Chapter 303

Mimi and others also know that their attitudes have changed too quickly. With such a big contrast, the audience will laugh at them to death.

But what can be done? Who told them to be cheap? They said so many things that offended people earlier.

They would rather become a clown than a shooting star, because the people they offend are really capable of making them disappear from the entertainment industry overnight.

Mimi wiped the cold sweat off her forehead, and rushed to the director to instruct: "Director, can you rewind the show to the first time Zhuang Li and Xi Ming met? I suddenly felt that they were so sweet to CP!

" The video rewinds to the part of the second episode of the three dating.

The audience can finally put aside all prejudice and look at the pair with normal eyes. Then they found that when Zhuang Li and Xi Ming saw each other, there were stars in their eyes, as if they had penetrated the vast sea of ​​people, and finally found the one that belonged to them alone. This is a fateful encounter.

At that moment, Zhuang Li, who has always been arrogant, noble, and indifferent, smiled like a child.

And Xi Ming's smile was brighter than the sun in the sky.

Fang Yuwu covered his chest and murmured: "They really fell in love at first sight, this look can't deceive anyone."

Mimi explained: "Xi Ming is sure of Zhuang Li's love at first sight, but Zhuang Li is obviously prepared. Do you remember? At the beginning of the second episode, was there his personal interview? The director asked him what his criteria for choosing a mate was, and every condition he listed was alluding to Xi Ming." The

director switched to the screen of Zhuang Li's personal interview very cooperatively. In the camera, he showed a longing smile while describing his other half.

This expression is so fiery and pure.

Mimi somehow thought of her ex-boyfriend. That person smiled like this every time he faced her, as if his whole heart was beating for her, and his whole life was burning for her.

For some reason, Mimi closed her eyes abruptly, not daring to face the camera. But the tears still welled up from her eyes, and she couldn't stop it.

She hurriedly lowered her head to cover her face, and said vaguely, "I'm sorry, I'll go get some makeup." She rushed out of the shooting area, turned her back to everyone, faced the wall, and wept silently.

Her agent hurriedly asked the bodyguard to open two umbrellas to cover her, and then whispered comfort.

The other four stars don't care what happened to Mimi at all, they just want to quickly clean up.

Seeing this scene, Ma Hui sighed: "I know why Zhuang Li came to participate in this show. As he said, he is fulfilling his dream. After being hurt like that, he did not shrink back, but became more courageous. He said that Xi Ming was a star in the sky, he wanted to try to get close to this star, and he really did."

Fang Yuwu immediately applauded and echoed: "Yes, he is really brave!"

Roger immediately blew a rainbow fart : "Of course, this kind of thing cannot be imitated by ordinary people. If you want to make a good person fall in love with you, you must first be good. In fact, if you get rid of all prejudice and only look at your personal speech, knowledge, temperament, and connotation, Zhuang Li is definitely the best among these amateur guests.

"I saw some netizens complain that Zhuang Li lowered the grades of other guests. Please don't close your eyes when you speak, please be objective? Look at Zhuang Li, how did he lower his grades? He is so young, so handsome, so temperamental, so capable! Roger stared at Zhuang Li, whose every move was full of romantic charm on the