Chapter 184

The smell that Zhuang Li synthesized using nanotechnology is different from the smell that Chen Jingliu himself emits.

Although they smell the same, they are completely different in concentration, intensity, speed of diffusion, and how they diffuse.

Chen Jingliu's glandular scent was stronger than ordinary Omega's body odor, and the diffusion speed was also fast. On this basis, Zhuang Li increased the intensity of this scent by 30%.

30% may not sound like much, but Zhuang Li calculated that this level of enhancement is already a critical point for Chen Jingliu's glandular fragrance.

In fact, many fragrances will turn into odors once they exceed a certain threshold, the most typical representative of which is musk.

Zhuang Li grasped this threshold, and on the premise of not destroying the original flavor, let Chen Jingliu's glandular fragrance reach the most intense and disturbing level. As soon as someone is particularly fond of this scent, he is instantly confused.

And Zhuang Li also used nano-molecular driving technology to make the diffusion speed of the odor molecules faster than bullets. That is to say, the moment it touches the air, people nearby can smell it immediately.

Even more frightening is that the diffusion of this odor molecule is not only through the air, but also through the blood. In other words, at the moment of contact with the human body, it can drill into the capillaries along the capillary and quickly flow throughout the body.

When an alpha smells the smell of an Omega, his nose will first transmit the smell to the brain, and then the brain will initiate various reactions in the body. There must be a delay in the process.

But blood infection does not require the brain to make judgments at all. In just an instant, the body of this alpha will be ignited by this odor molecule, like gasoline meeting an open flame, producing a violent explosion, with no possibility of extinguishing it at all.

No matter how strong the will is, there is no way to fight the infection of this odor molecule in the blood.

Right now, Ouyang Mingtang has gone crazy, biting the black dog's neck and doing all kinds of unsightly actions.

The surrounding guests were stunned, and after a while, a few alphas ran up to stop it. But as soon as they smelled the fragrance in the air, their eyes turned red, and they all jumped up and joined Ouyang Mingtang's team.

The barking of dogs, the roar of people, the sound of panting, and all kinds of indescribable disgusting noises turned this high-class dinner party into the most filthy and dirty scene.

Ouyang Mingtang's friends or fans who came to help him often made comments attacking Zhuang Li on the Internet, and even tried to force Zhuang Li to commit suicide by using vicious language.

I just don't know if they can live strong when this video is spread to the outside world.

Zhuang Li walked around the group of people, photographing their ugly state in all directions. Seeing that some other alphas also came over and wanted to clean up the situation, he pressed a certain key in his brain and turned to leave.

The odor e-pump loaded on the back of the black dog's neck exploded to smithereens. It is only the size of a sesame grain, and all the parts are dissolved in blood, so it disappears without a trace very quickly. The strong and soul-stirring smell also dissipated.

When Ouyang Mingtang and his friend were pulled away, his unfocused eyes gradually regained some clarity, and then he showed an extremely embarrassed expression.