24,Fear and blame

Liz-

I woke up this morning and I fell off I couldn't quite put my finger on it it felt like really bad cramps but I didn't really think much of it because I mean.

I just didn't think it was anything serious so I went on with my day and Crystal come in to give me a kiss and he told me that he had to go to studio and that he would be back as soon as he could and that he would be with me as soon as he could and then he noticed that I was feeling sick .

I told him not to worry about it and that I would see him when he came home from work and I told him if he was that worried about me then he could send San  look after me because I knew if I need to go to the hospital Sam would take me Chris agreed and he went off to work.

Chris-OK but if you get worse and you end up in the hospital you better have him call me babe I mean it I am really worried about you you haven't been the same even throwing up recently you've been swollen and your beats I'm just really worried about you OK babe .

I know you're strong you've always been strong and you're a kick ass dog mom to Quill but I worry about you constantly I love you OK have a good day I love you call me if you get sick .
San -Liz I know that you're not OK you look horrible today you look brutal like you just look really sick you're pale you're sweating you can hardly sit I know it hurts to sit and I know it hurts to do anything but I am I am worried about you I am I need to take you to the doctor because I need answers I need answers on what is wrong with you were going to the hospital right now I'm not gonna give you an option I lifted her over my shoulders because I knew she wouldn't walk to the car go willingly and I vested Quill  I knew I wasn't supposed to do that but it's an emergency and she was refusing medical help help me ! help me ! Please I need a doctor right now please .

Nurse -
OK what's going on here oh my goodness ma'am you look like you need dire medical help I'm not gonna help you fill out paperwork I'm gonna get you to a room right away because this is very scary oh my goodness the technician will be in right away to help you.
Tech - hello I'm just going to do a quick ultrasound so I can see what's going on inside you okay .
Liz- oh oh please stop it hurts when you do that wow
Tech - ma'ma do you realize your in your final stages of labor
Liz-
what no no San tell the doctor and the tech  she's wrong I'm not pregnant I can't be oh my god now JYP is going to end me .
San -
shh shh Liz calm down I'm calling Chris now okay relax

Chris - sudden it hit that my phone would be ringing soon because I hadn't heard from her and it was starting to worry me.

I kissed her forehead and I left and I went on with my day at the studio and is probably around lunch with my phone rang and I was really scared so I raced  off to the hospital to see what was going on. Pregnant my darling is pregnant it was interesting because she didn't look pregnant she didn't act pregnant I was scared Liz and I had always wanted children and I'm thinking maybe there was a complication and Liz and I would have to deal with a few more but I try to think positive in a multiple women go through pregnancies undetected in the babies turn out fine and I was hoping that God would be nice enough to let that happen for me and Liz and I can only imagine what she must've been feeling because.

I knew stand was with her and I knew that he wouldn't let anything bad happen to her why was why I was on my way there to get to her right now he wouldn't let me down he couldn't let me down. Liz Liz honey are you okay I I know what the doctors told you a sand texted me but I will let you know that I'm here to support you and it's all gonna be OK all right it's it's gonna be okay I I I just need you to relax and the doctor's nurse is here going to help you when eight months pregnant are you sure she's not like a month of long like what's going on.

Doctor Choi-
well Chris I had a chance to look at her lab results and she's in fact a pregnant and in the final stages of labor so I need you to suit up and please be there very difficult because .

I know you guys were reading and that well you know 20 minutes but hey you you made it in time that's the first I just got out of one where the dad didn't make it in time at all oh is he sleeping on the couch tonight.
Chris-is the baby OK how can you make jokes about this doctor.
Doctor Choi -from the lab works the baby looks great okay San and Chris can you put those scrubs on for me .
Liz- this so isn't happening no please Chris tell the doctor he's wrong please oh my god no I'm scared Chris please don't go I need you I can't do this without you please don't go and oh my what was that .

Chris-
Leave you why would I leave you my darlinglene I can't I can't even fathom leaving you honey no

Liz-oh Chris oh it hurts so much what if the baby is premature I'm scared guys I can't do it I can't do it .

Chris - Bang Liz you are the most strongest badass woman I've ever met you can do this we're going to bring our bundle of joy into the world together you me and San are a team okay let's do this .

San- you've got this Liz I'm gonna hold your hand the entire time okay let's do this .

Liz- ahh oh my god

Chris - your doing so wonderful sunshine you've got it you got this it's almost over i I'd trade places with you in a heartbeat .
San- your doing it
okay your such a rock star
Doctor Choi- one more big one
Liz - ahh oh my god oh is the baby okay
Doctor Choi -
she's perfect Liz she's perfect .
Chris - oh my god I'm so proud of you my Angel oh my god well San your her god father oh my god .

I'm so proud of you as soon as they laid her Liz chest water works flowed out of my eyes she was clutching on to Liz necklace I give her at our honey moon . 15 minutes later I got to hold her and I sobbed Chin sun was so beautiful her Korean name means Sun and hope her state name was Luna .

I began to sing her a song You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away
The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cried
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away I'm a dad now how wild is that .