Chapter 338

Zhuang Li leaned on the car window and looked out.

I saw the coachman running to the door of the Zhuang Mansion, knocking a few times, and when the concierge stuck his head out of the small corner door with an impatient face, he took out a token from his arms and lit up.

The doorman suddenly opened his eyes wide, as if he was frightened.

Not long after, the two servants hurriedly opened the red-painted main door, hung two huge lanterns on both sides of the doorpost, knelt down several meters apart, and banged their heads a few times.

Looking in from the open door, the servants were busy coming and going, some were cleaning, some were hanging small lanterns on the eaves, and some were cleaning the slate in front of the door with a rag.

The sound of chickens crowing, occasionally mixed with a few barks, completely broke the silence of the night.

It was already midnight, and the master and servants of Zhuang Mansion were almost asleep, but they were all awakened by the arrival of a single person, and they began a grand welcome work.

Zhuang Li pointed to the bright Zhuang Mansion, and then pointed to the dragon jade pendant that the man was wearing around his waist. He pretended to be suddenly enlightened and said, "Are you Feng Yi's uncle?"

Feng Yi is the white fat son. He was originally the prince of Prince Ping's mansion, and Prince Ping was the cousin of the current saint.

The fact that a man and Feng Yi are uncle and nephew means that he is either a prince or the ruler of this dynasty.

But the prince of this dynasty has already been deprived of all power by the current sage, and he is just a group of idlers who have been kept in captivity.

So Zhuang Li pointed to the sky, further implying the identity of a man. Now he already knew that his lover was called Feng Ming in this life.

Feng Yi covered his forehead and groaned inaudibly. Cousin, since you have already guessed it, why ask? Can't you hide in the corner and pack quail? Why are you so blind?

Zhuang Xiaohui's fingertips twitched slightly, not because of fear, but because of the uncontrollable urge to beat her brother.

How did you get the throne today, who does not know about Dayan? In the face of such a master who does not recognize his six relatives, why does my brother not know how to be afraid?

"You guessed it right." The man's low voice added a bit of heaviness to the night.

He stared at the boy intently, waiting for his next reaction, whether to kneel down and kowtow in fear, or cover his mouth in silence?

However, he disliked both of these reactions.

The man frowned, his face cold and solemn, and he looked even more terrifying.

The cold sweat on Feng Yi's forehead had already condensed into drops of water the size of a bean, but he didn't even dare to wipe it.

Zhuang Xiaohui lowered her head and grabbed the skirt tightly.

Zhuang Li's eyes widened and he was stunned for a few seconds. Then he rolled up his sleeves to reveal his slender arms, and asked indifferently, "Do you think I am thin or not?" The

man stared at the dazzlingly white arm. , made a low hum.

Zhuang Li patted his thin chest again, and continued: "How many beatings can I take with my small body?" The