Chapter 13 Another Average Day

Author note- false alarm my phone is still on I'm still going to slow down on chapter releases soon but not yet anyway I'm back for now yay and to celebrate I'm going to try to do double releases temporarily.

(Monday)

Blake"hey John"

"What is it"

"I haven't brushed my teeth yet but uh you wanna wait up we can walk to class together"

...... "No"

"Wha?"

😹

"Oh haha very funny" (sarcastic)

"Sure man I'll wait just hurry plz"

After class.

Arlo approached me.

"So did you get a look at my notes over the weekend?"

"Yep sure did and I can promise I have 3 of the 4 things down flat organizing school events I'll have to leave to you."

"That's fine but if you must know helping start the safe house is kinda in that category so technically you did all 4 basic duties."

"Huh what do you know."

"Anyway I interrogated Cecile this morning about what happened to her and why she wrote that article about you and now that I know the details I've come to ask you when are we going after my aunt?"

"Soon actually I'm currently setting a trap for her when it springs you'll be there with me to decide her fate your level 10 barrier is more than enough to take her down she's only around a 7."

"The way you say only around a 7 makes me wonder how powerful you truly are but I'm pretty sure I experienced that last Friday could you hold back if there's a next time please?"

"Haha sorry about that the ability was new and I forgot to tone it down when I reflected your punch back it was set at full power around a hundred fold reflect."

(Long Sigh)

"You never sieze to amaze me."

"Well I've got control over it now you'll only fly a few hundred meters instead of a mile."

(Under control he says my ass it's under control!?)

Random"hey look it's the shadow monarch and his beru."

Random 2" how is he so powerful to send Arlo flying like that it was so fast I thought it was a bird or plane."

Me-(okayyy solo leveling I understand because of webtoons being a thing here but superman where the fuck is dc at I haven't seen it maybe the reference was a fluke.)

Arlo"don't pay any mind to them the lower ranks just love running there mouths about us higher ranks."

"It's fine hell being compared to sun jin woo is actually a compliment you know."

"Can't argue with that speaking of webtoons you know the gamer right?"

"Yeah what about it?"

"Well sometimes with how powerful you are compared to when we first fought it feels like you have a gamer power instead of aura manipulation."

😱(well shit say something!)

"Um actually I'm not surprised I got this strong so fast because I was playing cripple for 2 years and the 2 years before that I went from a 1 to a 7 was because I was active with my ability not to mention I stole those amplifiers from an ember stash why there stronger than the one they sell to mid-tiers I don't know maybe the weaker one is for trial runs."