26. Dishonest

Chris-

yesterday I just couldn't believe what it happened I went from being a saint or to be in a dad and just a matter of ours I was so grateful but so shocked in the way because I couldn't believe that I was finally now a father I had wanted to be a dad or a very long time and I finally got that often but I finally got that option Liz was such a rockstar was how she brought  chin sun in the world I informed the boys about her but the guys were still in shock.

I hadn't heard from Felix and Han in a really long time which was kind of unusual but everybody else was really excited for the baby and they were off buying her things and get helping us build her a nursery based her on sunshine because she really was our sunshine I wasn't sure what I was going to do and how I was going to tell  JYP but I knew I would eventually have to tell him sooner or later and I did I told him that Eventually I'd have to apparently Maddie and Kairen had also welcomed unexpected children but there's was more chaotic than ours.

I was happy and I hope the girls are recovering apparently Maddie had been off her own tongue because she had a stroke and process luckily there wasn't any more brain damage for her to deal with just she had to take it easy and she had to get a new script glasses.

I'm grateful because it could've been much worse for both of the girls especially Kairen apparently Han had found her passed out and she was rushed into surgery Noori had made his unexpected debut he was a gift to his parents and I guess you can say everything is peaches and cream until JYP finds out I dread it but it's okay . Han - Bangchan  Hyung hyung I know I've been quite the past 2 weeks but I have a good explanation I'm a dad now and Felix is too
Chris -you don't have to explain anything to me I know you guys aren't lying Felix told me what it happened as soon as Chris and Maddie hit the ground I'm very happy for you I daughters and sons can grow up together.

Felix- Bangchan it was horrible Maddie had a really bad stroke and her eyes rolled in the back of her head and I wasn't even allowed to be with her and I'm still recovering and it was the scariest thing ever .

I don't ever wanna see anything like that again and I was the worst feeling ever and I had to call Hyunjin to help me because .

I didn't realize you and Liz had welcome Chin Sun yet .

Chris -what matters is the babies are healthy and the girls are fine that's the main priority here right guys . " agreed " right so now we have to tell her boss but we all have to work together or it's not going to work.