Chapter 26 Cobra Coils

(Next day)

I was currently walking towards my next class when I started hearing students mention Elaine getting knocked out and sent to the infirmary so I immediately went there and on my way I was stopped by Cecile.

"Cecile what's up?"

Cecile"I got word that multiple individuals wearing halloween masks have been terrorizing and beating up students do you know about this?"

"Yeah currently Mr.Keene is tracking down who's responsible for selling students amplifiers once I'm updated on the situation by him I'm planning on hunting who's responsible down."

Cecile"this is leading to straight chaos do you have any idea who could be behind all of this at this rate everything will fall apart!"

"Don't worry I'm heading to the infirmary right now to ask Elaine some questions or at least find a lead that I can follow."

Cecile"ok John just please hurry and find who's responsible before the entire hierarchy falls apart!"

"Will do see ya."

As I'm entering the infirmary I discover a lot of injured students and Elaine still unconscious with Arlo at her bed side.

"Hey everyone I'll be healing all of you now as payment I need you to start looking for students wearing masks and if you can capture them and bring them to me that would be great as a bonus I'll be giving all of you a 50% boost buff that'll last for 24 hours!"

(Activated channel master and restoration link and healed and amplified everyone except Arlo)

Random chatter"Holy shit!" "This is awesome John is so cool!" "Nice I can now get back at that asshole now!"

(Whistle)

"Everyone while this is an emergency and I'm willing to do this don't misplace this for kindness you all are not allowed to target anyone else besides masked individuals and even if you take one down your not allowed to demask them until their brought to me and if you can don't injure them beyond recovery I still need to interrogate them I'll be heading to the press room bring all of them there!"

Everyone"yes of course John we won't let you down!" (All proceed to leave the infirmary except for Elaine and Arlo)

Doc"John you should seriously consider becoming the school nurse in my place no one would ever have anymore problems and I can finally quit!"

"😑 Seriously doc I wouldn't touch your job with a ten foot poll."

(Grumbling)

Leilah"John do you have any idea who's responsible for all of this?"

"No I'm afraid but we will know soon."

Elaine"what happened what am I doing in the infirmary?"

"You were attacked by a masked student I'm afraid but I've healed you and turned you temporarily into a high-tier I'm going to need you to stay here and help doc out as a second assistant for today until I can sort this mess out at least."

Elaine"sure thing John it's the least I can do." (While getting up)

Arlo"John I want to help too do you mind trying an experiment of sorts?"

"No what's up Arlo what did you have in mind?"

Arlo"I want to see if your new capabilities with your ability can make me go past the limits of my ability?"

"Sure thing let's give it a try."

(Tries to amplify Arlo further then copies his ability afterwards and actually gets barrier 15.0)