Chapter 333

Zhuang Li also found the broken trophy, so he took it and ordered, "Come back to the duty room with me, and I'll fix it for you with glue."

"Okay." Bai Ming's face was full of pain. . He originally wanted to give this thing to Teacher Zhuang as a token of affection.

The two walked downstairs.

Xiao Siyan chased after him and shouted loudly, "Brother Ming, you look so handsome in a suit! Are you going to stop studying and become a model?"

Bai Ming turned his head and waved his hand: "Go, don't follow me. I'll go back to school tomorrow. I'll never give up if I don't get admitted to university!"

Xiao Siyan was relieved and returned to the classroom happily.

The corridors of the entire building were filled with students. Everyone pointed at Bai Ming downstairs and talked a lot.

"Ah! He's so tall and handsome!"

"It's just that he looks a little too anxious and doesn't feel like a teenager!"

"He's a tough guy!"

Similar screams came into Bai Ming's ears from time to time, but they didn't attract him. attention. He looked wholeheartedly at the person walking by his side.

When they reached the secluded place, Zhuang Li held up the broken trophy and chuckled, "Is it okay if you don't mend it? Just let it break."

"Why?" Bai Ming asked.

"Because it was cut to save me, this is more memorable." Zhuang Li turned his head to look at Bai Ming, his eyes filled with tenderness.

Bai Ming was stunned for a while, and then his heart full of regret, anger, and fear were all swept away. Teacher Zhuang can always make his mood swinging to the bottom of the valley instantly float to the sky.

"Okay!" He happily agreed, with a hearty smile on his face.

Zhuang Li kissed the trophy and chuckled: "I love its incompleteness, but I love you more. With you, I feel very safe and happy."

Bai Ming was too happy to speak. He scratched his red ears, looked around at the nobody, then picked up Teacher Zhuang and gave him a quick kiss.

"I'm also very happy." He whispered in Teacher Zhuang's ear with sincerity.

Zhuang Li scratched the back of his hand with his fingertips, and ordered, "Hurry up, go back to eat popping candy."

Bai Ming immediately strode forward.

As soon as the two entered the dormitory, they hugged and kissed, and the jumping candy mixed with honey danced on the tip of the tongue, and ten minutes later, it maintained a high sweet concentration.

Zhuang Li inserted his fingers into Bai Ming's hair and gently rubbed his scalp.

Bai Ming, whose body was softened, let out a hoarse moan.

After the kiss, a long piece of candy was pulled between the lips and teeth of the two.

"Sweet?" Zhuang Li kissed Bai Ming's lips again and licked the candy strand clean.

"Sweet." Bai Ming lay on the floor, his face full of aftertastes.

Zhuang Li rubbed his head, then turned on the TV to watch the replay of the Supermodel Contest.

Bai Ming put his arms around his waist, his tone was a little gloomy: "My parents called me and wanted me to go back and live with them."

"You are not allowed to go back, you can only live with me." Zhuang Li immediately rejected.