Chapter 202

Yun Ming's questioning caused the entire Empire Plaza to fall into a dead silence.

No one could have imagined that Zhuang Li turned out to be the biggest contributor to the extermination of the Zerg. No wonder the military guarded him like his own son. No wonder Yun Ming guards him like a bodyguard every day.

It's not a gu, let alone some shameful internal transaction, Zhuang Li is the most qualified person to sit here.

The reporter who questioned Zhuang Li just now was so ashamed that he couldn't even lift his head up. He bowed ninety degrees again and again and said sincerely: "I'm sorry Mr. Zhuang, I apologize to you for my rudeness! I'm sorry, I'm really sorry! You are the greatest hero of the empire!"

[No, Zhuang Li is not an empire hero! 】Until now, the netizens who watched the live broadcast recovered from the shock and tapped word by word: [Zhuang Li is a hero of all mankind! ]

[I made a lot of bad remarks on Zhuang Li's personal web page, I have to delete them. Guys, I'm leaving first! 】A netizen left the live broadcast room in a hurry.

【Fuck! Me too! I go first! Zhuang God, I'm sorry! 】After this comment appeared, the number of people in the live broadcast room suddenly decreased by one tenth.

You don't have to think about it, these are all people who have insulted Zhuang Li, and they all went offline to delete Weibo or comments.

After today, anyone who still publishes insults to Zhuang Li on the Internet is the public enemy of the whole people.

[Does anyone understand Zhuangshen's layout? 】A netizen asked.

[Understood, first use fungi to exterminate lower Zerg, then use virus to sterilize higher Zerg, and finally kill Zerg King alive. The empire won the final victory without sacrificing one soldier or one soldier, Zhuang Shen is awesome! 】 Immediately someone replied.

[No, you still don't understand. What Zhuang Shen wants to change is actually the whole world. You all say that his Spark project is short-sighted and perverse, but you are all wrong. He knew that the empire would enter a long period of peace, and that desperately multiplying and defending against foreign enemies was not the main theme of the empire, but recuperation. He dared to encourage Omega to pursue freedom and equality because he knew that the time to pursue freedom and equality had come. Do you remember what he said? 】

【I remember! He said peace will come soon, let's wait and see. 】A netizen uttered this sentence in tears.

[Yes, he has long known that peace will come, because he is the promoter of peace. No one knows how the world will turn out better than him. So now, do you still think that Zhuangshen's Xinghuo plan is going backwards? Do you still think he is short-sighted and has no vision? Do you still think he is anti-nature, anti-social? Do you still think he is a sinner of the Empire? 】 This netizen asked indignation.

There was not a single comment in the live broadcast room, and no one dared to answer these questions.

Once, they swore that Zhuang Li's chip would be brewing a catastrophe, and that the empire whose population was drastically reduced would be wiped out by the Zerg sooner or later. But in the end, the empire was not wiped out, but the invincible Zerg was wiped out by Zhuang Li.

Everything Zhuang Li does is planned and step-by-step. Whether it is the external environment or internal factors, he has taken into account. He paved the way for the great revival of the empire. He alone turned the wheel of history and ushered the empire into a new era.