21. What is going on

Kairen -

I don't feel very well today and I can't quite put my finger on it I don't know why I don't feel good but I've learned not to question myself because I probably just don't feel good for opposite reasons maybe I'm just not sleeping good enough .

I know I will go to the store and I will go get some pillows so I went home to get my wallet because I was reading in the market about these pillows
decided to go get some but before.

I could really make it but I thought I started to feel sick and I started to grow up I wasn't sure what was going on and I couldn't really think at the moment but I was really feeling kind of off and I didn't know why .

I was felt kind of seasick and away I decided to maybe hop in the shower to relieve some of my discomfort and get my pills later but that was probably the worst thing .

I could've done because I started to feel dizzy and I almost passed out but the last thing I remember is hands going through my hair and that was the last thing I remembered.

Han - kairen honey honey please please Wake up wake up I need you to wake up baby please please get up for me no no no no don't do this to me no no come on don't don't do this to me honey wheat we've gone through hardships before you're not leaving me please get up if not no you're not doing this to me .

I love you so much I love you more than I fucking love myself and you think that you're going to do this to me oh my God no come on baby please
don't do that no oh my god .

My head was spinning I got to the doctors and they took her away and put her in a room and I put it on sedation what caused all this I thought but then .

I would see something that was shocked me for years to come I seen something that me and Kairen
always wanted but it was a shock I soon heard allowed thumping noise coming from the machine I held onto her icy hand and I looked up

I seen almost a full-term baby looking back at me almost on the screen it was free the but I thought that.

I was in some delusional movie this couldn't be happening to me will it but will the guys think but I have to worry about that later on there was a baby inside of her whose life everybody's life was hanging in the balance mine hers and I are un n and child the baby was sucking and it's th and I noticed that the fluid was kinda low and then .

I remember the doctor asked me to sign a waiver and I did and I took her to the surgery worst part is that I can't get a hold of anybody and I'm all alone and I slid down the wall and started to sob because now I'm facing something so dramatical alone and no one's here to comfort me.