Chapter 6 Spectre, Smectre

As I'm approaching Terrence I'm wondering how I'm going to get him to reveal spectre and then how to cover up his disappearance time to go make an idiot of myself.

When I'm finally next to him while he's completely frozen I unfreeze everything else besides him.

Then I destroy the 👂 buds and store his disabler and phone in my inventory

Notification-ability disabler ver 4.0 and spectre smartphone added to inventory.

Now that I have 2 of these I can give one to Dr.Darren to study.

I then picked him up and carried him to the outskirts of town deep in the woods which took half an hour.

Thankfully nobody saw me thanks to hunter senses 300 meter active range 3x larger than Isen's original active hunter sense and most likely why Terrence was exactly 101 meters away.

He must have witnessed me talking to Isen earlier today and knew I had Isen's ability of course if Isen were specifically looking for him he would have spotted him after kicking mob-2 So he's probably been watching me since school began today and even if Isen noticed him he wouldn't have said anything or paid it any mind because most likely no one told him about Terrance yet which is odd I assumed that Arlo would inform him about it since Isen's also on the press team as well.

Oh well I'll inform Isen myself tomorrow because having him patrol the school when he can would be a little helpful not to mention having more access to apex hunter whenever I run into him.

I went ahead and put him in a police hold on the ground and then went ahead and checked my abilities tab.

Still had apex hunter active in slot 4 as well, I also drank the serum I showed dad while traveling here and gained phase shift 6.3 back then re-quipped it to slot 2 and activated it then went to defence form and I also activated holy heal 5.3 in slot 5 then I deactivated time manipulation 10.0 in slot 3.

When Terrence regained his berings he first tried to break out of my hold, he's a strong little fucker I'll give him that, I then hit him lightly on the head which is still like getting hit with a steel bat hard he was dazed enough that he couldn't run or fight me when I temporarily released him and then slammed my foot on his back to keep him in place and wound him a bit he coughed up some blood this is why I activated my holy heal so that I can heal him and re-injure him it's a good torture method in my book of sadism just kidding I don't have an entire book filled with different sadistic techniques or do I? 😏

He wasn't saying anything so I started asking simple questions that would hopefully make him slip up somehow.

"Why were you following me?" ...

"What's in that 💉 you had?" ...

I started with simple questions first just to test the waters of course he didn't even respond then I finally remembered why that man on the trains hairstyle looked familiar it's because that was one of spectres 3 bosses specifically the one in charge of the extremists faction of the organization damn it if I was right I had their boss in the palm of my hand and unknowingly let him go at least I'll have some leverage here against Terrence I think.

First let's go a little deeper into this lake.

"Is your father around Terrence?"

(He flinched)

Good I'm onto something.

"You've seen my father so you know that I'll protect him no matter what comes his way so no matter what you or your cronies do even if you kill him I won't give you back the ability modification technology."