Chapter 21 Scouting

Author note-my real life situation constantly keeps changing and messing up any plans I have for a release schedule so I'll update when I can from now on in return I've forwarded a month's worth of chapter's to enjoy and the end of the second arc.

(Next morning)

I woke up and prepared myself for how everything is about to go down.

After first period I was called into the main office.

Vaughn"So John I've heard what happened yesterday you've got yourself into a very dangerous situation young man."

"Yes sir I understand that this situation is very dangerous but that's why I'm hoping you could lend me Mr.Keene for this venture?"

"I'm afraid not young man but Dr.Darren will still be going with you hes also bringing along half his stock of tonics for healing purposes."

"That's good at least can you tell Keene to meet me at my dorm room after school so that I may copy his ability before me and Darren leave?"

"Yes that's fine I'll make sure to inform him and John please come back with everyone safely after Seraphina and Rei died it's taken a heavy toll on me to see two bright stars be snuffed out so much wasted potential despite your mistakes it would grieve me to see you be killed as well."

"I will sir."

As I'm going to third period I received a group text from the 3 stooges asking if I want to go with them to the mall after school I reply with I'm going to be busy with a family matter this weekend and won't be able to come along but I would love to do something next weekend if there up for it they reply with an affirmative.

After this debacle I'm planning on spending a week on an island or something I freaking need a break from all this nonsense.

As I'm headed to my final class I'm stopped by Roland looking kind of frantic for some reason.

Roland"hey John have you seen evie anywhere today I haven't seen her since first period?"

"Sorry Roland I haven't seen her I've been occupied most of the day today however if I spot her before school ends I'll let her know that your looking for her."

"Thanks man where the hell could she have gone she wasn't in our other classes nor was she at lunch?"

"Wish I knew man well good luck in finding her."

"Alright see you later John."

"See ya." (continue walking toward last period)

(After school)
(dorm room)
(Say bye to Blake)
(packing essentials)
(calling doc to meet me out front in 15 minutes)
(as I step out the door)

Keene"hey John I wish you the best of luck in bale harbor."

"Thanks Keene I'll make sure to make it back alive with everyone else."

Keene"👍." (walks away)

(Front gate)

(Looking up bale harbor on guru)

"Hey doc ready to go?"

Darren"yeah wait till I get my hands on those bastards they'll wish they never touched her!"

(I couldn't bring up the possibility that she was likely being tortured and raped for their sick entertainment so I never mentioned it)

"Doc were going to be teleporting 5 times with 1 minute breaks in between so just ready your self I can also carry that suitcase in my pocket space temporarily."