Chapter 322

Xu Liangliang slept well under the escort of several female teachers. She left the hospital the next morning and came to the police station to record her statement.

The female police officer who was in charge of taking her notes was worried that she would be stimulated, so she was very careful when questioning her, and she stopped from time to time to let her take a sip of water and catch her breath.

As a victim, she was cared for by everyone.

And Zhuang Li must be suffering the most severe interrogation. What will happen to him without any evidence to justify himself? Temporary detention, awaiting trial, and finally jail?

Knowing the scandalous things he did through social news, will Bai Ming still like him?

Xu Liangliang lowered her eyelids and hooked the corners of her lips indiscernibly.

As for whether the news of her being raped would cause discussion and discrimination among her classmates, Xu Liangliang never considered it at all. First of all, she has never been surprised by the world's evaluation of herself; secondly, half a year later, it will be the college entrance examination. At that time, everyone will go their separate ways. Who still remembers these old things.

She can study abroad and come back to inherit her father's company after graduation, and the current group of classmates may not even reach the corners of her clothes.

discriminate against yourself? Are they fit too?

Xu Liangliang sneered in her heart, but her face was covered with crystal tears, as if she was in extreme pain.

The policewoman who recorded her statement spoke softly comforting words, and took off her jacket and put it on her, trying her best to make her feel warm and safe.

At this moment, a policeman pushed open the door of the interrogation room, gave Xu Liangliang a cold and stern look, and then hooked his finger at the policewoman, motioning her to go out.

The two chatted outside for a while, and when they entered the door again, the policewoman's expression had completely changed.

She sat back in her seat, her sharp gaze up and down, swept Xu Liangliang inside and out, and said in a serious tone, "Why did you frame Teacher Zhuang?"

Xu Liangliang's eyes widened, her expression surprised. This reaction is by no means fake.

"We have obtained the evidence that you framed Teacher Zhuang, you can see it yourself." The policewoman put the tablet on the table and clicked to play a video.

Xu Liangliang was stunned, the fragility and helplessness, panic and fear on her face gradually turned into an ice-like calm. She leaned back, leaned back in the chair, and said coldly, "I want to find my lawyer." The

policewoman really convinced the man's face-changing skills. One second she was so fragile that she seemed to be broken at the touch of a touch, but the next second she was full of aura and strong attitude, and the whole transition was almost seamless.

She didn't feel any guilt or regret at all.

"It's useless to find a lawyer. Your process of framing Teacher Zhuang has been recorded. This is irrefutable evidence. Now that the matter is very big, the Ministry of Public Security has ordered us to investigate the case. Judging from the existing evidence, you are 100% You have to go to jail. You committed a crime of false accusation, and the impact is extremely bad. The sentence starts at least three years." The

policewoman kept putting pressure on Xu Liangliang, and then asked, "Who is the person who left these marks on you? You Have you been sexually assaulted, are you accomplices? Your only chance to get a commutation is to clarify all doubts!"

​​Xu Liangliang lowered her eyelids and waited silently.

At the same time, her long nails were digging deep into her palms, causing sharp stings.

She had no idea that her perfect plan would be defeated by Zhuang Li's carelessness. How could he happen to be teaching online and forget to turn off the camera?

Is even God helping him?

She must not say anything about Jin Yuanfei. The man made her do all the lewd things, whipped her and forced her to kneel on the ground and wag her tail like a bitch.

Her dignity was completely destroyed, and what was even more terrifying was that it was all caught on camera.

When leaving, Jin Yuanfei smiled and whispered in her ear: "Be obedient, or I will send your little movie to Bai Ming to enjoy. Do you like him?"

During that brief meeting in the infirmary, he was acutely aware of her affection for Bai Ming, and he grabbed another handle on her.

Xu Liangliang clenched her fists harder, using pain to suppress her inner anger and frustration.

She did force Xu Yaya to death, but she herself also fell into darkness, and she fell deeper and deeper.

jail? how is this possible? Dad will definitely save me! Thinking like this, Xu Liangliang strengthened her determination to resist to the end. Whatever the policewoman asked, she remained silent.

Half an hour later, a policeman really pushed open the door and said coldly, "Xu Liangliang, you can go."

Xu Liangliang tore off the coat the policewoman had put on her, threw it on the table casually, stood up and walked out, the corner of her mouth With a sarcastic smile.

The two female police officers who recorded the confession slammed the folder on the table and cursed in a low voice: "Trash!"

Xu Yong exhausted his contacts to help his daughter go through the bail procedures, and now he is waiting outside with a dark face.

Seeing his daughter walking past the interrogation room, he strode up to meet her, slapped the other side's head.

"Do you know how big a basket you've stabbed this time? I've lost all of my face!" He looked at the assistant and said sternly, "Send her back and take good care of her!" The

assistant nodded in agreement.

Xu Yong didn't even look at his daughter, he turned around and left. He was on a business trip out of town yesterday, and only came back this morning. He has to go to the company later to deal with the crisis of public opinion. It can be seen that his love for his daughter is also very limited, and he doesn't even ask what happened to the injury on her daughter's body.

Huang Wei is even less likely to care about his stepdaughter.

After seeing her husband away, she turned around and squinted at Xu Liangliang, and said yin and yang: "Little princess, go back by yourself, I'm going to the beauty salon for skin care. I'm so happy today, and there are a few creases in the corners of my eyes."

She teased . He brushed his hair on his temples and got into another car.

Xu Liangliang suddenly stretched out her hand, blocked the door she was about to close, and asked, "Aren't you sad when your daughter jumped off the building?"

"I have something to eat and drink, why am I sad?" Huang Wei asked strangely.

Xu Liangliang stared at her, but she didn't find a trace of sadness in her eyes. This woman, like her, is an emotionless monster, so forcing Xu Yaya to death will not achieve the purpose of hurting the other party at all.

From the beginning, she chose the wrong direction, and the final result could only be a complete failure.

Xu Liangliang laughed at herself, retracted her hand, and let Huang Wei leave.

【How can you take revenge on someone who has no heart? ] She got into the car and silently sent a message to Jin Yuanfei.

[Little villain, you screwed up this time. 】 Jin Yuanfei laughed.

【How can you take revenge on someone who has no heart? ] Xu Liangliang poked her phone hard, her expression very grim.

[Let her lose everything she is most afraid of losing. Are you going to get revenge on your stepmother? 】 Jin Yuanfei guessed.

【Are you investigating me? 】 Xu Liangliang's scalp felt numb for a while. This person is far more perverted than she imagined.

【I like you for a long time baby. This is not a survey, just a basic understanding. Where is your stepmother now? 】 Jin Yuanfei asked.

Xu Liangliang hated and feared this person, and was a little dependent on him. When she noticed his intentions, she immediately replied: [She went to XX Beauty Salon, the one on Renmin West Road. 】

【Baby, I will help you with this, but how should you thank me? ]

Xu Liangliang struggled for a long time before replying: [You can play whatever you want. 】

Jin Yuanfei was very satisfied with her answer and sent a picture of a kiss.

Xu Liangliang threw away her phone and collapsed in the back seat of the car. The scars on her body are still there, and the pain in her body has not subsided, and in order to retaliate, she has once again made a deal with the devil.

She felt that she was slipping into a deeper abyss bit by bit, but she was powerless to struggle, resist, and even less able to save herself.

Why did things develop to this point? Is it really worth it?

Xu Liangliang lifted her sleeves and looked at her scarred arm, her mind was in a mess.

Just then, the music that was playing on the car radio stopped abruptly and turned into a screeching noise. The assistant sitting in the front row covered his ears and hissed.

The driver hurried to turn off the radio, only to find that all the buttons on the dashboard failed.

"What's the matter?" he muttered as he turned the button.

"Hee hee, it's me." A woman's chuckle suddenly came from the radio, her voice was hollow and ethereal, with an inexplicable sense of familiarity.

The driver immediately withdrew his hand with a startled expression on his face. The sound came out too suddenly, and it sounded very strange. Why does this "it's me" seem to be talking to someone in the car?

The assistant sitting in the passenger seat was obviously very familiar with this voice, and the whole person shrank back suddenly, wishing to turn into a piece of skin and stick it to the back of the chair.

"Xu, Xu Yaya?" he shouted in disbelief.

Xu Liangliang's phone fell to the ground with a clatter, her eyes widened as she stared straight at the car radio.

"Do you still remember me?" came the answer on the radio.

The assistant was scared to pee, raised his briefcase to cover himself, and shouted, "It's Xu Yaya, it's really Xu Yaya! There are ghosts, there are ghosts!" The

driver also finally realized that Xu Yaya was the boss's stepdaughter and committed suicide by jumping off the building a while ago. the one. Is she in this car? Isn't that haunted?

In extreme fear, the driver nearly collided with the car in front of him.

"Stop, stop quickly!" Xu Liangliang responded quickly and gave instructions calmly. She still sat upright in the back row, as if she was not afraid at all, but if you looked closely, you would find that she was shaking all over.

It was only now that she remembered the abnormal behavior of Chen Liang and Lu Ze, and finally understood what they meant by "the ghosts lingering".

It turns out that this world really has ghosts!

Cold sweat unknowingly wet Xu Liangliang's forehead hair.

The driver hurriedly parked the car on the side of the road, hurriedly unfastened his seat belt, and went to pull the door, only to find that the door was locked and could not be opened no matter how hard he tried. On the other side, the same goes for the assistant.

Xu Liangliang tried the doors on both sides, but they were all locked, and the skylight on the top couldn't be opened.

This car has become a ghost realm!

"Xu Yaya, what do you want?" Xu Liangliang screamed.

"Do you believe in retribution?" Xu Yaya said with a chuckle.

Xu Liangliang didn't believe it before. If there was retribution in the world, her father Xu Yong would have died a thousand times. But now, being locked in this closed space and enduring the entanglement of Specter, she had to believe it.

The hairs all over her body stood on end, and the cold sweat evaporated and took away her body temperature, causing her to shiver uncontrollably. Is this Yin Qi entering the body?

The driver and assistant sitting in the front row are also knocking their teeth, like falling into an ice cave.

Xu Yaya said sadly: "I will always follow your Xu Liangliang, and I will give you people the retribution they deserve. None of you can run away."

Her voice was full of deep hatred.

Xu Liangliang was really scared, but she said cruel words: "You can kill me if you have the ability? Come on!"

Xu Yaya didn't answer any more, and seemed to leave.

Xu Liangliang quickly turned her head, looking left and right. Now she is like a frightened bird, and every slight sound around her can make her tremble fiercely.

At this moment, the car engine did not ignite spontaneously, the air conditioner was turned on inexplicably, the air-conditioning was poured in, and the signal light of the internal circulation was also on.

The temperature in the cabin plummeted.

The driver was startled, and immediately turned off the engine after recovering, only to find that the central control system did not respond at all. He stepped on the accelerator and the wheels did not move.

He said in horror: "No, the windows and doors are all locked, the internal circulation is running, and the air conditioner is still on, we will be poisoned by carbon monoxide! Quickly find a way to escape! Otherwise, we will die!"

Xu Liangliang knew what he said. Even if Xu Yaya becomes a ghost, she can still kill!