Chapter 205

The middle-aged man quickly bought back portable freezers, sanitizers, bandages, anti-inflammatories and more.

Zhuang Li kept the woman's severed hand in a freezer, treated the wound, and gave the woman anti-inflammatory and painkillers. He didn't know what he was doing the whole time, just acted on instinct.

Half an hour later, he walked into the toilet vainly, rinsed his blood-stained hands under the faucet, and confirmed, "Ming is already dead?"

Although 7480 couldn't bear it, he still said firmly, "I have been dead for many years. Well, the finale has long since passed. The Destiny Child in this world is a woman named Le Qinglan, a half-human half-vampire half-blood who was abused by her vampire father since childhood. She lived a miserable life. The human mother couldn't see it and took her away and raised her in the human world.

"She followed her mother and had a happy few years. Who knew that her mother was killed at home one day, and there were two blood holes in her neck. At a glance, she knew that it was done by a vampire. At that time, vampires were still creatures in the dark. They were afraid of sunlight, silverware, and crosses. They could only live in hiding.

"Humans have an organization dedicated to hunting vampires called the Temple. The gods are the founders of the temple and the most powerful vampire hunter. Le Qinglan joined the temple to avenge her mother and became a vampire hunter

. The mother's murderer, Le Qinglan, disguised as a sacrifice virgin, attended a carnival party organized by vampires, and met an aristocratic vampire named Heinrich Yang at the party. After Heinrich Yang had sucked her blood, his ability was greatly improved, and he became an emperor vampire who was not afraid of the sun or the cross.

"The setting of Le Qinglan is very similar to that of Chen Jingliu. Chen Jingliu's pheromone can make alphas crazy, Le Qinglan's blood can also make vampires crazy, and it can also improve the level of vampires. She is a piece of Tang monk meat in the eyes of vampires. , everyone wants to fight, everyone wants to rob."

Hearing this, Zhuang Li guessed in a hoarse voice: "Ming knows her secret and wants to kill her forever, right?"

7480 nodded silently: "Yes, God. Creatures that threaten humanity are not allowed."

Zhuang Li closed his eyes, his face paler than a vampire: "I know, his responsibility is to protect this world. So, he was killed by Le Qinglan, right?"

7480 nodded cautiously: "Yes, Le Qinglan The inner ghost of the United Temple, lead him into Heinrich Young's lair to be strangled."

"What is written in the script?" Zhuang Li asked masochistically.

7480 turned to that page tremblingly, and said hesitantly: "Count, hundreds of vampires, besieging this human powerhouse. He, he couldn't hold it anymore, he was covered with bloody scars. Suddenly, suddenly , a blood-stained claw cut his chest from the back, pierced his heart, and made him fall to the ground.

"He opened his eyes wide and looked at Le Qinglan who was standing at a high place. Totally unwilling. When his breathing stopped, his angry eyes still couldn't close.

"Le Qinglan looked at him silently, and then smiled faintly.

"All the vampires backed away and crawled on the ground. Only one vampire stepped on the corpse of this human powerhouse and stood in the middle of the pool of blood. This vampire was Heinrich Young, the emperor they had just enthroned. The age of vampires has come. 7480 's

voice trembled when he read the last sentence. He closed the page and waited with bated breath for the host's reaction.

Zhuang Li didn't respond. He just stood in front of the sink with his eyes closed, letting his hands be washed away by the cold water. After a