Chapter 30 Earthquake

(Later that night)

(Ding looks at phone)

Blake"hey I'm about to head to Newside please meet me in front of your dorm room quietly and here's our target tonight."

Lance

Tremor

3.2

"👌 be out in 5."

After getting out of the room without disturbing my dad and reaching the 🚆 with Blake.

"So how do you want tonight to go down?"

Blake"just support unless I'm about to die please don't step in."

"I'll agree under one condition that after you've defeated and captured lance that I'm able to get his ability."

Blake"what do you mean?"

(Explanation of channel master to Blake)

Blake"holy shit!"

Blake"alright if he's going to become a cripple afterwards that's fine he should have used his power more wisely so he's getting what he deserves."

"My thoughts exactly."

Blake"we're almost there let's prepare you've got your mask?"

"Yep."

Blake"we're going to need a high vantage point to look for lance and also make sure to keep up with feeling vibrations if he uses his power especially with amps we should feel it."

"👍."

We ended up teleporting next to a billboard with a woman's picture on it.

Blake"from here we should either spot him or feel his ability."

(Both of us put our masks on and after waiting for 5 minutes)

Blake"you feel that I think it's time let's go follow me."

"👍."

While following him I discretely activated energy discharge 5.6 ➕ 8.4 then deactivated it to test something and discovered my hunch was right as long as he's in my aura senses range of 100 meters I can continuously use his ability without losing it which is pretty cool so I activated it again and combined it with space manipulation creating discharge space 10 now I could lock on to targets similar to Isen's ability except there's no reticle and I can't turn the beams but I don't need to when I can pinpoint each individual atoms location for reference this gives me pinpoint accuracy for up to a kilometre as long as I have line of sight and nothing is blocking my shot unless it's thin enough to penetrate.

We landed on a roof of a building overlooking lance bashing around amora.

(Copied tremor 3.2 ➕ 4.8 ➕ earthquake 7.2-(siesmograph-detect the vibrations of fault lines allowing you to predict earthquakes)

Lance"hah I can't believe I didn't think of this earlier migrating over to a low-tier district then taking over who would've thought It'd be this easy best part is the authorities don't give a shit about you people so I can do whatever I want!"

Lance"amora why not just listen to what I say call newside's administration and tell them to surrender this town over to me then we won't have to do this anymore."

Amora"in your dreams lance you better get out of our town just leave us alone!"

Lance"oh why don't you make me."

(Blake shoots a beam through lances shoulder)

Lance"ugh what the hell!?"

(Blake accelerated downwards and drop kicked lance)