31. It still isnt over

JYP-

this isn't over I said angrily I wanted them to know that it was only the beginning of of a disagreement that we were gonna have pop forever this wasn't over actually if spy from over I don't know who these girls thought they were but it was not over and it's not going to be over like this is not the end of it it's not the end of it and I want these girls to know that this is not end of the chapter it's not it's never going to be the end of an iPhone hope that they know that it's not the end of that .

It's unbelievable that I got traded like this I'm so mad at them I told them no marriage no kids and they broke all of my rules and I can't fired them because then I'll lose my best selling artist and then I'll be bankrupt this is so horrid so I have to come up with a plan maybe .

I could've abduct
the kids I don't think they'd catch on to me.
I mean it's just not the end and they're gonna have a lot to really really learn about you know if they think if they think that they can just sit and giggle about these times they're wrong I'm not gonna just let them have their happy ever after that is not going to happen is not going to happen they're not gonna get that happy ever after idea if you will because I won't because I won't allow wow not gonna allow them to just have that that ability it doesn't get to end like that if you were to ask me let them have that Billy it doesn't work like that with me and it's never really worked like that with me .

I don't know who these girls think they are but you don't get to mess with JYP and get away I hope these girls take into accountability what they are doing it is very wrong and I hope that they know that they will be held accountable for their for the choices that they make they might not of blackmailed anyone but they fell in love with my artist by marriage .

that's like the worst thing they do in my eyes in love one of mine artist and think that guy notes falling in love with one of my heart think you will get because that's not how things work out that's not how things work around here it never has been and it will never end like they wanted to if you ask me the girls will pay for their actions they will pay for their actions and choices that they make consequence they will have consequences.

it pisses a lot of people off why can't you just let him be in love was the worst thing that could happen mean possibly pants the girls falling in love boys might want to get in there I know that Maddie lives in Korean smart but they truly date truly cannot no matter how hard I try .

I am JYP please wait seven ha ha JYP it's always one step ahead of them so they may have thought that they got away perfect with the perfect love story but reality is always there bite you in the ass even when you least expect to always going to be waiting for them keeping a Jk on there every move so they thought they won this round peacefully but they really need a lost miserably if you ask me how they did it .

I am going to laugh at you and say poorly because everybody don't mess don't mess JYP and get and get away with it we just don't do that no one is to mess with me and think that I won't know for the more that you think about it I loved how the girls thought that they had outdid mean but can anybody out do JYP can anybody outsmart the master no absolutely no.