Chapter 2 Isen' s Dilemma

I spent the rest of the school day laying low and acting like an actual cripple and completing all of my days assignments, unlike the original John, Which I've no clue what happened to him, I've graduated high school although I still consider myself having an average IQ, with the original though he must have been below average, no offense to the original of course.

Nobody messed with me for the rest of the day which was a little surprising but I've figured it had something to do with Arlo saving me.

When I arrived at John's place or my place I guess, I just started dozing off thinking about every possibility of what exactly happened but I of course couldn't think up any good answers on my own, not to mention wearing myself out because of my mental freakout about what do I do from now on cannon is already starting to go off the rails and I've only read up to chapter 270 the fight that was currently going on didn't even finish and I wasn't even sure John got through that mess without being crippled for real well I'll figure it all out eventually I hope but it's more than likely with cannon derailing that as I contemplate this revelation I realize I'll never be able to predict how anything turns out from now on.

I was kinda hoping they had marvel here but nothing involving heroes was present on the tv or phone still I was able to find a few good shows and movies to watch but I've stalled enough especially since I visited all the nostalgic locations in wellston having a thousand bucks on you sure does make things easier but I digress, that sandwich place then Boba with there mango tea and a quick trip around the mall I even spent a whole 15 minutes secretly watching the booth wondering if I could somehow fuck them up but one, I currently have no other abilities besides my main one copied or otherwise two, Terrence is likely over there waiting or anticipating shit going down and I can't kill him yet because of the mission so I gave up and left I also made sure he wasn't following me either, only spent 50$ half in cab fare other half on a few deluxe sandwiches and 3 different teas being mango, strawberry, and an exotic flavor called dragon fruit which was actually good not gonna lie.

Once I got home after a fruitless 2 hour tour of wellston I checked all the utilities to make sure I didn't have to spend the rest of that thousand on bills thank goodness for William or dad?

Speaking of I'm not going to call him so he ends up coming here I wanna ask him about John's mom Jane.

I went to bed a few hours after getting home and thankfully had a dreamless sleep.

Woke up very early like 6am to get ready for the day because today was the day of Remi, Blake, and Isen going to the ability gauger booth I was still deciding on if I should interfere or not because with me helping them 3 we had a much higher chance of capturing Terrence and the gauger guy but spectre is likely everywhere so I decided against going that route and waiting for the opertune moment to strike at school not to mention it'll just be me and him I could easily get away with anything as long as I play my cards right Spectre will just think he went rouge when his body is 6 feet under. Don't mistake me for some type of serial killer I'm just very pessimistic and realistic and cautious as hell, I might feel guilt afterwards but like the authorities say if there's a threat put it down hard.

The rest of the weekend was uneventful so when monday morning came around I prepared myself for a tough fight considering there's a good chance that Ventus and Meili won't be there it'll be barrier vs barrier hopefully with my complete amplification of 50% that the system provides I can win, So I'll be fighting with a 9.5 barrier vs a 6.3 barrier I should easily win but any god-tier should never underestimate another god-tier even if there's a difference of 3 levels.

When I was headed towards my first class I heard the loud speakers reply for Remi, Blake, and Isen to head for Mr.Vaughns office so at least the showdown at the mall 2 days ago went the same as cannon.