Chapter 7 Devastation

I wake up the next morning barely getting any sleep still having about an hour before school then get done getting ready with everything within 30 minutes I then checked up on my system

I unequip all abilities I have then requip time manipulation 10 to slot 2, teleportation 5.7 (spatial awareness)-similar to hunter sense except no lie detection or monitoring heart beats range 100 meters to slot 3, invisibility 4.4 which turned into illusion 6.6 (identifier blocker)-passively prevents those who don't know you from recognizing you this passive can be toggled on and off from the abilities tab currently off to slot 4, and holy healing 5.3 back to slot 5

Stats
Name- John Doe
Abilities
1-am 7.5 (as 10m)
2-tm 10 (esp)
3-teleportation 5.7 (sa 100m)
4-illusion 6.6 (idb on-x/off-✔)
5-hh 5.3 (id)
Inventory
Btw all extra shit got taken out and put in the dorm room
3,120.00$
1x spectre phone
1x dampener 2.0
2x disabler 4.0
3x perfected dampener-(in the form of a pistol with lock-on capabilities cuts someone's ability in half for a day)
3x perfected disabler-(unless you have a cure all your basically fucked even conversion serum doesn't do didaly squat)
3x cure all-(permanently gives you immunity to everything except amplification and conversion)
I'm using that right now. (Go figure it's a 💉 filled with what looks like soda 😋 then I stab my upper left arm and push the plunger all the way in then use hh 5.3 to heal the injection sight) (2x cure all remaining)
(Perfected weakening immunity gained permanently)
Missions
1-ability strengthening
8-upgrade,10k,gold 🎟
9-upgrade,100k,platinum 🎟
10-upgrade,1m,💎 🎟

2-reveal Volcans id to Arlo
Ember pack
Perfected Amplifier 10x-(will make any ability below 6 increase to 6 permanently and make any ability above 6 increase to 10 permanently can only be used once per ability this negates the systems amplification for that ability after being used on it can not be used on original ability or copied abilities),flame claw 4.5 ➕=6.8,speed 3.7 ➕=5.6,regeneration 3.2 ➕=4.8

As I'm getting breakfast ready I prepared 3 extra servings for dad,Blake,and Arlo then when I'm finished I go outside to wait for my dad he arrives first I give him phase shift 4.2 after drinking the serum he goes into the dorm room to eat breakfast 5 minutes later comes Arlo I tell him that I got a call from Terrence saying he knew I was onto him and that he was leaving wellston but in return they were going after Seraphina and that I tried calling her last night to no avail which took a few minutes to explain.

"Arlo come in I made some breakfast for you."

Arlo-"sure I came straight here once I listened to my messages so I didn't eat anything yet last night my phone was on vibrate and I was asleep."

"It's fine we do need to try and find Seraphina or somehow get in contact with her after school because even if we notify Vaughn he'll likely won't be able to do anything right away oh and please don't talk with my father he's currently eating inside."

Arlo-"Why not?"

"Because he's a cripple and I don't want some argument happening between you two."

Arlo-"that's fine I normally wouldn't talk to a cripple anyway."

(Glare)

Arlo-"No offense."

Arlo-"Actually he might start talking to me so I'm going to wait around the corner."

"Don't worry it won't be much longer my dad's a fast eater."

Arlo-"ok."

Thankfully Arlo only had to wait three more minutes.

I was so worried about Seraphina that I didn't take into account my dad and Arlo meeting thank goodness I sorted that out.

After saying good bye to my dad I forgot to mention phase shift to him so I texted my dad that I discovered what the ability did after being able to decode the one paper I thought was gibberish and then proceeded to tell him how phase shift works and everything let's just say he was happy that it would fit well with his hand to hand combat and that once he mastered switching between forms during actual combat he would have it down flat and considering once I get those perfected amplifiers I can raise him to a 6 that's if he doesn't reach god-tier himself before hand.