28. How?!

Han-

you think you're going to vomit excuse me you should be happy for me I am a father and didn't you say being a dad is the greatest gift in the world boss didn't you tell me that didn't you say that one day you'd let us get married and have children didn't you say you'd let us love our people and not take them away from us because you're breaking all your promises and it's just making us want to runaway even more and leave your company for that reason you don't get to do this to us I mean it .

I'm not gonna let you hurt me or Kairen or I send anymore It took an army to get him here and it took an army to get Jae here you know it pisses me off because you're supposed to support us not shut down are you after life idol dreams.

Kairen-I almost died you jack ass I was lost my life bringing him into the world I wouldn't of been able to do anything without hon because it comes away on tour like he wanted him to be I could've died and it really hurts me so I'm just thankful that he got sick Chris got sick because he save this all with the sinus surgery because had he not got his surgery me and Maddie could be buried 6 feet under and who knows what would've happened to you Liz .

I'm just really thankful that we all got kids out of this and are healthy and are strong and pretty soon we're going to move on and be happy and have a family and do everything that we can do to be normal and you know work around all these differences.

Maddie-I almost died I almost died I had it not been for Felix how do you not trying to see PRI me and how do you not letting me to the Hospital by calling Hyunjin I probably Wouldn't be here right now and that is really scary and I just knowing that Felix could've been a widow and he would have the razor all by himself and that really nauseous me tonight unless he died because of your selfishness is JYP and the way that you treat
Felix is going to stop because he's been crying  to me up until the time that Jae was born  about his back he cried to me That he was in excruciating pain you're very a selfish man.

Liz-And what about what you did to my husband what about what you did to Chris your first train needed to treat it like pulley for a decade now he sinus surgery his nose bled for an hour he almost died because blood was getting in his airways you jack ass I'm not sure what came over me I don't know if it was just because I was a mom now or what but something came over me and I slept JYP so hard.

I chipped his tooth he looked at me in shock and Chris pulled me back and help me close to his chest when he started screaming obscenities at me. Chris - shh ,
shh Liz
no no no crying baby no more crying it's OK see I'm OK yeah he'll in his lesson for what he did to me but I'm really proud of you for being brave and speaking your mind