Chapter 266

Seeing that Zhuang Li promised to give the money, Shao Hui immediately took out his mobile phone and said that he wanted to transfer money.

Zhuang Li glanced at the screen, shook his head and said, "My deposit is not in your bank. For inter-bank transfer, the upper limit is 2 million. You have to wait for me to go to the counter after work at noon to help you transfer it."

Shao Hui dared not act too much . In a hurry, I had to agree.

The sound of a car engine sounded outside the door, it should be He Ming's arrival. Zhuang Li took his coat, leaned over and put his arms around Shao Yan's shoulder, and hurried out the door.

He Ming also hurried in at this time, and saw that Zhuang Li was ready to travel, he was very relieved. It seemed that he was very much looking forward to Zhuang Li being able to accompany him to work, lest the moment he left, he would regret it.

"Let's go." Zhuang Li stretched out an arm.

He Ming quickly intertwined his fingers with him.

Seeing the back of the two holding hands, Shao Yan sighed in relief.

"Huihui, you're graduating from college soon, it's time to look for a job. The five million mother sold the house to pay your brother back the money for you, but you have to understand that the house should have half of your brother's, and your brother is at a loss. You have to pay back the money yourself. In the future, you have to pay him back when you work, understand?" Shao Yan turned her head and educated her daughter earnestly.

"I understand." Shao Hui could do nothing but nod and promise.

There is no superstructure without an economic foundation, and now she finally understands what this sentence means. Owing to Zhuang Li's debt, she lost her dignity and status in this family.

I just hate that she was confused in the past. She could control the family's voice by relying on economic strength, but she had to hide it, making her mother and brother look down on her.

Shao Yan rubbed her daughter's head and sighed: "After work, personal issues should also be considered. If you have a boy you like, you can take it home to show your mother and brother. It's best to find someone like you, Brother He. That kind of people are reliable."

Shao Hui couldn't hold back, and complained with red eyes: "There are too few people like He Big Brother, where can I find them?"

Why don't you ask Zhuang Li to give Brother He to me? This was Shao Hui's voice, but unfortunately she didn't dare to say it.

---

Zhuang Li and He Ming walked into the company's door hand in hand, and a reporter who had been on guard for a long time rushed over to interview: "Excuse me, Mr. He, do you know why there was a problem with the press conference held by the Kingdom of Jingwei last night? It is said that the He clan used improper means to attack the country of latitude and longitude, is this news reliable?"

He Ming immediately pulled Zhuang Li into his arms and separated the reporters with his arms.

"The country of latitude and longitude stole He's research and development materials. The phantom feathers they created are actually the primary version of the 'Butterfly Wing' recently developed by our company. It's just that they misinterpreted the research and development materials, so that The entire production process is wrong. The phantom feathers they make will fade under specific temperature, humidity and carbon dioxide concentration, and there are major quality problems."

He Ming said cautiously: "He's did not use any different materials for the country of latitude and longitude. A legitimate means of competition. On the contrary, the country of Jingwei stole He's business secrets, causing great damage to the He's.

"At present, we have obtained evidence of the country of Jingwei stealing He's business secrets and help Jingweizhi. We have also reported to the police station the person who stole He's secrets in China. When the real culprit is caught, the matter will soon come to light. He Ming took Zhuang Li in

his arms and strode into the company.

The reporter looked at the intimate backs of the two and asked loudly, "Mr. He, what is the relationship between you and Mr. Zhuang now?" Someone saw you fighting with Xiao Yiheng at the press conference, and a related video was also taken. What is the reason? He Ming was

very angry when he implied that Zhuang Li had an affair with Xiao Yiheng.

He turned his head and said in a stern tone: "Zhuang Li and I are of course husband and wife. We have a very good relationship, and no one can intervene." . I beat Xiao Yiheng naturally because he stole He's secrets, what else could it be for? If you falsely report this, my team of lawyers will be waiting for you in court! "

贺冥盯着记者的工作牌看了几眼,已经记下了对方是哪家报社的。稍后他会让公关部重点关注这家报社,一旦在网络上发现有污蔑庄理的报道,他会不惜代价起诉这些人。

记者被贺冥冷厉的目光盯得浑身发寒,连忙摆手说不会乱写。

贺冥这才搂着庄理走进电梯。

电梯门关上之后,庄理忽然踮起脚尖,吻住了贺冥削薄的唇,附在他耳边笑着低语:"老公,我有没有说过你是我的英雄?"

贺冥紧紧搂住庄理,低声承诺:"我会一直做你的英雄。"

庄理再次亲吻他的唇,心中十分安宁。

两人刚进入办公室,贺冥的私人律师就带着一堆文件进来了,说是要把老板的财产全部过户给庄理,让庄理签字。

昨天那份检讨书可不是随便乱写的,贺冥向来说到做到。

律师原本还以为庄理至少会装模作样地谦让几句,表达一下自己"只爱人不爱钱"的高尚情操,哪料庄理看也不看文件,拿起笔就开始签字。

贺冥在一旁帮着翻文件,告诉他该在哪个空格签字,该在哪个空格摁手印,脸上完全没有舍不得的表情。

签完字之后,贺冥拿出手机把财产转让书拍成照片,发送到朋友圈和微博,配文道:【从今天开始,我得给我配偶打工了。】

庄理马上转发并回复:【好好干。】

两人对视一眼,然后笑着吻在一起。

律师:"......"有钱人真会玩!

贺冥的微博刚发布出来就引起了全网关注,大家根本理解不了他的做法。也因此,庄理很快就得到一个新绰号——蛊王。

A certain netizen said with certainty that Zhuang Li would definitely let him go, otherwise He Ming would not have been able to do these stupid things: He Ming was mad at being the savior at the wedding, and he was giving away all his property in the event of a scandal!

This comment received numerous likes. But no matter how bitter everyone is, Zhuang Li has indeed become the most successful example of marriage. I don't know how many men and women secretly pray that they can find a partner as stupid as He Ming in the future.

---

At the same moment, Shao Hui also saw this Weibo.

She stared at the thick stack of property transfer papers in the photo, her eyes gradually bloodshot. She always thought that yesterday's review paper was written casually by He Ming, how could she know that he actually came! How can this man be so good?

No one knows better than Shao Hui how successful He Ming will be in the future.

Having developed three "Butterfly Wings", he will be richer than in his previous life. The huge port, the vast overseas territory, the noble status, the inexhaustible wealth, these things that she longs for and cannot reach, will all belong to Zhuang Li in the future.

What's even more ridiculous is that without her careful planning, Zhuang Li would never have been able to marry He Ming.

She made Xiao Yiheng regret her marriage when her brain was broken. She should have gathered those two people together and seduced He Ming herself.

Shao Hui was so remorseful and so jealous that her heart and lungs throbbed, and she felt extremely uncomfortable for a while.

Shao Yan, who was sitting on Weibo, also exclaimed: "Oh! He Ming actually donated property to your brother! This kid is too sincere! No, I have to watch your brother carefully in the future, if he dares to I broke He Ming's leg by doing something I'm sorry for. We can't ask for this money, I'll tell him when your brother comes back!"

Shao Yan's accusation sounded ridiculous to Shao Hui.

How could Zhuang Li spit out the property he got?

If only I could replace Zhuang Li! If she did it all over again, she would return not to this body, but to Zhuang Li's body!

The more Shao Hui thought about it, the more bewildered it became, and the more she thought about it, the more eager she felt.

At this moment, a phone call interrupted her thoughts. She looked at the caller ID, ran upstairs immediately, and hid in the bedroom to pick it up.

Wang Dan came from the microphone with a laughing voice: "I heard your father say that you are short of money? Do you sell the formula of Magnolia? I will pay 50 million."

"If you don't sell it, I am not short of money now." Shao Hui Decisive.

"The company you co-founded with Xiao Yiheng is about to go bankrupt, isn't it? If you don't sell the formula of Magnolia, how are you going to get through this difficulty? You have to think about it clearly, I'm offering you 50 million now because of your father's consideration. To save face. When the bank seizes your assets, I can lower the price. If you don't sell it, you have to sell it. We signed a restriction contract at the beginning. If you sell the formula to someone else, I can go to court. I'll sue you." Wang Dan stated the facts unhurriedly.

In order to prevent Shao Hui from selling Magnolia's formula and affecting the company's development, Wang Dan has already cut off Shao Hui's retreat through legal means.

"Didn't you watch the news? My brother has money, and our family does not lack your 50 million." Shao Hui has never been so tough in front of Wang Dan.

In the past, she could only rely on Wang Dan to make money, so she was humiliated and humiliated. Now that Zhuang Li is rich, she can throw Wang Dan aside.

It was only now that she wanted to understand a truth: outsiders are outsiders after all, and relatives are always relatives. Relying on her relatives, she can straighten her waist, and relying on outsiders, she can only bow down.

Wang Dan stopped talking, and seemed to be flipping through the news page. After a while, he chuckled again: "I didn't expect your brother to be so promising and earn so much money by selling his ass. Shao Yan really knows how to teach children."

Hearing her insulting her mother, Shao Hui immediately retorted: "Do you know who led the Bitcoin war some time ago? It's my brother! Do you know who the mysterious rich man who injected billions of funds into He's stock price? Yes? My brother! This information is not a top secret, you can check it yourself. The children my mother taught are more promising than your two children! How about it, isn't it sour? It's useless to be sour. My brother can crush you with one finger now!"

Shao Hui hung up the phone and laughed heartily.

She wanted to hate Wang Dan a long time ago, but she never dared. Now, relying on Zhuang Li's potential, she finally got over her addiction.

Wang Dan stared at the beeping mobile phone, his well-maintained face showing anger. But in the blink of an eye, she sneered again.

A hairy child like Shao Hui wants to fight her? Let's go back and practice for a few decades.