Chapter 4 A Time Manipulator's Revenge

On the way back to wellston, while on the bullet train I decided to check my stats.

Stats
Name-John Doe
Abilities equipped
aura manipulation 7.5
phase shift 6.3
holy healing 5.3
2,920.00$
Draw Tickets-x

Damn this bullet train cost 30$ seriously? I just swiped the plastic card that the system provided that has all of my money on it. Well it will be only a few hours tops before I arrive, much faster than a bus or cab considering we went pretty far from wellston.

While I sat there contemplating how I'm going to reveal myself to Seraphina and deal with possible hospitalization because of it.

After the doors close at the final stop before wellston I see an auburn colored hair I think color names are not my forte man sit in the seat across from me looking at his phone and texting.

Normally I wouldn't give a damn mind you but his hair style seemed familiar but for the life of me I couldn't figure out where I seen that hair style at so I ended up ignoring him and continued to mind my own buisness.

I've finally arrived at my house and there she is sitting on my porch she sees me and starts to get up.

"Hey Sera long time no see."

Sera-"hey John how are you? Did the bullying get worse while I was gone."

"It sure did but I held together so far."

"However Some things have changed and I need to have a serious talk with you but first come inside and unpack, then rest a little ok?."

Sera-"okay." (He looks different somehow besides the helmet that is missing of course)

While waiting on sera to unpack I decide to let off some stress by putting on the boxing gloves and hitting the punching bag it doesn't help that I received a new mission that's very dangerous.

Missions

1-ability strengthening
2-confront Terrence
3-reveal Valerie's ember identity to Arlo
4-save Seraphina from becoming a cripple once by fighting off spectres first assault your not allowed to warn her ahead of time or go with her when she leaves however you may follow her discreetly.
Reward-Time Manipulation 8.0 (Extra Sensory Perception)-able to react ahead of time to incoming attacks.

While this is dangerous as hell it's also very rewarding having Seraphina's ability will make things a lot easier that's if I don't piss her off in a few minutes which likely won't happen she's going to be 😠.

She's coming down stairs now so I hand her a glass of ice cold water.

I've already drank my own glass because while I don't mind indirect kissing I'm definitely not in the mood maybe it's lingering feelings from the original but who knows.

This isn't going to be pretty. (cringing)

Sera-"what did you want to talk to me about?"
(Proceeds to sit down)
(While I'm pacing back and forth drowning in nervousness)
(Proceeds to stop pacing)
(Long Sigh)

"Sera there's no easy way to break this to you and I never intended to hurt you in any way but I've been keeping things from you things that'll make you think our friendship was based on lies and I'll tell you now that isn't the case the reasons why I've kept these secrets has to do with my horrible past and the horrible things I've done and why I transferred over to wellston to begin with it was basically supposed to be a fresh start but while you were gone some things have changed I know I should have told you these things a long time ago and I'm sorry."

Sera-"Before you begin I want you to know that Arlo of all people called me a few hours ago and actually stood up for you by saying that you went through a lot and to try and be understanding when I talk to you he didn't say anything about what happened all he said was to brace myself for a shocking truth whatever that means so whatever your about to reveal I want you to know that I'll try my best not to react to badly to whatever it is that your about to reveal."