Chapter 34 I Dub Thee Gabriel

(Time skip Tuesday Morning)

All I ran into yesterday was multiple masked students with temporary blindness some even had burns and I knew that Evie has begun the purge and I even recieved a mission as well that wanted me to have evie's efforts praised using any means necessary the reward being energy discharge 5.0 for some reason so I decided to stop by the press room in order to get ahead of this new development.

"Isen you here? oh hey Cecile!"

Cecil"hey John how are you doing?"

"Good I've got good news there's an immediate cure for the disabler in your system however it won't protect you from a second dose so don't get injected again."

Cecile"I know, I visited the infirmary yesterday and was informed of what you've contributed to the cure me clause."

Cecile"I've already drummed up an article about awareness of dangerous ability modification drugs and there effects on the hierarchy of society I've left out anything to do with you or Leilah Darren was left in just for the section on me being cured by him no other information was provided on that subject."

Cecile"I'll be sending it anonymously to the local media and after they release it publicly then I'll send all the information I have to the regional council in charge of this region people need to know about these drugs and there effects even if it destabilizes society's current hierarchy I've suffered a lot because of that disabler I don't want anyone else to go through what I did."

"That's great I'm happy to see that you've already been cured although this isn't as important as that article I was hoping you could temporarily set aside your unbiased conditional operandi and help me publish an article to whitewash masked individuals actions around school I've already got a canidate for the lead role in this article and I've already got a title prepared it's called the light goddess Gabriel cleanses the masked filth from wellston I was going to have Isen publish it but if you want to that's fine as well if you agree to this I'll permanently raise you to a 7.8 ability level you'll have your god-tier status hell you can even be queen if you want to but after you see Evie in action you might just settle for staying jack."

(After boosting Cecile and explaining everything I could I received the mission reward and Isen arrived)

"Hey Isen I've got a project for you and I'll also need you to call Blake over real quick I've been having an ability experiment craze for the last few days and I've just thought of something interesting Cecile will fill you in on the project after this is over with."

Isen"sure let me get a hold of Blake hold on."

(📞 Blake)

(Minute of gibberish)

(Hangs up)

Isen"alright hold on he'll be here in a few minutes."

"Ok."

(A few minutes later)

Blake"hey John what did you need me for?"

(Takes out ability amp that was recieved from Arlo in the press room and hands it over to Blake)

"That's for any emergency situation that arises in school don't throw it away you might need it down the line now first off Isen here's a hypothetical question if you could become a god-tier right now in exchange for losing your ability forever what would you say?"

Isen"hm that's a tough one but I would probably agree considering I've checked my ability with the doc recently and discovered my maximum potential is around the mid 5's range so if I could become a god-tier by giving my ability up I would."

"Good I'll be taking your ability and giving you an ability called earthquake it's currently a 7.2 you'll feel a little light headed because the taking process will include a series of weakening and strengthening don't pay it any mind ok?"

(Physically touch's his arm)

Isen"uh sure is this part of the process?"

"Yes."

Isen"okay."

Apex hunter 5.4 ➕ 8.1 ➕ Master hunter 10 sensory range increased to 1,000 meters added to ability storage and synthesized with energy discharge 7.5 into master seeker 10-(hunters sensory 1,000m) and equipped to slot 8 after unequipping poison manipulation then gave earthquake 7.2 to Isen.

Author note-I have decided to change up the abilities a bit now manipulation abilities will evolve to master abilities once they reach 9 or above please ignore the manipulation tags of abilities in past chapters that are above 9 sorry.

Equipped abilities
1-channel master 9.9 (as 100m)
2-time master 10 (esp and no recoil)
3-space master 10 (awareness 1km)
4-vector master 10 (defense which can also be passed on for a day to someone else)
5-restoration master 10 (aura recharge restores 1% a second)
6-gravity master 10 (sublimation bypasses time and space)
7-flame claw 10 (burning hands)
8-master seeker 10 (hs 1km)
9-n/a
10-n/a
Storage
1-poison master 10 (poison id)
2-strength 4.1

Isen"this is weird I already instinctually know how to use it and the passive as well not a bad ability even though I've lost my lock-on and sensory capabilities that include lie detection I can still transfer tremors in my physical hits to shatter bones and destroy internal organs so I definitely feel it was worth the trade thanks John and don't worry what happens in the press room stays in the press room."

Blake"this is not New Vegas Isen but yeah I won't say anything and I'm thankful for the amp but I'm not sure I should keep it?"

"Just keep it with you in case something happens I have no need for it because my ability evolved if you're wondering it's called channel master I'm currently above a 9 so it's pretty strong."

Isen"no wonder you can do all this crazy stuff with abilities considering your ability has to do with aura channels I've seen too much crazy stuff recently and I've become numb to shock 😅."

Blake"😑 I feel sorry for your future wife she'll never be able to give you surprise birthday parties 😏."

Isen"(tch) damn you Blake right when I was having a good mood about becoming a god-tier!"

Blake"that's the least you deserve for giving me false hope about that hot chocolate!"

Isen"oh don't get me started I did that as payback for my broken pen!"

Cecile"Alright you two settle down! Were going to have press members coming in soon so John you should finish whatever business you currently have with each of them."

"Right I'm pretty much done except for boosting up an ability I need to give Blake don't worry you can have a second ability without suffering any side effects I need to give you this so that you'll have a means to fight in close quarters combat and cover your weaknesses."

Blake"cool."

(Touch Blake's shoulder)

Super Strength 6.2 has been given to Blake.

Equipped abilities
1-channel master 9.9 (as 100m)
2-time master 10 (esp and no recoil)
3-space master 10 (awareness 1km)
4-vector master 10(passable defense)
5-restoration master 10 (aura recharge restores 1% a second)
6-gravity master 10 (sublimation bypasses time and space)
7-flame claw 10 (burning hands)
8-master seeker 10 (hs 1km)
9-n/a
10-n/a
Storage
1-poison master 10 (poison id)

"Alright everyone I'm leaving good luck with your new abilities and capabilities."

The three of them"thanks John, thank you John, I appreciate what you did John thanks."