Chapter 341

Feng Ming immediately took Zhuang Li away.

Even if the family separation agreement was not signed and the clan elder was not filed for record, the family could be considered to be completely separated. No one dared to say that the emperor's ruling was wrong.

Dali Siqing was still on his way, and hundreds of Long Jinwei had flooded the inside and outside of the Zhuang Mansion. No one wants to sneak out of here.

Zhuang Ai was sitting in the hall with a white cloth wrapped around his forehead, and a mass of bright red blood was slowly seeping out. He seemed to have aged dozens of years overnight, and his sorrow turned into wrinkles and crawled all over his face.

Hu Shi was slumped on the chair, the two buttons on the front of her clothes were undone, slightly open, and several servants were helping her to fan. On the other hand, she exhaled more and less air, and looked like she was about to collapse.

She was afraid of being punished, she was also afraid of losing her reputation, and she was even more afraid that her two children would not be able to raise their heads in front of others for the rest of their lives. She did so much for her two children, but she didn't expect them to end up with nothing.

"Master, think of a way!" she cried weakly.

Zhuang Ai's face was sinking like water, and her teeth were clenched.

Zhuang Yuqing said sullenly: "Take a good hold of Zhuang Li, let him write a letter of understanding, and ask the emperor for mercy in the name of filial piety. This is the only way. It's just—"

He glanced at his father and didn't finish his sentence.

But Zhuang Ai knew what he was complaining about. If it wasn't for the hatred in his eyes, the emperor would not have taken Zhuang Li away on a whim. Even his biological father could not wait for Zhuang Li to die, so how could the emperor leave Zhuang Li in this Longtan Tiger Den?

Zhuang Ai covered her eyes and said in a daze, "It's my fault, I'm used to it."

As soon as these words came out, even he couldn't help being stunned. Zhuang Li is his son, but he is a little bit stubborn, and he has never caused any serious trouble. Why does he habitually show hatred eyes? Against his own son, is it okay?

That's right, if Hu Shi slandered this son in front of him all day long, he would never have had such a deep prejudice against Zhuang Li.

A virtuous husband and a good husband have few misfortunes, the ancients honestly did not deceive me!

Only now did Zhuang Ai feel the deepest regret. Making a short-sighted, greedy and vicious maid as his wife is the root cause of today's disaster.

No, in fact, the root of the curse has already been planted. When his wife was poisoned to death by Hu Shi, he should have thought that this woman is by no means good, and she will definitely cause more trouble in the future.

Zhuang Ai's eyes were gradually covered with bloodshot eyes, and his eyes pierced directly at Hu, looking very terrifying.

Husband and wife for many years, how could Hu Shi could not understand his expression. When she poisoned his wife back then, her husband also looked at her corpse like this.

"Old, sir, what's the matter with you?" Hu's voice was trembling.

Zhuang Ai closed her eyes and said slowly, "When the Dali Si Qing arrives, he will definitely put you in jail, and the trial will be open after dawn. At that time, everyone in the capital will know about the good things you have done. Qing and Yunzhu are implicated by you, so you can take the blame." This

means that you can hang yourself. Once you die, this case will not need to be tried. Dali Siqing will definitely choose to settle the matter for the sake of one's life.

This is really a way.

Hu understood what her husband meant, so her whole heart went cold.

"Master, you can't! We have been in love for so many years, how could you have the heart to say such a thing? Isn't Zhuang Li alive and well? Even if Dali Si Qing came, I would not be sentenced to death. I I can live! My lord, you can leave me alone! Please give me a way to live!"

In the face of death, Hu lost all his composure. She knelt down at Zhuang Ai's feet and begged bitterly.

Zhuang Yuqing and Zhuang Yunzhu were stunned by the sudden turn of events.

Zhuang Ai glanced at the two of them, and said calmly, "If you don't want to, the future of Yu Qing and Yunzhu will be ruined. Can you bear it? Think about it for yourself, I won't force you."

She said "I won't force you", but Zhuang Ai firmly grasped Hu's weakness. This was what he called "true love".

How can a person who can even let his wife be poisoned and watch his children be mutilated, how can he be a kind person?

It wasn't until now that Hu Shi could see her husband's true face.

For a time, she just felt that the sky was falling. She turned her head and looked at her son, who avoided her gaze. She looked at her daughter again, but her daughter asked anxiously, "Dad, can I still be a crown princess?"

Her mother was about to die, but she only thought about her own marriage.

Hu Shi cracked his mouth and smiled extremely tragically. These are the children she has raised with all her might! What is her life worth?

Zhuang Ai also felt that her life was worthless, and the children she raised were more stupid than the last. After today, it is still unknown whether Feng Yu can become a prince, and her daughter is still thinking about becoming a princess!

"Shut up!" He scolded sharply, then waved his hand: "You all go out, Zhuang Si and Zhuang Wu stay."

Zhuang Si and Zhuang Wu are his confidants.

Zhuang Yuqing seemed to realize something, and there was a horrified expression on his face. He stood in a stalemate on the spot, and experienced a violent struggle in his heart.

"Yuqing, if there is a better way, I won't take this step." Zhuang Ai said solemnly.

Zhuang Yuqing understood his father's pains. In the case of Zhuang Li's unwillingness to cooperate, this method can indeed reduce the negative impact to a minimum. A man who hangs himself in repentance is more worthy of forgiveness than a man who has been tattooed and tortured for his crime.

People die like lights go out, and it won't be long before everyone forgets about it.

Zhuang Yuqing understood the truth, but he still couldn't bear it.

"Father, I'm going to ask Zhuang Li now, please wait a moment?" he said with red eyes.

"Do you know where the emperor took him? Can you persuade him to come back and intercede for your mother before he ascends to the hall tomorrow?" Zhuang Ai asked calmly.

Zhuang Yuqing: "..."

"Go out." Zhuang Ai waved her hand.

Zhuang Yuqing gritted his teeth and left after all, and did not forget to pull Zhuang Yunzhu away.

Hu shi realized what, and quickly got up and rushed outside, but was quickly caught by Zhuang Si and Zhuang Wu. Zhuang Ai wiped away tears, then slowly closed the hall door.

Zhuang Yuqing covered his sister's mouth and stood in a dark corner that couldn't be illuminated by the candlelight, looking at the closed door with red eyes.

He could fully imagine what was going on inside.

In the end, he couldn't bear to close his eyes, gritted his teeth and said, "Zhuang Li, one day I will ask you to pay your debts with blood!"

---

At the same time, Zhuang Li was lying on the bed halfway, holding a bowl of traditional Chinese medicine and drinking .

Feng Ming sat on the edge of the bed, holding his lower jaw with his palm, so that the concoction would not drip down the corner of his mouth and stain the front of his clothes.

"This medicine is to soothe the mind, and you will feel sleepy after drinking it." Tan Zhong, who was standing by the side, instructed: "Good sleep is the first step to protect the body. From now on, you should drink a bowl every night before going to bed. Don't If you drink alcohol and stay up late, don't eat food that tastes too strong."

"Can his body be recuperated?" Feng Ming asked worriedly.

"As long as he insists on drinking the medicine I prescribed and doesn't bother, he will be fine in four or five months. Only I can cure him in Quan Dayan." Tan Zhong said proudly.

Feng Ming nodded, his tense face relaxed visibly.

Zhuang Xiaohui knelt down with a plop, and kowtowed to Qin Zhong, and finally to Feng Ming, her face full of gratitude.

Feng Yi also turned her head away and quietly wiped away her tears.

Zhuang Li really started to feel sleepy. He just said thank you, his eyes closed, and his breath slowly became calm and long.

Feng Ming immediately waved at Zhuang Xiaohui, motioning her not to make any noise, then quietly stood up and prepared to leave.

But at this moment, Zhuang Li shook his head and struggled to wake up. His eyes were closed for a while, and then he tried to open them. He muttered uneasily, "Don't go."

Feng Ming immediately sat back on the edge of the bed.

Zhuang Li took one of his fingers, and the unease on his face disappeared. He blinked his eyes at Feng Ming, and then slowly revealed a very satisfied smile. Searching, walking and stopping, constantly drifting away, always to meet you.

The next moment, he fell asleep, looking peaceful and serene.

Feng Ming felt the warmth of his fingertips being wrapped, and also felt the young man's obsession with holding on to his own and reluctant to let go, and there was a ray of light in his dark eyes.

The young man is nostalgic and dependent on himself, and trusts himself more wholeheartedly. Realizing this, the corners of his straight lips curved slightly.

Qin Zhong looked at him in disbelief, and whispered, "You just—"

Before he could finish speaking, Feng Ming raised his index finger and made a silent gesture.

Qin Zhong had no choice but to shut up angrily. Does the emperor actually laugh? This is amazing!

Feng Ming sat on the head of the bed and quietly guarded Zhuang Li, without any intention of forcibly removing his index finger.

Feng Yi said silently, "Uncle Huang, I'll let him hold it, you should go back to the palace as soon as possible."

Feng Ming closed his eyes, too lazy to look at him.

Feng Yi: "..."

Zhuang Xiaohui stood beside her with sincerity and fear.

Qin Zhong stretched his waist and pointed to the next wing again, signaling that he should go to sleep first. For the past four or five months, he has lived here.

Feng Ming nodded, and finally waved to Feng Yi and Zhuang Xiaohui.

So everyone left.

It was only at this moment that Feng Ming slowly leaned over and looked at Zhuang Li's thin face very closely. I don't know how long he watched, he also felt a deep sleep, and lay down silently.

After only two hours of sleep, he was awakened by his subordinates, saying that it was time to go back to court. In desperation, he had to gently withdraw his fingertips little by little.

Seeing Zhuang Li frowning on the bed with an empty palm, as if he was about to wake up, Feng Ming hurriedly took off the jade pendant from his waist and stuffed it into the other's hand.

Zhuang Li's frown immediately loosened, and the feeling of firmly grasping Feng Ming made him show a reassuring smile again.

Feng Ming bent down and stared at this smile intently. His eyes, which had never been emotionally turbulent, couldn't help but show a gentle look. He unconsciously curled the corners of his lips and left quietly.

When he got on the carriage, he was stunned when he saw the hibiscus flower placed on the coffee table, and the void in his heart was instantly filled.

Gently sandwiching the flowers into the pages of the book, pressing them flat, and placing them back in the hidden compartment, Feng Ming lifted the curtain of the car and looked at the imperial city shrouded in the vast night. There are many pink hibiscus and golden osmanthus blooming on both sides of the dark alley, and the strong fragrance floats in the cool autumn wind.

Feng Ming, who was full of disgust for this world, sighed from the bottom of his heart: "The scenery tonight is really beautiful."

At the same time, Zhuang Xiaohui, who couldn't sleep, also stood in front of the window, looking at the huge courtyard shrouded in the night. He murmured, "Am I dreaming?"