Chapter 25 Don't Do Drugs

(Next morning)

As I get up to do my morning routine I find myself hoping I can get through the day without any nonsense happening but today I woke up with a migraine.

In my old life whenever I would wake up with a migraine I would always have a bad day or at the very least an annoying day so I cautiously started going to my first class prepared for anything.

At first nothing was going on so I decided that maybe I was overreacting and lowered my guard but I jinxed myself.

It happened after first period I was on my way to second period when I overheard two guys's conversation one of the guys having what looked like bruising on his face which was sadly a normal thing to see even after the safe house was established.

Green hair"so your telling me some random student in a halloween mask came after a small fry like you and to top it off you almost got knocked out from them hitting you in the face once?"

Silver hair"you have no idea how traumatic that was they were very fast and strong I would've definitely been hospitalized if I wasn't lucky enough to get away in time!"

Green hair"haha yeah right I wasn't born yesterday what could a random psycho in a mask gain from attacking you I see the bruising but you sure it wasn't just a normal student with a grudge against you or something?"

Silver hair"I'm absolutely sure I didn't imagine an unmasked student giving me this bruise did I!" (Sarcastic tone)

Green hair"you've gotta be lying it just doesn't make since why that would happen were still months away from halloween for fucks sake!"

Silver hair"ugh if you don't want to believe me that's fine but I saw what I saw!" (Proceeds to run away)

"Hey you!"

Silver hair"ahh! John! Sir!"

"What kind of mask was he wearing?"

Silver hair"you believe me?"

"As King it's my job to make sure wellston is safe so I need any details about the perpetrator that you can give me."

Silver hair"ah ok they were male with yellow glowing 👀 and wearing a scream mask you know that serial killer in that old ass movie's mask?"

"Ok how fast did they move?"

Silver hair"I couldn't dodge their punch to my face even though I'm a high level mid-tier that focuses on speed."

"Besides the mask what else were they wearing?"

Silver hair" just a standard school uniform."

"Thanks for this info I'll look into this."

Silver hair"thanks sir I hope you find the culprit."

Green hair"(muttering) that's if there is a culprit to begin with and not some random pissed off student he just had to involve the king is this stupidity."

"Is there anything you would like to add?" (Intimidating glare)

Green hair"😨 no sir not at all!" (Proceeds to run away)

Silver hair"alright sir I'll keep an eye open for anything suspicious and let you know immediately."

(Nod)

(Walks away)

As I'm pondering the differences between cannon and this after getting an answer about what mask they were wearing I decided this is either about me again or wellston in general if it's the latter I fear for the school.