Chapter 222

Le Qinglan stood up slowly, walked to the TV screen, and murmured, "Is Zhuang Li's plan for everything that's happening now?"

Emile sarcastically said, "Yes, as long as you brutally killed When he was his sister, he planned it. You were smashed to pieces by his bomb without even seeing his face. He killed your son, husband, lover, and all the lackeys. You even his You can't even touch your hair. This is the gap between you and him."

Emile smiled contemptuously: "You always say that you are an envoy from the kingdom of God, but I have never seen such a thing. Weak envoy. You know, in Zhuang Li's eyes, you are nothing."

Le Qinglan's beautiful face slowly distorted, but it only recovered in an instant.

She walked to the glass wall, put her hands on Emile's palm, and smiled contemptuously: "Someone will come to save me. I also have a loyal servant. I think you should know him better than I do. That's right."

Emile thought of Solo, who had never appeared, and the light in her eyes slowly dissipated. There was a tearing pain in my heart, the familiar feeling of heartbreak.

She has used up all her life of love, so she must spend her whole life to bear the pain of being wrong.

Le Qinglan's palm was hot, but it brought her a bone-chilling cold.

Emile withdrew her hand and stepped back slowly, but her back was pressed against a hard and broad chest.

"Dear, I'm here." A low, hoarse sigh sounded in Emile's ear, and then a pair of big hands grabbed Emile's neck. In a fatal gesture, she was embraced by a man.

Le Qinglan slapped the glass wall and said with a smile, "Solo, I know you will come to save me!"

Emile could not see Solo's face, but could feel the slight tingling pain when the other's sharp fingernails embedded in her neck . After nineteen years of wanting to see each other, they are still enemies.

The tearing pain spread from the heart to the soul. Emile gritted her teeth stubbornly, but her eyes were covered with a layer of water. It takes all her strength to keep herself from crying in Solo's face.

He had already said that if he saw her again, he would tear her to shreds with his own hands. And that day, her heart had already been torn to shreds by those words.

The tip of Solo's nose crossed Emile's cheek. He was leaning very close to look at the girl in his arms.

Emile, who had his back turned to her, couldn't see the greed in his eyes, but Le Qinglan could see it, so she became anxious, kept slapping the glass wall, and shouted loudly, "Solo, kill her quickly, and then save me! "

These days, it is always said that she was the one who was reluctant to let Emile die, and she was the one who had Emile executed immediately after being rescued. Her heart is colder than that of a viper.

Solo turned a deaf ear to Le Qinglan's order. He looked deeply at Emile's profile, then squeezed the other's chin, forcing her to look up.

He stretched out his fangs and lightly bit the skin on the side of Emile's neck, as if looking for a place to go.

Le Qinglan stopped shouting, her angry expression subsided and turned into a light smile. She said softly: "Solo, drain her blood."

Emile sneered: "I took nano-silver capsules, if you want to die, just suck it.

" A reality that was completely unacceptable to her. The vampires who used to stand at the top of the food chain have now lost their dominance. They were reduced to a species destined to perish.