Chapter 15 The Sinister Plot pt.1

The next morning I woke up before Arlo and teleported to my dorm room and then got ready for school during first period Arlo got called to the headmasters office after class he texted me.

Arlo"hey John just got out of Mr.Vaughns office he had his arm wrapped in gauss for some reason but when I asked he said to mind your own business then he told me my aunt died in the line of duty from a bombing orchestrated by terrorists in lewes oh and Elaine told me what happened with Remi if you don't mind could you visit the safe house and heal her arm thanks."

"No problem but terrorist really 😏."

"Yeah that's what I thought unless the authorities start plastering faces on the news I don't think people are going to believe that hell at the very least the 3 stooges will search for the truth of what happened so watch what you say around them."

"Don't worry I'll be careful alright ttyl."

"Ttyl."

As I reached classroom 224 that didn't have the safe house sign up yet I heard arguing between Blake and Isen.

Blake"Isen you honestly believe someone fought volcan after we left she was too strong even for the 3 of us who could have defeated her and left what looks like a giant bomb going off a few blocks from where we fought her hell the only person I know who could leave that kind of carnage behind would be John but he wasn't with us last night!"

Isen"I know but you've seen what was on this morning's news it's all over the country a bombing in lewes last night and the subsequent death of an authority agent dying in the line of duty because of terrorist they won't even name the agent who died!"

Blake"fine let's say I believe you then what?"

Isen"well for one vigilantes might stop dying after this which is a good thing but that's being optimistic or realistically the authorities will send out more agents in a vengeance to take down more vigilantes as revenge to try and find who killed volcan so now that one of their vigilante killers has been killed their going to step up their game that means you me and Remi should all stop being vigilantes for at least a while until this settles down a little."

Blake"alright I could understand where your coming from but we have to talk to Remi when she arrives."

Isen"👌"

As I heard Isen say those final words I sensed Remi heading in my direction so I copied lightning 5.4 ➕ 8.1 and apex hunter 7.1 then equipped them both but only activated ah 7.1 then walked away temporarily to let them finish their conversation I then waited until Remi entered the classroom to continue to listen in thankfully I had time to do this because I don't have any more classes until after lunch which isn't for another half hour and lunch lasts just as long so I had an hour of free time to visit them I also copied lightning so I could have a free phone instant charge today.

Remi"hey guys what's going on why isn't all the furniture set up yet?"

Blake"me and Isen kind of had an argument about what happened in lewes last night."

Remi"why we got our asses kicked there's no argument for that?"

Isen"Remi you didn't see the news yet?"

Remi"what news?"

Both of them"oh boy."

Isen"your gonna want to sit down for this." (Proceeds to show Remi this mornings news broadcast from his phone."

(After the 5 minute broadcast is over)

Remi"what the fuck!"

Isen"so yeah me and Blake were arguing about whether we should continue being vigilantes or not?"