14. Cotton Candy

Felix-

I woke up from a Fantabulous dream I was very shocked when I woke up to the site that I saw my beautiful Maddie was so beautiful she slept so peacefully and I was an all of her that beautiful black raven hair that was on me I smiled as I played with her pen straight hair.

I began to cry in a way I've never seen anything so beautiful how did I get so lucky Maddie started in her sleep and I begin to cry she was so beautiful and I just didn't know why
I didn't know how .

I got the most beautiful girl in the world beautiful and special to me Maddie has been for a lot and she never let it bother her she had Scott and she met her two best friends and they took over the world and in fact Maddie's best friends are actually engaged and married to my Band-Maid so it all worked out in a way it's really nice that I finally get to have people that love us for us and not what our paycheck can do for them Maddie Liz and Kairen don't use our paychecks to buy for Saatchi shoes or anything we have to physically take them to the store and won't leave until they pick something out it drives Maddie Bacchus she said she doesn't need designer clothes because to her Adidas champion under armor and time and true sweatpants are the way to go she also thinks her puma makes her look pretty sexy .

I'm not gonna lie Maddie in those hoodies just does something to me especially when she puts her hair up in a little braid and she puts on her little Adidas cap Pfizer oh I just want to stop in hysterics when I see that so beautiful how did I get so lucky I begin to cry even more just than her beautiful brown eyes popped open and she looked at me .

Maddie -

Good morning I hope I didn't wake you up
stirring in my sleep I didn't mean to wake you up any big plans for the day my darling.

Felix-My only plan is to snuggle with my favorite girl which is you my darling one day will get to be in a house and live happily ever after as soon as I stupid Skin phlegm   boss will let us go and have more freedom Maddie

I said that happens we want to sleep in his nasty dorms and I promise to give you the moon .