20. Fix it

Lee Know-

oh Felix how nice of you to finally join me for breakfast and it only took you six months to cre schedule with Madison's Avenue to come and see me all jokes aside but  and I serious how are things .

I'm very proud of you I am really happy and really shocked that you know you finally got the girl your jeans not really to say that
I'm shocked I'm just shocked that she was so willing and so kind to you know put up with you for that long feelings because you're not an easy person to put up with all the time you know what I mean my darling  but I'm seriously so happy for you.

I am really really really happy that You I truly am Felix I just want you to be happy and I know you're happy ever after with Maddie and I'm truly Cathy freeman I know that you have been wanting this for a very long time you know song and I really have healthy for you Felix have yourself where is he in a good husband to Maddie I cannot be thankful enough that you got Maddie as your wife I am very happy that you got Maddie as your wife you can do whatever you want to do but you are a great husband to her and I am really happy for you that you are a great husband

.

I have never been more happy for someone than I am you because you always make sure that Maddie has what she needs and I know that being Maddie's husband is a full-time occupation because of everything that she had to go through and I like that you were able to except her for who she really really is and you never complain about about it so that to me is is very very very very special.

I love how you always are there for her because I know that it can be emotionally traumatizing for you to be there for her now I don't know why I don't quite know what you write you what you say what you see in her butt and really proud of you for doing this for Felix because you have been a godsend for her I mean .

I was reading Maddie's book yesterday and she said that she didn't have anyone when she was younger and we know that's true because she's never gone home for Christmas she doesn't have anybody to miss you know what I mean so I think you're a great person for doing what you've done for Maddie and I couldn't be more proud to call you a bandmate for doing what you do for her. Felix -well I love Maddie and I will never stop loving Maddie I do everything for Maddie because I love her and I will never stop loving her so that to me she is a gift from God to have as a wife and a partner.

I don't know why people wouldn't give her a chance and she's not a liar so I guess it was just a fact that maybe they didn't wanna be seen with Maddie because she was too different I don't know but it's their loss for not wanting her.