Chapter 1 Truck-kun Got Me

Dying because of a truck really sucks, especially if you're driving home from work in a rush because you want to watch the multiverse of madness on disney plus with your 4k 60 inch, but as they say when life throws you lemons make lemonade damnit!

Let me introduce myself "my name's Quentin Silverstone and I'm a, actually let's skip this introduction and let's just say I'm a fan of a lot of stuff, anything from movies, shows, anime, comics of all kinds, and novels of all kinds."

So after dying and then waking up in an infirmary bed, with a random blonde hair blue eyed dude reading a news paper that's says Wellston on the front page, let's just say I blue screen crashed for a good 20 seconds then rebooted and sat up, thanks to my knowledge of popular webtoon story's I immediately figured out I was somehow in unordinary by uru-chan and I was looking at Arlo.

Within the next second I figured out I was somehow John now because I remembered this scene, it happened after John got ambushed by Illena and her crew and it's a few days before the first fight between John and Arlo that takes place at wellston turf wars location, thankfully I'm a fast thinker when I'm panicking, and I also don't show that I'm panicking, so I immediately thought of how to proceed at least until Seraphina returned, and maybe after school when I get to John's place, my place, then I can contemplate existence and have my long overdue mental freakout.

Arlo-"Look who finally decided to wake up" (sarcastic).

John-"Look who finally decided to save my ass after watching me struggle with four douchebags" (sarcastic).

Arlo-(tikmark) "I'm surprised you knew I was there it makes me wonder if you have an ability similar to Isen's however I didn't stick around to wait for you to wake up so we could have this stupid back and forth I have a few questions for you and I'm not leaving until I get some acceptable answers, you can't refuse to answer if you do I don't mind teaching you a lesson (threatening tone)." (Notification sound), "hold on" from Holden-(Isen's been following you around.) (!) "It seems you're lucky this time around so I'll hold off on the questions for today because I have something urgent that has come up but I will have my answers soon."

John-(menacing tone) "I finally figured out what your up to Arlo so you'll have your answers not with words but actions after the weekend ends on monday after school me you and Elaine will go to wellston's turf wars location well settle things there once and for all."

Arlo-(pissed off)"fine so be it I'll make sure to put you in your place!" (Walks out of the door and slams it.)

After he left I immediately checked out the system that was given to me because it's stupid notification window was in the top right corner of my vision the whole time.

Stats
Abilities
Inventory
Missions
Draw

Looks simple enough.

Lets go in order from top to bottom shall we.

Stats
Name-John Doe
Ability Equipped
Aura Manipulation 7.0 (Aura Sense 10m)

Huh shouldn't I be 7.5, oh I haven't become joker yet and terrorized the school (exasperated thought).

Why does it say equipped?

Well let's check abilities now.

Abilities
Current Loadout
1-Aura manipulation 7.0 (Aura Sense 10m)
2-x
3-x
4-x
5-x
Note-Because of the system all abilities either currently equipped or gained from draws except for your original ability that cannot be unequipped from the first slot will be 50% stronger then rounded up if the level is odd from the original version however in return the levels of those abilities cannot increase even with amplifiers except for your original ability.

Dampening Effect Toggle On/Off
Note-Use this feature to train under dampening effects all 5 currently equipped abilities levels and stats will be cut in half and rounded down if it's an odd level when turned on.

Ability Storage
1-99 Storage boxes
Note-Once all 99 boxes are filled plus all 5 slots are being used you must delete an ability before you can add a new one when an ability is deleted from the ability storage or equip loadout menu which is possible even before all slots and boxes are filled, instead of just disappearing it will transform into a perfected ability converter serum vial that can be drank by anyone with 100% conversion rate including stats and level change along with the original users potential and mastery, the process takes 24 hours to complete however if system user drinks one the ability will be immediately added into a slot or box in the ability tab and copied abilities by aura manipulation will temporarily be stored in the boxes until the time limit runs out then they vanish completely and they won't be amplified until equipped but once you activate them yourself and use those abilities and then deactivate them yourself the copied abilities from aura manipulation will vanish immediately, no conversion serums or anything for copied abilities.

Inventory
1,000$
1-99 Storage Boxes
Note-Each box can hold up to 99x of the item placed in it can not hold living things besides plants.

Missions

1-Ability Strengthening
Rewards
7.5-1,000$, Silver Ticket
8.0-Ability Upgrade To Channeler, 10,000$, Gold Ticket
9.0-Ability Upgrade To Channel Master, 100,000$, Platinum Ticket
10.0-Ability Upgrade To Channel God, 1,000,000$, Diamond Ticket

2-Beat Arlo's ass and officially grant him the title Asslo
Rewards-1,000$, Silver ticket, Aura Manipulation Level Increase By 0.5

3-Confront Terrence About the booth at the mall and get him to reveal his organization's name you may use whatever means to achieve this including killing him but not before hearing the name of his organization.
Rewards-Complete Spectre Pack Which includes Perfected Dampener 3x, Perfected Disabler 3x, Perfected All Cure 3x-Makes you immune to all ability comprising effects permanently except for amplification and conversion, Invisibility 4.4, Teleportation 3.8/note-50% increase won't take effect until ability is given to you this includes all abilities except your own.

4-Find proof of Valerie being Volcan and show it to Arlo you may use any means necessary except killing to achieve this
Rewards-Ember pack which includes
Perfected Amplifier 10x-(can only be used once per ability if the ability isn't god-tier level it will be after taking this if it is god-tier it will be maxed out take orally, Flame Claw 4.5, Speed 3.7, Regeneration 3.2.

Draw
Bronze-1,000$/per draw unless you have tickets already-randomly gives you an ability that is 3.4 or lower

Silver-10,000$/per draw unless you have tickets already-randomly gives you an ability between 3.5 and 4.9

Gold-100,000$/per draw unless you have tickets already-randomly gives you an ability between 5.0 and 5.9

Platinum-1,000,000$/per draw unless you have tickets already-randomly gives you an ability that is 6.0 or higher to a max of 10.0

Diamond-10,000,000$/per draw unless you have tickets already-gives you any ability you want including made up ones as long as you are detailed enough in your description sadly the potential and starting level and stats are generated automatically to best suit your new made up ability however these made up abilities masteries can be improved through any number of ways to make them stronger just like your original ability however the 50% strengthening effect doesn't work with made up abilities.