Chapter 16 The Sinister Plot pt.2

After lunch then class I head for the safe house on my way there I find more red spray paint on the walls saying screw the safe house and the royals I immediately rush to the safe house and find the door broken into and the inside of it destroyed along with a message saying try again next time ok now I'm pissed.

I try doing a three way call between me and Blake and Remi and the call doesn't go through. (Oh no!)

I then try texting them saying that the safe house got destroyed they finally answer in a three way group chat

Both of them"WHAT!?" "As soon as our class is out in 10 minutes well be there!"

I waited being thankful that it wasn't another Seraphina situation once they got there and seen the destruction they looked livid.

Blake"damn it! Those bastards!"

Remi"(looking pissed and depressed at the same time) well have to delay the safe house opening until next week and cover everything that was destroyed out of our own pocket there's at least a thousand dollars in damages here!"

"Remi don't worry about the damage I'll cover everything all this can be easily replaced but as long as those people are hidden around campus we can't continue trying to put the safe house back together any time soon I'm going to talk to Mr.Vaughn and see if I can't get a hold of Mr.Keene he's head of security for crying out loud he should be preventing people from getting on the campus unannounced unless it's wellston students that are responsible for this."

Remi"no I don't think the students are responsible for this it's gotta be ember lackies."

"Alright I got to go I'm going to message Arlo to help you guys search through the school while I head to the main office." (Text Arlo to come to class room 224 to help Remi with an emergency situation and that they'll explain when he gets here he responds that he's on his way.)

"Alright guys Arlo is on his way to help out but you'll have to explain to him what's going on and let him know that I'm giving him permission to involve himself with the matters of the safe house as long as he's helping."

Both of them"okay."

I then rush to the main office to talk to Mr.Vaughn when I arrive their I knocked on the door and entered after I heard a muffled come in when I came in I saw the injury that Arlo mentioned a huge gauss wrapped around his left arm.

"Sir I can heal you quickly please remove the gauss."

"Okay thanks John."

After healing him I ask what happened he replied that on his way to school this morning he was somehow weakened down to the level of an elite and attacked by a bunch of people with 🔪 he was able to escape but not before receiving some injuries and that he couldn't find Mr.Darren or Mr.Keene.

"Sir they were likely attacked as well by the same group I hope their ok."

"John Darren can take care of himself I'm sure but mister Keene is a different story if he fights anyone weaker than him he's fine but if there's someone who's equal to or stronger than him he can't do anything with his ability against them."

"Crap meaning if they weakened him then he'll possibly be defenceless against them do you have any idea where he could possibly be?"

"Besides where his house is and his office in school I'm afraid not and after I escaped I tried calling him and texting but he never responded."

"(Sigh) it seems those same people are freely going around school and harassing the royals pretty soon panics going to set in for the students if they discover that the school is being systematically attacked."