why is this to him he deserted this is is is traisizing and he knows but this is a bloody nose that's greater than when I've ever seen and now

I'm starting to get worried because this could lead to blood clots in the chest. Eventually his nose stopped bleeding and I took his bloody clothes and tried to treat them in the wash and then .

I put him in a bath and put him to bed that was the scariest thing ever I thought and I don't ever want to do that again or see him go through that again if he doesn't get better by tomorrow I'm going to the doctor and I'm going to get answers.