10. Berries

JYP-

when I was walking by the berry bush I got an idea I got an idea so gotten but I thought maybe I can put it in motion but I have to get it to work if it doesn't work I'd be screwed I think I'm really screwed I'd have a field plan and then of course

I'd be the prime suspect if anything get to the curb so I need to think of something bigger and brighter how do I how do I see what do I succeed by hiring someone to bring me to a car someone who am .

I going to college who am I going am I going to call an acquaintance am I going to call someone that I know I need to get the ringleader before it's too late .

I know Liz gathers up the girls or maybe it's not you can kind of motivating I mean she is kind of ugly too to be honest or I don't know what Felix sees in  Her it scares the living shit out of me that Maddie could potentially marry one of my higher up idols like Felix is my money maker my money maker so if he marries Maddie .

I am fucked I will lose every single penny that I have if he finds an interest in that I will go Quinquin Oliva with her or worse if Liz and bench and get married I fucked that means I I have to kiss every one good I don't know how to feel about that I had system goodbye and I would lose weight and lots of money I don't know how well feel about that I don't know about bankruptcy but not Cheryl showing my phobia and I can't let them know that .

I am upset at them for taking my idols away that really scares me and makes me mad my idols could be taken away huge some girls for the ideal and now that your key changing the Korean disability act I would really be the number one suspect because go out there is changing lives so I would be the bad guy and that scares me I'm not a bad person.