Chapter 207

After receiving the deposit, X took out three test tubes and walked towards the basement.

He opened the heavy iron door, walked into a foul-smelling cell, took out a silver dagger from his boots, and cut open the wrists of the three vampires tied to the wall by thick steel chains in turn.

The three vampires screamed in pain.

Plumes of black smoke rose from their wrists, as if they had been burned by a soldering iron.

If the dagger pierced not their wrists, but their hearts, the consequences could be imagined.

It is a pity that nineteen years have passed, and the relevant records that silver daggers can kill vampires have long disappeared from the Internet. The new generation of young people do not know the weaknesses of vampires at all, and silver products are completely unavailable on the market.

The major silver mines were bombed and buried deep underground, and the few silver mines that were not destroyed were guarded by heavy troops.

There is no way that the reigning vampires would let this dangerous metal fall into the hands of humans.

X's dagger has been used for many years and the blade is very worn.

He grinned and retracted the dagger, looking extremely distressed, and then randomly picked up some black-smelling blood with a test tube.

"You gave too much." A tall woman in a leather jacket and pants walked into the dungeon and said with a frown.

"Whatever, how do I know how much ten milliliters is." X waved his hand impatiently.

He was in his sixties, but he was very strong. He wore a dirty jacket and jeans. The beard on his face had not been shaved for many years, covering most of his face. His voice was as rough as a broken bellows. There was a humming in the cell.

The three vampires twisted and howled, looking at X with fear in their eyes.

"It stinks! Go out." The woman covered her nose in disgust.

X closed the lid of the test tube, and wiped the blood outside with his dirty sleeve before walking out of the dungeon. He closed the heavy iron door and hung one steel lock after another.

The woman leaned against the wall and asked, "Where will the goods be sent? Do you want to follow the buyer?"

"It will be delivered to the rooftop of XX Building at 12:00 tonight, packed in a palm-sized iron box, and placed on top of the lightning protection tower. ." X hung nine locks on the door and thought for a moment before saying, "Take a look, this business is very unusual."

"Vampire blood won't turn people into vampires at all, what are you worried about? Buyers are stupid. There's a lot of money, let him go." The woman sneered indifferently.

"This buyer is very special. He said he would kill Okar and everyone around him on the night of the blood moon." X showed a thoughtful expression.

"Huh?" The woman was stunned for a moment, then shook her head in denial, "Forget it, this is another lunatic. He wants to kill hundreds of higher vampires after buying a few drops of blood? Is he talking about the Arabian Nights?"

"In this world , there are only three paths for human beings to take: the first, to sell their compatriots in exchange for the first embrace; the second, to be honest with vampires as food; the third, to fight for a future. Which of these three paths are you willing to take? Become a monster, become a pig dog, become a lunatic, which is better?" X asked slowly.

The sneer on the woman's face slowly faded away, her eyes flashing with deep hatred, and she finally lowered her head and gritted her teeth: "I'd like to be a lunatic."

"Then go to the delivery. Be careful on the road." X put the three test tubes in In a palm-sized iron box.

The woman carefully packed the box into her backpack and left the basement.

After going out, it was a huge slum outside, where people who lost their jobs because of the severe economic downturn all moved in. They drink the dirtiest water, eat the worst food, live in the worst houses, but live in peace.

Because the poor life makes their blood smell bad, higher vampires don't suck their blood at all.

Low-level vampires often come here to hunt, but their bodies have not been transformed by Le Qinglan's blood, and they are afraid of sunlight, so they only come to sneak attacks at night.

After nightfall, people in the slums will spontaneously form ten patrols to patrol nearby, and they will chase after suspicious figures with gongs and drums.

High-level vampires do not care about the life and death of low-level vampires, so once they are caught by humans and locked until dawn, they will be basked to death by the rising sun. Over time, even low-level vampires dare not come here.

After the leather-clad woman left in a hurry, X went back to the first floor to wash his hands, wiped his beard with water, and then climbed to the second floor and walked into the most spacious room.

"How is he today?" X tried his best to lower his loud voice.

"It's still the same." A woman in a white dress put down the half-read hardcover book and stood up from the rocking chair.

She walked to the big bed placed in the center of the room, lifted the head of the tall man lying on the bed, showed the back of his neck, and whispered, "I saw this today when I was cleaning him, the golden tattoo. , is it strange?"

X walked quickly to the bed to check, frowning more and more tightly: "What is this? An anchor? I've never seen a captain with such a tattoo before!"

"Yes, it's an anchor, today It appeared suddenly, with streaks of golden light, like the manifestation of the Holy Lord." The woman crossed her face in awe.

"Why isn't the Apparition of the Holy Spirit a cross?" X was extremely confused.

"I don't know either. But when the anchor appeared, his heart beat for a split second. Really, I could see it clearly, it really beat." The woman lifted the quilt over the man.

X turned his head away, not daring to look at the man's slashed chest and exposed heart. It was too miserable, even in the past ten years, he would still be tormented by the initial grief.

But he forced himself to look back and said disappointedly: "No jumping."

"Just jumping once, and then there is no movement. I should record it for you to see. Le Qinglan's blood is still effective. Captain It's because of that drop of blood that my body hasn't rotted for so many years." The woman gently covered the man with the quilt.

Without medical equipment and medical items, they can only store men's bodies like this.

"I have to find a way to catch Le Qinglan and take her blood!" X pondered.

The woman shook her head and sighed.

They all know that it is more difficult to catch Le Qinglan than to catch Heinrich, and there are thousands of high-level vampires protecting them all the time.

"Dad, why don't I go back to Solo." The woman smiled bitterly, "I absorbed a drop of Le Qinglan's blood, and I didn't turn into a vampire, nor did I grow old, and my appearance remained twenty-year-old. Solo should still have some interest in me. By his side, I can help you find a lot of information." The

woman stood in the golden sunlight, her snow-white skin showed pale blue blood vessels, like a piece of crystal jade, seaweed-like The long hair fluttered in the wind and continued to exude a fragrant fragrance, and a holy face was as beautiful as the bright moon reflected in the water.

If there is an angel in the world, she is.

X scolded: "What nonsense are you talking about? Dad couldn't have asked you to go to that bastard! Did you forget how he treated you? He threw you to a group of inferior vampires to eat if the captain hadn't arrived in time. Saved you, you have been torn to shreds!"

X sat down on the chair, covering his face and choking: "Don't go back, we will find another way. The captain won't blame us, if he can hear, he will also Stop you."

Having said that, X burst into tears of guilt. He knew how to save the captain, but he couldn't do it at all.

The road is just ahead, but they can't cross it, because what separates them is not the danger, but the natural moat.

The woman squatted beside him and patted his back with her soft palm, in a gentle tone like coaxing a child: "Dad don't cry, there will be a way. Don't cry, don't cry."

X blew his nose and cried even more loud.

At this moment, the woman in leather called and said succinctly, "The goods were taken away by the buyer, and I can't track them."

"Why can't I track it." X asked with snot and tears.

The woman in leather: "...You went to the captain's room to cry again? How old are you?"

She waved her hand impatiently: "Forget it, don't talk about this. The buyer controlled a drone to pick up the goods. The drone There was a magnet hanging from the bottom, which sucked the box away. I can't fly, so I can't keep up. Then again, there are no drones on the market now, right? There are no manufacturers of such high-end things 800 years ago. Now."

"Maybe it was bought more than 20 years ago. You come back first and don't worry about the buyer." X commanded.

---On

the other side, Zhuang Li stood on the top floor of the research institute and took back the drone he made. He has a signal jammer in his shirt pocket at all times, which he built himself to block surveillance cameras.

So he can walk outside freely without worrying about being discovered by security.

After returning to the laboratory, he locked the door immediately and began to study the composition and properties of the three types of blood.

On the day when Mother Zhuang attacked Wang Annie, he had already guessed that silver weapons could kill vampires, so he quietly disassembled a computer and scraped off a few contact points for experiments.

The contact points of computer contactors are all made of metallic silver, and higher vampires also like to play with computers, so they do not prohibit the production of computers. The few silver mines that were not blown up were preserved in this way.

Zhuang Li mixed the powdered metallic silver with three drops of blood, made a glass slide, and observed them one by one under a microscope.

After a few minutes, he sighed: "Metal silver can really destroy the cells of vampires."

7480 spread his hands: "But you can't find so much metal silver as a weapon, and even if you make a weapon, you can't get close to Okar at all. There are many high-level vampires protecting him. Their sense of smell is very sensitive, and they can smell the smell of humans from far away."

Zhuang Li took three more drops of blood and observed them under a microscope.

7480 clapped his little fat hand and said, "Master, I have an idea! You should quit your job and become a waste collector! Specialize in collecting used computers, take them back to scrape the contacts, and collect metal silver. You can do it when you collect enough metal silver. Turn it into a dagger, you can go to that carnival party as a sacrifice, so you can assassinate Okar!"

Zhuang Li shook his head and sneered: "Little mental retarded, the sacrifices for the carnival party will be stripped and carried up. Banquet table. You are naked, how can you hide the dagger?"

7480: "Is that so?"

Zhuang Li was too lazy to pay attention to it.

7480 said aggrieved: "Master, what do you call me little mental retardation?"

"Little mental retardation is a nickname, don't you like it?"

7480 flattered: "...Of course I like it." Damn, I can only laugh by selling live.

Zhuang Li straightened up, loaded a few pictures of blood cells taken by an electron microscope into the computer, and said lightly, "I know how to kill Ocar. On the night of the blood moon, I will kill all the hundreds of vampires in the Prince's Mansion. Burned to ashes."

7480: "!!!"

The speed of the host, the great devil, is too fast to take revenge!

7480: "Master, how do you burn them to death? Do you buy gasoline to set fire? It's written in the script that vampires can't be burned to death, they have super self-healing ability."

"It's very simple, poison them." Zhuang Li pointed out Looking at a few pictures on the computer screen, he said, "This is a vampire cell."

Zhuang Li clicked on the keyboard and called up several pictures of normal blood cells, and said, "This is a human cell, you can see the difference between the two. Is it?"

7480 took a closer look and hesitated: "Vampire cells have broken a lot of holes, but human cells have no holes."

Zhuang Li recalled a few cell pictures and continued to ask, "This is also a human cell, you see. Does it differ from vampire cells?"

7480 was stunned, "This is also a human cell? Impossible! How can it be broken with so many holes like a vampire's cell!"

Zhuang Li then explained: "This is a human cancer cell."

7480 whispered in surprise: "Vampire cells are like human cancer cells!"

Zhuang Li nodded: "Yes, so vampires are human beings composed of cancer cells in a sense. To kill them, you only need to kill these cancer cells. That's it."

Zhuang Li looked at the microscope again, and said slowly: "I'm going to use polylactic acid and copolylactic acid to make a kind of nanoparticles, this kind of nanoparticles has a very interesting property, they can absorb light of a certain frequency, and then Generate heat and vibration. If they continue to absorb light, their heat and vibration will also increase, do you understand what this means?"

7480 pondered for a while, and then pointed to his fingers: "...Master, you call me mental retardation. , do you think I can answer it?"

Zhuang Li opened his palm, flicked his fingertips slightly, and made a gesture of holding a heart, and said slowly: "Human cells have no holes, so if these nanoparticles are absorbed by the human body Absorbed, into the internal circulation, they are bounced off by the smooth and intact cell wall, and then excreted through the metabolic system. They are completely harmless to humans.

"But vampire cells are all holes, and these nanoparticles interact with vampire cells. After the collision, it will not be bounced off, but will burrow into the cell along the hole and stay in the vampire forever.

"After dawn, when these vampires walk into the sunlight, these nanoparticles can absorb enough light, and then generate heat and vibration. When the heat and vibration reach a certain intensity, the cells where the nanoparticles are located will be shattered."

Zhuang Li The five fingers that flicked abruptly opened, and the taste was excited: "With a bang, this vampire will explode in the sun and shatter into a mass of flesh and blood. Just like their ancestors were burned to ashes by the sun at dawn. They were killed by Le Qinglan. The blood has transformed the body, then I will let them go back to the darkest times."

7480 was stunned.

At this point, it finally figured out that this potion invented by the host can make vampires afraid of the sun again! Ironically, vampires these days think they are not afraid of the sun, so after dawn they will go outside recklessly...

they will be scorched alive by the sun!

7480 groaned while holding his forehead: The host, this big devil, is so poisonous! How did his head grow, and even this kind of medicine could be invented! Fuck! The Destiny Child of this world has to be killed by him again!

Zhuang Li smiled lightly and continued: "There is something more special about this nanoparticle, do you want to know?"

7480 knelt down and said, "Master, please tell me."

"Put the relevant chemicals in the proper order. Slowly fused together, these nanoparticles can self-assemble under strictly controlled conditions. In other words, without too complicated chemical procedures and without large-scale machine production, I alone, in this laboratory, can Dozens of kilograms of nanoparticles are synthesized at one time. Dozens of kilograms may not sound like much, but they are enough to kill all the vampires in the Prince's Palace."

When he said this, Zhuang Li had already made a list of related chemicals and submitted it to Purchasing Department.

In a few days, the buyer will deliver his murder kit.

No one could understand what he was going to do.

7480 served. It knows that the host can save the world.

It didn't doubt it for a second.