Chapter 191

After expressing his views, Yun Ming no longer pays attention to the movements on the social network.

He didn't expect Zhuang Li's response.

In his opinion, this person would agree to his proposal, first because of the same philosophy; second, because of equal circumstances. If not, they may never be able to be together for the rest of their lives.

However, he was completely wrong.

Zhuang Li's response was quick and enthusiastic, like a blooming rose that suddenly bloomed in his field of vision.

At this moment, Yun Ming actually smelled the dizzying fragrance of roses through the light screen. It was thick, sweet, and melted into his heart like honey. Warm slack.

At this moment, Yun Ming's heart was always deep in mania, and it was as quiet as a hot spring pool.

He was completely relaxed, leaning back in his chair, staring at a lamp on the ceiling, smiling inexplicably.

The world is completely different because of Zhuang Li's appearance, from empty and boring to wonderful and fresh. And Yun Ming, who was separated from the world, began to feel a deep acceptance and tolerance.

He began to integrate into this otherwise out of place world.

He was immersed in this wonderful feeling, unable to extricate himself, silently recollecting the words of love, and the fragrance at the tip of his nose also became strong and sweet.

After more than 30 years of living, he discovered for the first time that the world was so beautiful.

Just at this moment, Zhuang Li sent a private message: [Come here, I want to check your body. 】

Yun Ming, who had set a special tone for his fiancé, opened his eyes quickly, read the letter in a panic, then put on his jacket and rushed to his destination in the airship, almost running a red light for this.

Half an hour later, Yun Ming trotted into Zhuang Li's laboratory, adjusting his cap and tie all the way, lest he be disfigured.

At the same time, Zhuang Li also looked at a floor-to-ceiling mirror and carefully took care of his hairstyle. A few curly hairs on his forehead were stroked and stroked by him before he adjusted to an ideal arc.

Yun Ming, who ran into the laboratory just to see this scene: "..."

At this moment, he couldn't help laughing, not because of Zhuang Li's stinky beauty, but because of this indescribable sense of familiarity. He almost couldn't hold back the impulse in his heart, and ran over to hug each other hard.

Zhuang Li found him through the mirror, and said with a low smile, "You're here." The

two looked at each other, and then smiled tacitly, without the restraint and embarrassment they had just met.

"Have you had a physical examination recently?" Zhuang Li turned around and directly asked the question he cared about most.

"Yes, this is my medical report." Yun Ming had nothing to hide, and immediately projected the information on the light screen.

"My medical report has just come out." Zhuang Li projected his own.

The reports of the two people are displayed side by side, and the situation is almost the same. They are both severely endocrine disorders and the organs are gradually failing. In this world, glands are the same important organs as the brain, which can secrete various hormones to achieve the normal operation of the human body.

Damage to the gland is often fatal.

Yun Ming had already accepted the reality that he was about to die, so he never felt the fear. But now, his fingertips are shaking with fear, not for himself, but for the person beside him.

He remembered the culprit, Ouyang Mingtang, and an extremely strong killing intent surged in his calm heart.

But in front of his fiancé, he never showed any of these negative emotions. He just silently clenched the other's hand and said calmly, "Don't be afraid, let's go together next."

Zhuang Li also clenched his hand and said briskly. : "Well, we still have a long way to go, I'm not afraid."

After learning about the structure of the human body in this world, Zhuang Li has already formulated a self-help plan, so he is not worried about the so-called lifespan at all.

Instead, he was very interested in his lover's anosmia.

"You can't smell all the smells?" he asked curiously.

"I can smell ordinary smells, but I can't smell the smell from the glands." Yun Ming answered frankly.

"You can't smell any glands?" Zhuang Li walked to the room temperature cabinet, took out a test tube marked with the three English letters CJL, placed it on the end of his lover's nose, and gently fanned the air at the mouth of the tube.

"Can you smell this smell?"

Yun Ming sniffed carefully, then shook his head: "I can't smell it."

Zhuang Li took out a test tube labeled CJL-Fragrans (osmanthus), placed it on his lover's nose, and continued to fan it. "Can you smell this?"

"I can't." Yun Ming still shook his head.

Zhuang Li took out a test tube labeled CJL- Gardenia jasminoides (gardenia).

Yun Ming still shook his head.

After trying seven or eight kinds of synthetic pheromone scents in a row, Yun Ming shook his head. It seemed that he would not be affected by the pheromone at all.

Zhuang Li was very exploratory. He walked to Yun Ming's side, sniffed his hair lightly with his nose, and pondered: "It is said that Alpha and Omega, who are more compatible, can smell each other as long as they get close enough. I want to know what your smell is."

Yun Ming's eyes darkened, and he shook his head stiffly: "I have no smell. I was born with a disability."

"No, I seem to smell your smell." Zhuang Li suddenly hugged He held his neck, put his nose and mouth on the back of his neck, and whispered softly while spraying hot air: "I smell the smell of sulfur, rust, and metal, like a battlefield, fighting in your body."

Yun Ming's eyes were colored darker.

These smells don't sound good. Is it the smell of gunpowder and blood he brought back from the frontier planet? If I knew this, I should have a bath before coming.

However, Zhuang Li hugged his lover's neck tightly, took a deep breath, and whispered intoxicatedly: "I like this smell, it's very strong, very dangerous, like the embers after a volcano eruption, like the rush of lava. Excited, I'm about to be burned by it."

He tilted his head slightly, revealing his face buried in his lover's neck, his long and narrow eyes were dyed a charming crimson, like a drunken libertine, revealing amazing decadence and lustre.

He put his bright red lips against his lover's hot ear, and whispered in a hoarse voice: "I love your smell."

Yun Ming's brain has been boiled into a paste by these sweet words.

In the chaos of longing, he also smelled a strange fragrance, which spewed out from the crimson lips of his fiancé who kept opening and closing. It was sweet, like a fresh fruit; The blooms, layer upon layer, also release the pungent and resinous mellowness of Ginger Seed.

This extremely sweet, mysterious, and spicy smell can make people imagine infinitely, which is completely in line with Yun Ming's imagination of Zhuang Li.

"I love your scent too." He took the young man wrapped around him into his arms and responded hoarsely.

Zhuang Li curiously asked, "What smell do I have?" Of course he knew that he had no smell, but he had no doubts about his lover's words.

There is an ability called "synesthesia" that can open up all the senses of sight, hearing, smell, and taste. Even if the nose cannot smell anything, people can still conceive a smell in the brain through what they see, taste, think, and think.

Zhuang Li could imagine the smell of his lover, so he naturally wanted to know what he smelled in the other person's heart.

With red ears, Yun Ming described the fragrance he smelled.

Zhuang Li put his arms around his neck and whispered, "It sounds beautiful."

Then, he stretched out his slender fingertips, traced his lover's thin lips lightly, and asked slowly, "Do you want to know what it's like to have our scents blended together?"

Yun Ming looked at his fiance intently, Adam's apple rolled up and down, but he never opened his mouth. It wasn't that he didn't want to say it, but that he lost his voice nervously.

"How to integrate?" After a long time, he spit out a sentence with difficulty.

"Like this." Zhuang Li approached slowly, held it gently, opened the gap between his teeth, and reached into the tip of his tongue...

After peeling off the shell, the strong fragrance penetrated Yun Ming's mouth completely and unreservedly, making his The brain burst into flames. He was sucked into this psychedelic dream in an instant, indulging in the fragrant world.

Blood boiled in his body, desire roared in his heart, and his sleepless body burst out with amazing energy.

He suddenly tightened his arms, hugged his fiancé firmly, and responded to the kiss frantically.

The smell of rust, sulfur, and metal gradually blends with fruity, floral, and woody aromas to form a very aggressive smell, like a sharp knife inserted into the heart, drawing out a handful of thick blood to water a rose , that it may be contained in darkness and fire.

Yun Ming was drunk and died in this deadly aroma.

He finally felt the madness of an alpha for his Omega.

Zhuang Li kissed his lover while stroking his hair, and murmured with a smile in the middle of the breath: "Do you smell our scent? Huh?

" The magic of drugs.

Yun Ming didn't have the heart to answer at all, holding his fiancé's head, eagerly asking for the next kiss, and then the next kiss.

Every time Zhuang Li took a breath, he would laugh hoarsely, causing his lover to fall into a deeper madness.

"I'm going to make our scent into a perfume called Divine Intercourse." After the last kiss fell, Zhuang Li teased at the tip of his lover's ear.

At this moment, Yun Ming's brain, which was barely maintaining a clear mind, fell into a complete frenzy. He carried his fiancé, strode into the lounge, and blended the fragrance on the spot.

---

At the same time, Yun Ming's Weibo caused a violent response on the Internet. The people of the Empire did not expect that their God of War would have only five years left to live!

This is really bad news. You know, the Zerg has mutated again, they are bigger, taller, and stronger, while the rate of human evolution has always stagnated.

The empire was able to maintain an undefeated situation on the battlefield entirely because of the presence of Yun Ming. If he died and the young generals did not grow up, what would the empire do?

The situation has become very dire.

Politically sensitive people are caught in anxiety. The Weibo that Wu Yuhuai posted earlier, alluding to Zhuang Li's short life, was pulled out by everyone and flogged.

[Without Commander Yun Ming fighting on the front line with his sick body, what qualifications do you have to talk about the topic of "you can't live without glands" here? You are already fucking dead! Ignorance fool! ] This is an extremely angry message from an alpha.

He has turned black towards Wu Yuhuai's fans.

Affected by him, many alphas cancelled their attention to Wu Yuhuai. Also suffering from this disease, the public does not care about Zhuang Li's life or death, but they truly feel sad for Yun Ming.

In the leadership of the Empire, however, the situation was quite the opposite. Yu Guangzhong formed a top medical team to study the ways to prolong Zhuang Li's life day and night.

The indestructible needle is still completely unknown to them. Even if they exhausted detection methods, they could not analyze the molecular structure of this metal.

If Zhuang Li were to die, the empire would lose its strongest combat power to conquer the universe.

To say an impersonal word, his value is far above Yun Ming.

---

Chen Jingliu, who knew nothing about Zhuang Li, came to the prison to visit Ouyang Mingtang.

The two looked at each other through the glass window, one with a happy expression, the other calm and quiet.

"Yun Ming is born without the smell of pheromones, and he only has a five-year lifespan. After he dies, the military will urgently need a strong person like you. After all, there are not many people with 3S physique. If it works properly, I should be able to I'll get you an amnesty order." Chen Jingliu said slowly.

Ouyang Mingtang was stunned for a while before he suddenly realized: "No wonder Yun Ming has to retire early."

"Yes, so don't worry, I will rescue you soon." Chen Jingliu urged seriously.

Ouyang Mingtang thumped the table and laughed happily, then gritted his teeth and said, "I'm not in a hurry. After I go out, I will crush that bitch Zhuang Li with my own hands!"