32. Just you wait

Liz-

i'm so excited to finally take sunshine home her delivery was kind of a bit of a surprise

I mean Sandy and I were watching a movie when I started getting the spasm or what I thought were back spasms and then .

I thought it was a kidney stone attack and then I told San I wish I could go to bed and never wake up and then he was convinced he was taking me to the hospital and he did take me to the hospital but I'm so grateful that we're on the way home .

I'm very shocked that San
stayed with me in care out her delivery and that was really kind of him he didn't need to do that I can't even begin to imagine how he must've felt knowing that he is just a best friend and you're not a father.

I can begin to fathom how he must be old but I china to think about it I mean I know he'll be here for us to  because he's such a good uncle to her he cried and she was born and he supported me when I was scared .

I there was no way I would've been able to make it to pre without them It was the  time ever and then you know she came in the world completely fine and it made me feel a lot better that he was there with me and it wasn't brutal.

Chris-

I'm so proud of you my love you bought her in the world beautifully and I know it was a scary time and I know you were worried about the girls in their sake but you were a rockstar and bringing her here it was such a great time for you know us and I mean definitely.

I wish we could've been out did the baby shower and in all the gender reveal but this was OK to you I'm just happy I made it to you in time I I thought you were dying I thought.

I was gonna lose you and that was just gu other like

I thought

I was gonna lose you but you prevailed and survive but

I can't even be in an engine work hard and Felix most dealt with what they witnessed during the time you were admitted but I'm so proud of you sunshine love you always.

Liz-It was scary I'm really proud of of us we're getting food is but now I only issue is your boss but we'll get through him
we always do.