Chapter 278

Zhuang Li hung up lawyer Ou, but the chief director and others were still looking at him with astonishment.

After learning the truth, they were also thinking: With such a big Buddha, how can the "Love Cabin" program group attract people? After doing it for a long time, people didn't come to them at all, but had other plans! The twists and turns in this place give them a hundred heads and they can't figure it out, just because it takes several billions to connect these twists and turns in series.

Rich people are so good at playing, and even chasing stars is so generous!

Recalling the revenge script he designed before, the chief director suddenly broke out in a cold sweat.

Fortunately, he didn't do anything, let alone offend Mr. Zhuang with his words or actions. Otherwise, the other party will be angered, and their revenge methods will definitely be more slippery than star chasing methods.

The more the chief director thought about it, the more frightened it became. At this moment, the assistant director standing behind him poked his waist and handed him a cell phone.

The director-in-chief glanced at the screen of the mobile phone, but saw a piece of news appeared on it. The editors were three internationally renowned financial analysts, and the content was a rough estimate of how much profit Mr Zhuang had made in this financial war.

The chief director was frightened by the astronomical figures summed up by the three analysts, but what was even more unexpected was that Zhuang Li even acquired 45% of the shares of Strawberry TV! That is to say, he is not only the father of the show's gold master, but also the major shareholder of the company where the show team works.

Chief Director: "..." Can't be bothered, can't be bothered! I'm afraid I'm afraid!

"Mr. Zhuang, I have a video that I want to show you." The chief director quickly showed a flattering smile.

As the assistant director completes his mission, he stealthily takes the phone from his back.

Zhuang Li threw a memory card wrapped in a plastic bag to Xiao Liu, looked at the director at the end, raised his eyebrows and asked, "What video?"

"That's it, take a look." To please Zhuang Li, the director put Chang Jinbo is sold.

He clicked the mouse and started playing the video of Chang Jinbo and Han Kun calling and plotting revenge.

Zhuang Li rested his cheeks with one hand and tapped the table with the other, the corners of his mouth hooked with a smile that was not a smile.

When he was silent, the monitoring room was also dead silent. No one dared to speak, and everyone's eyes were all staring at the big boss, as if waiting for an order.

The chief director swallowed his saliva and asked in a dry voice, "Mr. Zhuang, what do you think about this? Do you want to cut it? I mean don't cut it, because this section is more topical, and it can arouse heated discussions when it is broadcast. Our show needs a lot of popularity right now."

He also heard the phone call just now. If Chang Jinbo's father wanted to eat with Zhuang Li, he had to find lawyer Ou. He's just a rambunctious idiot.

So it is most appropriate to throw the problem to Zhuang Li. He said what to do, the program team will do what they do, and there are people who support them so they won't be afraid of disputes.

"Just broadcast it as soon as it is filmed, why cut it? I only have one requirement for the editing of your program team - faithful restoration. Don't black anyone, and of course you don't need to whitewash anyone, just show the most authentic appearance of several guests. That's alright."

(BL) Learning God Is In Hand, I Have The World [quick wear] BOOK 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara