Chapter 17 Revelations

Author note-(Recently I found out what the extremists faction of spectre's leader's name is but I'm not going to go through all these chapters to change it to that so I apologize ahead of time for that.)

The rest of the week went by fixing the damage done by Trevor and his goons.

Which turned out to be a bit more than I thought it would be.

101,456.33$ remaining

That day after Trevor left and I returned to school I was met with Darren and Keene it turns out they were hit with the dampener and then knocked out with gas grenades in there own homes.

(Saturday morning)

Today I was planning to take a trip to the mall with Remi, Blake and Isen but she was busy finalizing the safe house so that it could open Monday so I decided to go by myself as I was done with my morning routine and about to leave I got a call from Darren of all people so I answered.

Darren"hey John I cracked the serum and I'm in the process of making a cure for Cecile but I need to talk to you face to face can you come to the schools infirmary please?"

"Sure doc I'm on my way."

"Alright I'll see you when you get here." (Hangs up)

(Darren is never that nice if I'm not mistaken he had that date with Leilah last night at the starlight 5 star restaurant which means this is likely another trap can't I go more than a fucking week without being involved in a damn trap damn it this time I'm approaching this seriously and not just going in there)

(Calls Isen)

Isen"what's up John."

"I'm currently kind of in a bind I really need your ability so could you tell me your current location and I'll be over there in a flash?"

"(Sigh) sure man I'm currently at my house about to eat breakfast the address is xXxX xXxX."

"Ok I'm coming now I'll be outside shortly." (Hangs up)

I arrive at his house and as soon as I get close enough I grab his ability this time it was a 7.2 oh he reached 4.8 nice I then text him that I have it and I'm leaving and then I thank him he responds with anytime then I teleport to the front gate of wellston and then activate it.

As I get within range of the infirmary I find both him then Keene and even Leilah and I copy aura net 8.2 ➕ 10 then disarm all three they've turned into cripples temporarily for a day unless I open there channels back up manually with aura net this action ends up freaking them out but I assumed Keene told him that it was me who did that because soon after they relax a few minutes later I'm entering the infirmary.

"So this is unexpected what did you bring me here for Darren?"

Darren"well what I said on the phone is the truth but Leilah here was the one to provide a way for me to cure cecile on a weekly basis until her ability fully recovers I'm already going to be delivering this year long recovery regiment to her after we're done here I was asked to bring you here by Leilah actually she wanted to make a deal with you."

"And Keene?"

Keene"I'm just here as head of security because there's an unknown god tier on campus even though it's the weekend the teachers still come here sometimes to finish their projects so they are ready for Monday and Mr.Vaughn also asked me to be here to oversee this exchange because it involves you your still a student here so it was originally for your protection but I see you don't take any chances copying my ability and then temporarily crippling us for a day."

"Don't worry once I'm done here I'll manually open all your channels back up."

Leilah"It's nice to meet you John I see your the serious type like Darren here your gonna get wrinkles before your 40 at this rate." (Darren is wildly blushing after she says this)