Chapter 254

Zhuang Li did not sleep for three days.

He Ming, who hadn't received his text messages, didn't close his eyes for almost three days.

So the two hugged each other and slept for eight hours as soon as they slept. When they opened their eyes again, it was already night. The sunlight completely disappeared, and the faint neon flickered outside through the curtains.

He Ming's mind was still dazed, but his arms subconsciously hugged the person in his arms. He opened his eyes, staring out of focus at the ceiling.

Zhuang Li woke up with a pillow on his arm, kissed him on the face very naturally, and sighed in a hoarse voice: "It's really comfortable to sleep."

He Ming was awakened by the wet kiss, and quickly pushed the person in his arms away. , turned over and sat up, and hurried to the living room outside, the back looked a bit like running away.

7480 complained: "How cowardly! There is no problem between husband and wife that can't be solved with one shot. He doesn't even understand this."

Zhuang Li raised his eyebrows: "How about you teach him?

" , silently covering his mouth.

Zhuang Li was not in a hurry to go out. Instead, he opened the curtains and opened the windows to let the fresh air from outside enter the house, diluting the strong smell of instant noodles. Then he found a plastic bag, packed the instant noodle boxes stacked in towers, and wiped the stains off the table with a tissue.

The computer is still showing the ups and downs of the market, but this money game has nothing to do with Zhuang Li.

Major media are reporting on the bitcoin war that started three days ago, but no one knows who started the war. The names of every financial tycoon appear on the list of suspects, except for Zhuang Li. At this moment, he is still an ordinary divorced young husband.

When Zhuang Li walked into the bathroom to take a shower, He Ming, who had fled outside, was receiving warm hospitality from Shao Hui.

The warmth of Zhuang Li remained in his embrace, and his brain was still immersed in the satisfaction of embracing him, but his heart loathed his incompetence and compromise.

He wiped his face, feeling very embarrassed.

Shao Hui came out of the kitchen with a plate of fruit and said affectionately, "Brother He, eat some fruit to fill your stomach, and dinner will be cooked in no time. I remember you like fish, right? I asked my mother to fry it for you. A Diaoziyu."

He Ming rubbed his brows wearily, not listening to Shao Hui's speech at all.

Shao Hui asked again, "Brother He, have you been busy lately?"

He Ming took out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket, walked to the balcony outside on his own accord, breathed in the cold wind, and closed the sliding door tightly to isolate the Shao Hui's question. He'd rather be frozen than be with that chattering woman.

Shao Hui: "..."

Since becoming beautiful, this is the first time Shao Hui has met a man who doesn't take him seriously at all. Her desire to conquer was completely aroused.

She opened the door and walked to the balcony outside, brewing up a conversation full of words.

He Ming glanced at her, used the pestle in the flower pot to extinguish the cigarette, and walked back to the warm living room.

Shao Hui: "..." This dead man!

As a last resort, Shao Hui had to go back to the living room. After going back and forth like this, she originally wanted to pretend to be inadvertently teasing, but at this time it became an obvious seduction.

He Ming finally gave her a straight eye, but his eyes were extremely sharp. He seemed to see through her foul-smelling heart through her beautiful skin.

Shao Hui was actually timid in the eyes of those who were watching the fire. After she was reborn, as long as she smiled, the men around her would fall for her one after another. There was no man like He Ming who was unmoved, even faintly disgusted.

Facing He Ming, she actually regained the feeling of being looked down upon by everyone in her previous life. She seemed to have become that useless loser again.

Shao Hui panicked for a moment, then lowered her head and saw her jade-white hands before she believed that she was reborn.

The more He Ming refused to be a thousand miles away, the more she wanted this man to bow down under her pomegranate skirt.

So she gritted her teeth and pretended to be very worried and said, "Brother He, I want to talk to you about my brother."

He Ming, who was sipping slowly from the teacup, finally gave her a straight look again, but his eyes were not From sternness to concern.

His polarized attitude made Shao Hui choked again.

"What's wrong with Zhuang Li?" He said in a deep voice, his tone full of tension.

Shao Hui: "..." This dead man! You're divorced, what are you still thinking about Zhuang Li?

"My brother traded stocks every day after he got home. My mother asked him to find a serious job, but he didn't go. He was in front of the computer all day, eating instant noodles, and everyone would be ruined. He was not like this before." Shao Huiming While expressing his concerns on the surface, he actually described Zhuang Li as a decadent and depraved young man.

She believed that people like He Ming would not like to eat lazy waste.

"He seems to have put all his savings into the stock market. I read the financial news and know that the stock market has been very turbulent recently, and many investors have been trapped. I am worried that he has lost a lot of money. Brother He, please persuade him. ." Shao Hui continued to smear Zhuang Li.

He Ming's brows furrowed fiercely.

Shao Hui wanted to compose a few more sentences, but Zhuang Li came out of the bedroom with a bag of garbage.

He took a brief shower in a hurry, his curly hair was half-dried, and his originally pale skin finally revealed a healthy flush.

He Ming immediately walked over, snatched the garbage bag from his hand, and mentioned it to temporarily place it outside the door.

"I'll throw it away when I leave later. Don't eat too much instant noodles in the future, it's not nutritious." After returning, he instructed in a deep voice, then glanced at Zhuang Li, and added: "You have lost a lot of weight. "

Zhuang Li responded lazily, and by the way inserted an apple into his mouth.

"Come and eat fruit." He waved to He Ming.

Then He Ming sat down to eat the fruit.

Shao Hui, who worked hard to cut the apple into a rabbit shape: "..." The old lady told you to eat it, but if you didn't eat it, Zhuang Li told you to eat it, but you just did it? He let you eat. Do you eat shit?

He Ming absently chewed on the fruit, looking at Zhuang Li from the corner of his eyes. This person had just finished taking a bath, and his body smelled of sweet shower gel. He Ming's heart couldn't stop resting just sitting there and eating with his cheeks puffed up.

He actually thought that Zhuang Li was cute when he was eating. This man is clearly a liar!

He Ming closed his eyes and wanted to say I'm leaving first, but when he opened his mouth, he asked in a mysterious way, "Did you make a profit or lose money in stocks? If you haven't slept for three days, what are you doing so hard? You're short of money?"

Zhuang Li He nodded and said, "Yeah, I'm short of money, and I have something urgent to do."

He Ming continued to ask, "What's the urgent matter?"

Zhuang Li stuffed apples into his mouth one by one and muttered, "I want to support my family, you Are you in a hurry?"

He Ming thought of Shao Yan's body. He remembered that once, Zhuang Li cried and called him to borrow money in order to operate on Shao Yan.

He Ming took out his wallet from the inner pocket of his suit, took out a black card, and placed it on the table, "If you are short of money, swipe my card first."

Zhuang Li's eyes were attracted. This is a card with no upper limit. If you get it, Zhuang Li can now buy a building with the full amount.

Shao Hui's eyes bulged out. She really wants to flip the table and curse her mother now. That's not what she meant by putting eye drops on Zhuang Li! What was the brain circuit of this dog man, He Ming, thinking? Zhuang Li doesn't do his job, he trades stocks every day. Is He Ming's solution to give him an unlimited credit card? If Zhuang Li is addicted to drugs, will He Ming buy him drugs every day? There must be a limit to indulgence!

Shao Hui turned his head and coughed twice. If she didn't drink Lingquan, she would definitely vomit blood at this moment.

She really wanted to grab He Ming's collar and shake his head violently, roaring into his ear: "You are divorced! What do you mean by giving your credit card to Zhuang Li? You forgot who he is How did you betray you?"

Of course He Ming couldn't forget Zhuang Li's betrayal, but he couldn't bear Zhuang Li's hard life.

Just as he walked up to the altar on impulse, protecting Zhuang Li was a responsibility he could not shirk.

He Ming lightly rubbed his brows and continued, "I thought about it, the prenuptial agreement was really unfair to you. I will come with a lawyer tomorrow and we will redistribute the property after marriage."

Shao Hui: "..."

This time, Shao Hui was really going to vomit blood! The idiot who hurried to the door to give property to her ex-husband after the divorce was over. It was the first time I saw her! Why was He Ming able to indulge Zhuang Li without any bottom line?

This kind of love she really wants! Every cell in her was longing for He Ming's favor.

Zhuang Li picked up the black card and played with it for a while, then covered half of his face and smiled lowly.

"Husband, you still said you don't love me?" He suddenly approached He Ming, slammed his chin on the other's shoulder, and said with a chuckle.

The hot breath breathed out on He Ming's auricle, which made his heart tremble. He almost reached out and took the man into his arms.

Seeing Zhuang Li, he wanted to kiss, hug, and caress. This desire seemed to have become He Ming's habit. And he had no idea when this habit was formed.

He Ming, who was constantly pulling in his heart, didn't dare to stay any longer. He found that he couldn't resist Zhuang Li's charm at all. He believed that if he met more times and spent more time together, he would definitely forgive Zhuang Li for all his mistakes without any principle.

"I have something to do, I'll go first." He tried to harden his tone.

However, Zhuang Li lightly touched the back of his hand, then put his mobile phone on the table, tapped the screen, and said, "After marriage, there is no need to divide the property any more, I am not short of money."

He Ming glanced at the phone, and his eyes immediately froze.

Shao Hui's contemptuous smile was stunned by the deposit amount on the screen before she could reveal it. She counted and counted, and the ten zeros still did not decrease.

Where did Zhuang Li make so much money? really!

He Ming picked up his mobile phone to check repeatedly, and finally determined that this was indeed the bank's genuine APP, and the deposit was real.

He asked sharply, "Where did the money come from? You didn't do anything illegal, did you?"

Shao Hui stared at Zhuang Li, his heart seemed to be soaked in sulfuric acid, and it hurt from jealousy. It's only been a few days? Why does Zhuang Li make so much money? She held Lingquan in her hand, and after working hard for several years, she only saved more than 100 million. If Zhuang Li did something illegal, she would definitely report him!

"Don't worry, this money is completely legal. Part of it was earned by me speculating in stocks, and part of it was earned by me speculating in bitcoin." Zhuang Li took back his phone.

He Ming asked in disbelief: "You also participated in that Bitcoin war?"

"To be exact, I am the dealer." Zhuang Li put the black card into He Ming's suit pocket and patted it lightly.

"Where did you get so many bitcoins?"

"I dug them. In short, you have to believe that I didn't do anything illegal, and every penny I earned was upright." Zhuang Li said firmly.

He Ming fixedly looked at Zhuang Li, as if reacquainted with this person, then stood up and left without saying a word.

He found that Zhuang Li could live well without his own help at all. What he felt was not the ease of getting rid of a burden, but the incomparable disappointment and emptiness.