Chapter 246(Arc 11: Chasing Husband Crematorium)

Not surprisingly, Zhuang Shimiao was sentenced to death and dropped a G-level gold finger named "Mechanic".

When Zhuang Qingfeng and Huang Yaping went to help Zhuang Shimiao collect the body, Zhuang Li also went to recover the golden finger.

Seeing that his grandson disregarded his previous suspicions and went to collect Zhuang Shimiao's body, Zhuang Hong also went.

Zhuang Qingfeng was very surprised to see the grandfather and grandson walking into the morgue hand in hand. He thought that the two would definitely applaud for Zhuang Shimiao's death.

But after being stunned for a moment, Zhuang Qingfeng wanted to understand again that the father who insisted on sending Zhuang Shimiao abroad was actually saving the other party. He donated 60 million meters to H University, which was enough for Zhuang Shimiao to finish his studies well.

Studying with Dr. Eysenck, Zhuang Shimiao did not worry about finding a good job after graduation. He can live a very good life abroad.

It was Zhuang Shimiao who wasted his father's efforts.

Father is not a monster without feelings, but he hides his feelings under a cold and hard shell, and needs to be patient to dig and experience.

It's a pity that this realization came too late, and Zhuang Qingfeng has gone too far. He hated his father for more than 40 years, and suddenly one day he stopped hating him. At this moment, his life seemed to have lost its meaning.

With his back to his father, he wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes, and finally left without saying a word. The apology that can be expressed on the phone is so difficult to express in reality.

Huang Yaping walked up to Zhuang Li and tried her best to talk, but sadly found that she didn't know anything about her son. She didn't even know how to start a conversation.

Zhuang Li didn't care about the complicated feelings of these people at all, he stretched out his hand and wiped Zhuang Shimiao's eyes that could not be closed, and took away the golden finger.

---

Twenty years later, Zhuang Hong passed away peacefully. In his lifetime, Sun Tzu finally pushed Hongtu to an unimaginable height.

Zhuang Qingfeng, who had broken with him for 20 years, unexpectedly appeared at the funeral.

He knelt in front of his father's coffin and cried out of breath, and blurted out "I'm sorry", but the people who should hear him couldn't hear him anymore.

Zhuang Li stood by and looked indifferently at this old man who was still crying like a child, and sighed, "It's too late."

Su Ming stretched out his hand and put his arms around Zhuang Li's waist, offering silent comfort.

Sun Baixi also came. Twenty years ago, he insisted on changing careers, but his grandfather did not agree, so he broke up with his father and went out to start a business by himself with hundreds of millions of funds, and now he has made great achievements in the IT field.

He turned a blind eye to Zhuang Qingfeng, who was crying with snot and tears. He went straight to the spirit, bowed three times, and said silently in his heart, "Grandpa, please go."

When he looked at Zhuang Li, he sighed contentedly. a sound. Time has changed everything, but this person has never changed a little bit. This is the best thing.

---

Ming is waiting in the distant wasteland...

Zhuang Li opened his eyes in another world and found himself sitting in front of the computer, with his fingers on the keyboard, a thin layer of sweat on his forehead.

There is no air conditioner in the house, there is a cold wind blowing outside, the leaves on the trees have already withered, and it is winter.

"You're sweating on such a cold day, what did the original owner do?" Zhuang Li raised his eyebrows with interest.

7480 quickly responded: "Master, wait, I'll help you check the plot synopsis."

Zhuang Li glanced at the computer screen, then picked up the original owner's mobile phone and checked it carefully, so he understood everything.

"Another idiot." He sighed softly.

7480 was also dumbfounded, "It's stupid, it's really stupid! Master, you quickly withdraw the document in the mailbox!"

Zhuang Li opened the document that the original owner was about to send, and read it from beginning to end. Then I changed a part of the data, and clicked to continue sending.

7480 asked curiously: "Master, what did you do to this document?"

Zhuang Li shook his head and didn't speak. He was using the Internet to search for all the information he wanted to know.

At the same time, 7480 also said quickly: "Master, I still recommend that you withdraw the documents, otherwise the gods will divorce you. You not only cheated, but also stole the business secrets of his company. In his heart, you are so bad. Oily!"

"It's not too bad, it's too stupid." Zhuang Li looked at a wedding photo on the computer screen and frowned in disgust.

This was the first time he had such negative emotions towards the original owner.

7480 agreed: "The original owner this time is really stupid. Master, what you have found now is only superficial information. The world is actually very complicated, and there are two sets of plots running, because Destiny's Child is your twin sister Shao. Hui is a rebirth."

Zhuang Li immediately found Shao Hui's photo.

The girl in the photo looks like Zhuang Li in six or seven points. Her long and narrow eyebrows are full of heroic spirit, and her red lips are charming. She is a rare beauty. She is looking straight at the camera, as if she is full of love and wants to talk.

She knows how to use her charm very well, just a photo is enough to make others fall for her.

Zhuang Li clasped his hands together to form the spire, pressed lightly against his forehead, and looked at Shao Hui with an unprecedented serious look.

The temperament of this woman is very unique. She is like a young bud, stretching and growing, as if every strand of hair is soaked with surging vitality.

Others can't detect this vitality, but Zhuang Li can. Every time he experiences a small world, his spiritual power will grow extraordinary, and he can feel Shao Hui's abnormality through the screen.

7480's words soon confirmed his guess.

"Master, Shao Hui's golden fingers are a little big! Not only is she reborn, but she also has a spiritual spring in her palm. I suspect that this spiritual spring is an S-level golden finger."

"Lingquan?" Zhuang Li's eyes flashed slightly, and he already had a strong interest in Shao Hui.

"Yes, the spring water containing spiritual energy is called Lingquan, and it usually only appears in the world of self-cultivation. This Shao Hui was very lucky, and the Lord God gave her a huge golden finger. The spiritual spring in her palm can secrete a small bottle of spiritual liquid every day. This kind of spiritual liquid has the effect of prolonging life, beauty and skin care. Ordinary people can't bear the powerful effect of spiritual liquid, and they may explode and die, but Shao Hui will not, because she is the owner of the spiritual spring.

"After she came back from rebirth He drank the spiritual liquid, washed the marrow and cut the sutras. The picture you see now is what she looked like after she was reborn. In fact, she didn't look like this before. Her looks are far from yours. "

So, she used to be jealous of me, didn't she?" Zhuang Li immediately grasped the dark side of human nature.

7480 shook his head and said, "No, she is not jealous of you, she hates you!" She can't wait to kill you! Master, you have to be careful, Shao Hui is a predator, she will take away everything you cherish by any means. She wants to leave you with nothing, ruined reputation, and life rather than death. "

Zhuang Li was more interested in this story, and asked, "How did I provoke her?" "

"You are better off than her is the biggest provocation." 7480 stunned: "This Shao Hui is a psychopath!" In her last life, she was uglier than you, her brain was not as smart as you, and she was inferior to you in every aspect, and your mother loved you the most, so she hated you to the death.

"In your last life, you were admitted to a famous university and your grades were very good. Before you graduated, many companies offered you an olive branch. Your future is bright. Being looked down upon.

She was jealous of you so jealous that she was going crazy. She secretly read your diary and found out that you turned out to be gay. She even fell in love with the senior behind everyone else's back. This discovery made her a treasure, so she anonymously put Your secret was stabbed to the school and you got kicked out.

"Your scandals are flying all over the place, and everyone is starting to turn away from you. Unexpectedly, that senior is very infatuated with you, not only publicly admitting the relationship, but also taking you abroad to get married. Later, the company that the senior co-founded with you made a lot of money, and you became a rich man. "

Zhuang Li said with a light smile, "Shao Hui sees me getting better and better, so she should be even more crazy?"

7480 nodded vigorously: "Yes, she is more crazy. She prescribed medicine to your husband, thinking about that. What? Knowing that you just came back to see it, I was so angry that I chose to break with her on the spot, and even kicked her out of the house. She used to be supported by you, and she had no ability to survive, so she was kidnapped as soon as she left home. "

Later she was sold into a mountain to be a daughter-in-law to an old bachelor in his thirties. The old bachelor treated her very well, and even gave her the jade pendant as a token of love. Who knew that she turned her head and suffocated the old bachelor with a pillow.

"She was also unlucky. The old bachelor's mother didn't go to the market and came back early. She opened the door just to see this scene. After the incident, the villagers beat her to death. When she was dying, she was holding the piece of blood in her palm. The family heirloom jade pendant awakens the spiritual spring and gives you a chance to be reborn."

Zhuang Li shook his head and said, "The golden finger of your Lord God is really worthless."

7480 echoed: "Isn't it! Even a rubbish like Shao Hui can do it? I've got the golden finger, too!"

7480 spit a little spit at his chubby fingers and continued to read the script: "Shao Hui was reborn in the first year of high school. As soon as she came back, she drank Lingquan and was reborn, and she became beautiful. , her brain is also smart, she was admitted to a famous university like you, and she became a school flower. She knew that her brother-in-law would become a rich man in her previous life, so she knew that the two of you were in love, but she secretly seduced each other in private

. With the blessing of Lingquan, she has successfully seduced in her life. The man who grew old with you in the last life has secretly been with her in this life. "

Zhuang Li sneered: "I am me, the original owner is the original owner, please distinguish clearly. His man is not my man. "

7480 waved his hand and said: "No problem!" Anyway, your name is Zhuang Li. I continue to say Oh!

"Shao Hui successfully seduced her brother-in-law Xiao Yiheng, but in order to achieve the purpose of making you feel unbearable, she did not allow Xiao Yiheng to break up with you. He kept you immersed in the illusion of being loved by Xiao Yiheng, and forced Xiao Yiheng to propose to you for the sake of You have a wedding."

Zhuang Li shook his head and said, "So, she wants the original owner to fall into the abyss at the happiest moment, right?"

7480 affirmed: "Yes, that's what she thought. On the wedding day, all the relatives and friends came. In order to marry Xiao Yiheng, you didn't even want to study, you submitted an application for dropping out, and you gave up everything for Xiao Yiheng.

"You stood on the altar waiting for Xiao Yiheng to say I would, but what he said was sorry. You were thrown out right under everyone's noses. Shao Hui sat in the guest seat, her face was angry, but her heart was crazy with joy. "

"Then it reversed." Zhuang Li chuckled lightly.

"Yes, it's reversed!" The deity who was also sitting in the guest seat suddenly stood up, walked up to the altar, and asked if you would like to marry him. 7480 was excited when he said this,

but Zhuang Li closed his eyes and sighed.

7480 continued: "Later Shao Hui realized that the god is an invisible rich man, and he has more money than a hundred Xiao Yiheng combined. She fell into the abyss of jealousy again. She originally planned to wait for the wedding to reveal the news that she was in love with Xiao Yiheng to attack you, but because of the divine intervention, she had to continue to conceal her relationship with Xiao Yiheng.

"The gods are in the textile business, and Xiao Yiheng is also in the textile business, so she instigated Xiao Yiheng to seduce you, say some nice things, and do some romantic things to get your understanding

. He forgave that scumbag Xiao Yiheng, and promised to help him steal the gods' business secrets. The document you sent just now will cost the gods billions! And Xiao Yiheng's company will make a lot of money with these trade secrets.

"When things broke out, Shao Hui sent the evidence that you stole the company's secrets and derailed Xiao Yiheng to the gods, and the gods divorced you in anger, and also held a press conference to expose your various crimes.

"In the script of the Lord God, after your divorce, you have nothing and a bad reputation, and no one looks down on you, including your mother. At this time, Shao Hui stood up and revealed all the truth. She told you that all these years, you have only been played by her. The poor bastard in the palm of your hand. She has been hanging out with Xiao Yiheng since high school. When you gave up everything for Xiao Yiheng, Xiao Yiheng was able to go through fire and water for her.

"You who regard Xiao Yiheng as your whole life can't stand this stimulation, and you will die that night. Suicide by jumping off the building. But what's even worse is that you didn't die, and you became a high paraplegic. Shao Hui will take Xiao Yiheng to the sanatorium every once in a while to see you, show love in front of you, and make your life worse than death. "

7480 sneaked a glance at the host, and said timidly: "Okay, the story is over. "

Zhuang Li slowly applauded: "Wonderful, wonderful. What happened to Su Ming later? 7480 hurriedly turned the

script, and his voice became more timid: "Later Shao Hui and Xiao Yiheng got married. Shao Hui used the skin care products made from Lingquan to win over many ladies, and used the fruits cultivated by Lingquan to bribe many privileged classes. She used the power of these people to bankrupt the gods. The gods were later imprisoned for more than 20 years.

Zhuang Li covered his eyes and smiled lowly. His

laughter was clearly very pleasant, but 7480 had a layer of goose bumps for no reason.