Chapter 11 Interrogation

The rest of the day was peaceful after school I went to Boba and had
qpc and a chicken strip meal with a mango tea and shake came up to 20$.

3,100.00 remaining

Then I went back to the dormitories and what do you know zeke was in front of my room.

"What do you want zeke?"

"I just wanted to welcome wellston's new king to the dorms is all and I wanted to offer you my services if you need them."

(Sigh)"No zeke I don't need your services currently maybe never just leave me alone and I'll leave you alone oh don't touch the safe house when it begins soon I'm warning you ahead of time so you don't make any stupid mistakes to piss me off."

(Surrendering motion with hands)"ok man I won't mess with the safe house you don't need to worry just remember that if you ever need my services I'll be available."

(Walks away)

When I get in my dorm Blake's currently holding 4 activated finger beams.

"Congratulations on making it to 4 Blake."

"Thanks man I've been putting in alot of work lately and torturing Isen in the process."

(Poor Isen)

"Well if you want to I can get a read on your current ability level by having your ability active in front of me like the other day."

"Really that would be great so what's my current level."

"Your currently a 4.9 congrats also I can usually tell what a passive will be if the individual is a high-tier or close to one would you like to know."

(Deactivates ability)

"Sure"

"It's called absorption it's a double edge blade I'm afraid"

"Meaning it has both good and bad effects?"

"Yep."

"The good part is it absorbs any type of energy in your body in order to accelerate your healing factor however the bad part is that it'll increase your appetite."

"That's it I'll eat more what's so bad about that?"

"It's bad because you'll likely eat quadruple the amount that you normally do."

(Cringe)

"Shit I don't know if I want to become a high-tier now."

"Don't worry there's gotta be a limit to how much it can hold at once and it'll only use that stored energy when you get injured so while you'll eat a lot at first."

"It'll drop back to normal after I'm filled with energy to be healed with is that right?"

"Correct."

"Thanks for warning me I'll make sure to fill the fridge to the brim so I don't accidentally eat all our food."

"Sure here's a hundred bucks to use for that."

(Hands Blake a Benjamin)

"You sure man I can cover it you don't need to?"

"Naw it's fine I'm kinda stacked right now."

"Alright man I'm gonna get ready for bed have a good 🌙."

"You too."

(The next morning)

After getting ready I make it to my first class on time of course during that class I get called to the headmasters office.

(Great here we go)

As I enter the office I'm met by Mr.Vaughn Mr.keene Keon and Nadia well I'm fucked sideways.

(World goes greyscale and everything is frozen around me)

System message-Due to ability memory recall 5.2 and lie detection 2.2 the systems existence has been threatened initializing red alert mode.

Non-physical abilities can now be copied.

Non-active abilities can now be copied as long as there in range of aura sense which is now 30 meters.

Amplified abilities can now be amplified further.

Forcefully unequiped slot 7 wind manipulation 5.7

Forcefully equipped gravity manipulation 7.7 ➕ 10 to slot 7, aura net 8.2 ➕ 10 to slot 8 (allows you to control the flow of aura over a wide area can disable any one who enters that controlled space can also kill someone by removing there aura all together doesn't effect those who are stronger than the users ability level passive-detection of anyone that enters your controlled space as well as there current tier, memory recall 5.2 ➕ memory manipulation 7.8, lie detection 2.2 ➕ lie detection 3.3

(Time is resumed)

I can't believe I forgot I could combine abilities I've been so focused on completing these missions and settling in this crazy school life that I haven't tried it yet and I've got the perfect combination ready

Aura net 10 ➕ memory manipulation 7.8=memory net 10 activate.

Man this system is fucking awesome I've never thought something like that was possible I immediately change all of there memories of this interrogation they got there "answers" and I got away scott free.

Thankfully I realized I could complete mission 2 with my current temporary load out so I kept memory net 10 active and also combined illusion 6.6 with it I ended up getting reality manipulation 10 which was wow just wow it was literally the reality stone from marvel both physical and mental I could make illusions real for a short amount of time if there was levels above 10 this would be at least 100.

I then waited for class to finish and then looked for Arlo having aura nets range of 500 meters helped greatly not to mention when I found him 474 meters away I could manipulate his memory's from where I was at for just what I wanted.

I placed the irrefutable evidence that his aunt Valerie is volcan and all the info on conversion technology and amplifiers and spectre I also gleamed from keons head about the true way the authorities work and gave that to him as well then made him absolutely loyal to me and a memory of me telling him to keep all this quiet and don't tell anybody.

Mission 2 complete
Rewards
10x perfected amp added to inventory
Flame Claw 6.8, Speed 5.6, Regeneration 4.8 added to abilities storage.

Alright let's clear the equip slots and reorder them while using some perfected amps shall we

1-channeler 8 (as 30m)
2-tm 10 (esp)
3-teleportation 5.7 (sa 100m)
4-perfect hypnosis 10 (can now chose who knows you and who doesn't)
9x amps left
5-conjure armory 8.4
6-wind manipulation 5.7 (af)
7-flame claw 10 (burning hands-can even burn others without activation can toggle on/off from this menu currently off)
8x amps left
8-regeneration 6 (aura recharge-passively recharges your aura capacity at 1% a minute)
7x amps left
9-x
10-x

I then went to where Arlo was at and gave him an amp he's now a 10 he didn't even question me about it since I've already given this info to him while manipulating his mind.

6x amps left

I then called my dad up and told him I had a gift for him and once he got it to just drink what was in the small bottle and asked him not to question this and just trust me then I went to the local Amazon and had them overnight ship the bottle to his house and he had to sign for it.

5x amps left

3,070.00$ remaining

Author note- sorry about the short chapter just finishing up this arc by next chapter everybody has permission to use my system in their unordinary fanfics.