Chapter 238

Zhuang Li had no motor nerves and couldn't swim, so Su Ming let him ride on his neck and took him for two laps in the sea.

Then Su Ming started his own performance, swimming, surfing, driving a motorboat, and fighting the waves. He flew like a free bird on the sea.

Zhuang Li held a telescope and sat on the observation platform to watch him.

Sun Baixi seized this opportunity to walk over and shouted from the audience, "Zhuang Li, can we chat?"

The dumpling, who was squatting not far away and playing in the sand, immediately stood up and watched the two of them closely.

Zhuang Li still looked at Su Ming who was swimming in the waves, and said lazily, "I don't have time."

"Just give me twenty minutes." Sun Baixi became anxious.

"We have nothing to talk about." Zhuang Li was indifferent.

Sun Baixi's heart was aching. He looked up at Zhuang Li who was aloof and wanted to pull him down, hold him tightly in his arms, squeeze his chin, and force him to take a good look at himself.

Just one look, just one look, can't that be okay?

Sun Baixi's eyes became wet unconsciously, and he left all the pre-printed belly drafts behind him. Any company, contract, continued cooperation, etc., were not what he wanted to say. He just wanted to hold Zhuang Li's hand and beg him not to be so cruel.

Seeing Sun Baixi wandering around under the observation platform with a sad expression, the gang of young masters couldn't bear it.

They thought that Sun Baixi took the initiative to break up with Zhuang Li, because his Bai Yueguang came back, and he had to be with Bai Yueguang.

But now it doesn't seem to be the case.

"He's doing it himself!" Shao Qiu, who knew the inside story, sneered.

Zhuang Li was watching Su Ming, and of course Su Ming was also watching Zhuang Li all the time. Finding Sun Baixi standing under the observation platform, Su Ming immediately climbed ashore, strode over, and said in a deep voice, "No more swimming, let's go back."

Zhuang Li immediately put away the binoculars and climbed down, jumping down before he could fully step on the bottom of the ladder.

Su Ming was already prepared, and spread his arms to catch him firmly.

The tacit understanding between the two is extraordinary.

Seeing the scene of the two embracing each other, Sun Baixi really wanted to beat Su Ming. But he secretly compared the size of himself and Su Ming, and walked away silently.

Forget it, a hero does not suffer immediate losses.

---

This afternoon, everyone had a great time. After returning home, they took a shower, had dinner, and went to Zhuang Shimiao's room for a party.

Zhuang Shimiao called Zhuang Li on the grounds of "discussing grandpa's health". Since Zhuang Li has gone, his two followers, Su Ming and Tang Duan, will naturally go too.

This is a suite with living room and kitchen outside and bedroom inside.

Everyone gathered in the living room to play cards, while Zhuang Shimiao called Zhuang Li into the bedroom and asked about his grandfather's current physical condition. He wanted to know if Zhuang Hong had Alzheimer's. It's a pity that Zhuang Li's words were not leaking, and he didn't find out any news.

Very noisy in the living room. This group of rich young men hooked up with a few beautiful girls not long after they arrived on the island, and now they are playing cards with the girls.

Sun Baixi threw the cards out one by one, looking very anxious. Several girls fell in love with him and wanted to sit next to him, but he drove them away.

Su Ming and Tang Tuan were smoking on the balcony outside, not joining in the fun at all.

But they don't provoke others, and others just want to provoke them.

A rich young man named Duke greeted, "Su Ming, how about playing some mahjong?"

"No, let's play." Su Ming let out a breath of smoke and refused in a cold tone.

"You don't like playing mahjong?" Duke continued.

"Yes, I don't like playing cards."

"I don't like it or don't have the money? We played very small, 1K per shot, 2K for ourselves, come on, just play a few games." Duke waved again and again, as if very enthusiastic.

Sun Baixi sat at the mahjong table and watched with arms crossed, the corners of his mouth hooked with a smile that was not a smile. He was happy to see Su Ming being harassed.

Someone next to him said maliciously: "Young Master Du, you are too strong for others. For you, 1K and 2K are small numbers, but not for Su Ming. He has no business, and now he relies on his brother's pocket money. He can't bear it if you win or lose a few million in a few laps. Tang Tuan, do you think so? You are in the same situation as Su Ming, and you should know him best."

Tang Tuan blushed and held a cigarette . His hands trembled with anger.

Of course he knew that this person was not trying to save Su Ming, but deliberately satirizing Su Ming.

Yes, they do have no money, but so what? Don't you deserve to be looked down upon without money?

Tang Tuan really wanted to walk over with arrogance, slap his bank card on the table, and shout proudly: "Come on, I will play with you! I will avenge others!"

However, the reality is cruel, his bank card There are only five million left in the room, and after playing a few laps with these people, it may not even be able to keep the five million.

The dumpling gritted his teeth and did not respond to Duke's provocation.

Su Ming touched a bank card in his pocket, hesitant. This is the 50 million he just asked for from his eldest brother, and he was thinking of buying a villa for Zhuang Li, and the two would move in and live together.

If he loses in gambling...

Su Ming didn't dare to think about it, and decisively shook his head and refused: "I have no money, so I can't play mahjong like yours."

Compared with Zhuang Li's happiness, face is not important at all.

Duke patted the table and laughed for a while, then mocked: "No wonder you can get along with Zhuang Li, both of them are petty things."

Sun Baixi glanced at Duke sullenly. He knew that this man was another gun of Zhuang Shimiao.

Qiu Shao shrank his neck, feeling a little cold. Excuse me? Zhuang Li is petite? I'm afraid you have never seen what is called domineering!

A voice that was half-smiling but not smiling came from behind everyone: "Who are you talking about?"

Everyone looked back and saw Zhuang Li leaning against the door of the bedroom, with a playful arc on the corners of his red lips.

Duke's uncle is Du Zhenzi, and his family background is extremely prominent, so he is not afraid of anyone. He also had an inexplicable thought towards Zhuang Shimiao, and humiliating Su Ming was just a smoke bomb for humiliating Zhuang Li.

Now that the master has come out, he said loudly: "You, I said you are petty. What? Isn't it? Just a few months after I came to C City, I was messing with this and that. What, you Haven't seen a man? Are you halfway ahead of Shimiao? I'm afraid it won't be good if the grand plan falls into your hands."

Zhuang Shimiao's expression became very embarrassed. This one was completely unexpected to him.

He hurriedly walked over to try to ease the conflict between the two sides, but Zhuang Li pulled out his chair and sat down. He said slowly, "10K with one shot, 20K with one shot, do you dare to play?"

Duke has never been afraid of anyone, and hummed: " I'm afraid you won't dare."

"Come." Without saying a word, Zhuang Li started the mahjong machine, and the sound of shuffling cards echoed in the room.

Zhuang Shimiao was secretly happy in his heart, but he tried to persuade Zhuang Li not to fight so hard and lose too much money. Grandpa couldn't explain it. However, he knew very well that for a donkey like Zhuang Li, the more you told him not to do something, the more he would do it.

When he loses tens of millions overnight, grandpa will naturally have his good fruits to eat.

Sun Baixi, who was sitting on the side watching a good show, was in a hurry, and immediately reminded: "Don't be impulsive, these people are mahjong masters. Duke goes to the casino every year to participate in the battle of the sparrow gods, and every time he can enter the final.

" Duke, who opened his trump card, glared at Sun Baixi and scolded: "Why are you defending him so much after being dumped? Are you cheap?"

Sun Baixi looked at Duke with murderous eyes. In this world, only Zhuang Li can scold him for being cheap, and scolds by others are like touching his scales.

Seeing that the two were about to fight, Zhuang Shimiao quickly persuaded them in a good voice.

Taking advantage of the chaos, Su Ming walked up to Zhuang Li, took out his bank card and put it in Zhuang Li's hand, and said in a low voice, "There is 50 million in it. If you lose, it's mine."

He was reluctant to participate in gambling just now. , but now he can use all his net worth as a bargaining chip for Zhuang Li.

The dumpling, who was watching all this, said: "..." Damn, it's no help! This 50 million is a small settlement fee! In order to get the 50 million, Fa Xiaolin had a big quarrel with his elder brother when he set off, threatening to never go back.

If this is really lost, doesn't it mean that I have to live on the streets when I am young?

The more he thought about it, the more worried he became.

But Zhuang Li took the bank card and said with a smile, "Okay, you win or lose."

Tang Tuan: "..." How shameless! Zhuang Li's scumbag is really hammered!

Su Ming rubbed Zhuang Li's head with no reluctance on his face. His money was originally for his daughter-in-law. If he lost all of it, he would go home and have a fight with his elder brother. If he didn't win the fight, he could hire a lawyer to go to court to continue the fight. It was no big deal.

Su Ming brought a stool and sat down beside Zhuang Li.

The dumpling was so anxious that he also moved a stool and sat down on the other side of Zhuang Li.

Sun Baixi didn't want to quarrel with Duke in front of Zhuang Li, so he kicked the mahjong machine and sneered: "Play, play, play with your MB!" The

machine rotted after a few sparks. Now everyone wants to play Can't play anymore.

Duke is really a donkey. He called the hotel waiter to bring a pair of mahjong, and took out his bank card. He said firmly: "Keep playing! You won't get off the table until 5 o'clock tomorrow morning, who the hell is it? After leaving the table halfway, who the hell will divide the balance in the bank card equally among everyone in the room, dare?"

He stared at Zhuang Li with bloodshot eyes.

7480 sighed: "It's over, tomorrow morning at five o'clock, a pauper will be born."

Zhuang Li chuckled in his mind: "You're wrong, it's three."

I saw Sun Baixi raised his hands and left the mahjong table. He wasn't going to compete with a mad dog like Duke. To be precise, he never competed with anyone he couldn't compete with.

Qiu Shao, who was sitting at the other end of the mahjong table, also patted his butt and stood up. His intuition told him that he could try to compete with Duke, but forget about it.

Duke glanced at Sun Baixi contemptuously, then turned his head again and looked at Zhuang Shimiao expectantly.

Zhuang Shimiao has been proficient in mathematics and mechanics since childhood. When it comes to playing mahjong, his skills are still better than Duke.

If Zhuang Li can lose tens of millions and the news reaches his grandpa, what will grandpa's expression look like? An heir who doesn't know how to control greed, stop losses in time, seriously overestimate his own abilities, and has a very headstrong personality, will grandpa be satisfied?

No, Grandpa would never be satisfied. If he wasn't completely old and confused, he should have understood how wrong it was to hand over the grand plan to someone like Zhuang Li.

Thinking of this, Zhuang Shimiao sat in the seat that originally belonged to Young Master Qiu.

In order to take advantage of Duke's son-in-law, he hurriedly sat in the seat that originally belonged to Sun Baixi. Do you still use your brain to play cards with a country bumpkin like Zhuang Li? He can win with his eyes closed.

Zhuang Li turned Su Ming's bank card lightly, and said in his heart, "Little mental retardation, do you see it? The three paupers have gathered together."

7480: "...Master, should I just observe the silence or go through the procedure?"