Chapter 200

In the Internet, Chen Jingliu's popularity is higher than Wu Yuhuai. His appearance and temperament are top-notch, and his pheromone is very unique, and his compatibility with all alphas is more than 50%.

And what's even more amazing is that the higher the alpha, the higher the fit with him, and some even reach 100%.

That is, he is the top of the top Omegas, and once combined with an alpha, the probability of giving birth to a top O and a top A is 100%.

He is literally the marriage candidate of every alpha's dream.

Because of this physical characteristic, his personal information is listed as an S-level file by the main brain, and only a high-weight alpha can read it. That is to say, he is destined to marry an alpha of extraordinary status in the future, and the empire does not allow his genes to be wasted on ordinary people.

The public did not know that Chen Jingliu had such an experience, but the privileged class in the empire knew that Chen Jingliu was the most ideal candidate for marriage. His marriage to the crown prince as a commoner was not a high profile, but a match in another sense.

Many unmarried top alphas almost joined forces to fight the crown prince because of jealousy.

Under the eager gazes of the guests, wearing a pure white dress, with a holy smile, Chen Jingliu, as beautiful as a snow elf, slowly walked through the hanging flower arch, stepped on the red carpet covered with white petals, and walked to stand in front of the altar the crown prince.

White, red, pink, yellow, rose petals of various colors fell from the dome of the auditorium, like a dreamy rain.

The VIPs sitting in the auditorium looked up at Hua Yu, and then looked at Chen Jingliu sideways, their eyes full of surprise.

Many alphas who admire Chen Jingliu have red eyes at this time, but they have to clench their fists and endure it.

Jealousy and pain made them suffer, but they had already promised Chen Jingliu that they would give him the grandest wedding and would stand behind him silently to protect his happiness.

So, these people all bowed their heads and stopped looking at this dazzling picture.

If the photographer raised the camera at this moment to shoot the whole scene, he would find that there were dozens of alphas with very strange expressions while bowing their heads and clenching their fists at the same time.

When Chen Jingliu's hand and the crown prince's hand were together, countless cameras were aimed at the couple. Through the eyes of these machines, the people of the whole country will witness the sacred marriage between the two with a firm vow.

The wedding march resounded through the auditorium, however, the expected moving scene was not staged, but an extremely terrifying scene happened.

Under everyone's attention, two long tentacles grew on the top of Chen Jingliu's head.

There was a horrified uproar from all the guests. The king standing beside the two was so frightened that he fell off the altar.

The priest who presided over the wedding of the two screamed and stepped back, finding that he had no way to escape, so he had to climb up the glass window and shouted: "Bug! Chen Jingliu is a bug!"

Humans have been fighting against the Zerg for centuries. I know too much about the body structure of bugs. Chen Jingliu has the appearance of a human, but with green tentacles, he is clearly a higher Zerg!

The crown prince actually married a bug! ?

Thinking of this, everyone is disgusted, and what makes them even more unacceptable is that only the insect king is female, and the other insects are male. In other words, Chen Jingliu is not only a bug, he is also a male!