Chapter 343

Although Zhuang Li had already guessed the truth, his heart still tingled for a moment when he heard his sister say it himself.

"Why did she kill you?" he demanded.

Zhuang Xiaohui got up, wiped away her tears, and smiled coldly: "Brother, let me tell you a secret, Yu Yuxian is a woman."

Zhuang Li raised his eyebrows in mock surprise, and then suddenly realized: "So, you were arrested because you discovered her secret. Murdered ?"

Zhuang Xiaohui lowered her head, showing a remorseful expression, "No, I found out shortly after the marriage, but I kept it a secret for her. My death had something to do with this matter, but it wasn't entirely the case.

" I found out soon, why didn't you expose it? Bullying the king is a capital crime." Zhuang Li scolded.

Zhuang Xiaohui covered her face and sobbed, "Because I was too timid and weak back then. Do you know why Yu Yuxian's mother chose me, the eldest daughter-in-law who lost her mother, to be her daughter-in-law? I am honest and obedient and easy to control! At that time, I was like a puppet at their mercy. I believed what they said.

"Yu Yuxian told me that if she was not a man, her mother would be abandoned by her father, because Her father was partial to the concubine's house, and wanted to straighten the concubine's house and pass on the family business to his concubine. In order to survive, her mother had to raise her as her own son. Zhuang Xiaohui put down her hands and said with tears streaming down her face, "

I feel the same way when I hear these words, because I also have such a cold-blooded and ruthless father, so I agree to help them hide it."

"Later, Yu Yuxian also told me that she must make a name for herself in the officialdom. She wants to prove to the world that women are no worse than men, that women can live freely and freely, and can do anything they want. As long as women are To be self-reliant and self-reliant, you will definitely be able to get rid of oppression and restraint and truly be yourself."

Even if she died once, Zhuang Xiaohui would still show a longing look when she said this, which shows her yearning for freedom and fairness.

Her dark eyes also radiated bright light, and she said in a trance: "Brother, I was moved by her words. After struggling in despair for more than ten years, I am full of hope for the future for the first time. I want to be self-reliant. , I want to be free, I want to get rid of all oppression and restraint, and truly be myself. From that moment on, I regard Yu Yuxian as the only confidant in this life. I understand her, and I will do my best to help her!"

Zhuang Li closed his eyes, the anger in his heart was already overwhelming.

Would be moved by such a remark, and sacrificed her life's happiness to help Yu Yuxian pave the way, how pure and lovely her sister's nature is, and how strong and resolute? However, the person who created such a beautiful dream for her killed her with such cruel means.

If he really had the idea of ​​self-reliance and self-improvement in his heart, how could Yu Yuxian leave his status as the champion of the top rank and fake his death, and marry into the palace as a noble girl, competing with so many women for the favor of a man?

Is her so-called freedom and no bondage like this?

The so-called lofty ideals are nothing but a method she uses to deceive her sister. In fact, she is more selfish, vulgar, greedy, and vicious than anyone! A person like her is not even worthy to carry her sister's shoes!

Zhuang Li reluctantly suppressed the anger in his heart and asked, "What happened later? Since you were her helper, why did she kill you?"

"Because she fell in love with the fifth prince, and the fifth prince did not know her identity as a woman. , so I was very jealous of me, so I found seven beggars, and while I was going outside the city to offer incense, take me, take me—"

Zhuang Xiaohui gritted her teeth, but she couldn't say any more.

However, she didn't say it, Zhuang Li could also imagine the scene that day. He closed his eyes again, repressing the urge to kill.

7480 immediately turned into a fat-headed gecko, and quickly climbed to the ceiling of the small black room. Looking down, he saw sharp ice edges pierced from the floor one after another.

"Brother is here, brother will protect you." Zhuang Li patted Zhuang Xiaohui's head.

So Zhuang Xiaohui, who was trembling violently, quickly broke free from that dark memory.

She clenched her fists and said with red eyes: "Yu Yuxian found me who was thrown in the ruined temple. During that time, she took a long vacation to stay at home with me every day, said some enlightening words, and also concealed this matter from the outside world, No one knew that I was defiled. She protected me so well, and my feelings for her naturally deepened. I even thought at the time that it was my greatest luck to meet her, and it would be okay to let me die for her That's right."

Speaking of this, Zhuang Xiaohui sneered, and her face became more and more distorted: "Unexpectedly, I met one of the beggars on the street. I hated it so much at the time, I don't know where the courage came from, but I bought a beggar. After smearing the arsenic frost on a few roasted chickens, he secretly followed the beggar to the outside of the city. I found that the seven of them were indeed a group, and they all lived in a broken cave, so I went in.

"They saw me Looking very happy, he teased: "Little lady, are you addicted to us and want to do it again?" I said yes, it's really addicting, brothers eat roast chicken first, then eat me. Speaking of which, Zhuang Xiaohui looked at the void in a trance, with a strange smile on her face, as if she was recalling every frame of the scene at that time.

Obviously, her heart has been distorted by hatred.

Zhuang Li also Then he showed a playful expression.

"I like this sister. He sighed in his heart.

Those sharp ice edges all disappeared, 7480 quickly climbed down from the ceiling and sighed: "It's not that the family does not enter the house, master, Zhuang Xiaohui is definitely your sister!" "

However, Zhuang Xiaohui suddenly stopped talking and looked at her brother with a pale face. Only then did she realize that she was too complacent and had exposed something that could not be exposed. Will her brother be extremely disappointed with her?

Zhuang Li held his cheek and smiled . Looking at her profusely, he urged: "What happened later? Zhuang Xiaohui was stunned, and then asked cautiously, "

Brother, aren't you afraid of me?" "

"Don't be afraid, my brother has killed more people than you have eaten." "Zhuang Li gently touched Zhuang Xiaohui's head.

Zhuang Xiaohui thought he was joking, so he grinned.

7480 shivered abruptly. Mother, it remembered the master's autobiography again, killing Ruma is no joke!

"Then those people fell down, clutching their stomachs and screaming pain, grabbing my legs, begging me to be merciful and save them. I stood there and didn't move. I have suffered such torture, and even lost children because of it. I can't save them because of my ability."

Zhuang Xiaohui's excited expression gradually turned to hatred: "When they saw that I was determined not to save, they told me that they were also entrusted by others and did not intend to harm me. They also described to me. I can tell the appearance of the person who instructed them. As soon as I heard it, I knew that that person was Feng Yu's long follower, because the red mole between his eyebrows is very easy to identify."

Zhuang Xiaohui used her fingertips to smash the table, and said through gritted teeth: " After learning this piece of information, I hurried back to Yu's house. I trusted Yu Yuxian so much that I told her about it that night, and said that I would find a way to get revenge. Let her help me find a way to capture Feng Yu's long-serving and ask the truth. I don't understand why the personal follower of His Royal Highness the Crown Prince can't get along with a little-known woman like me.

"My vicious methods and immortality . The endless determination made Yu Yuxian feel a great threat. Only then did she realize that I had transformed from a lamb to a jackal. So three days later, I was given an enema, and I was strangled to death by Yu Yuxian himself. Fortunately, she told me the whole truth before she died, and made me a ghost, otherwise I wouldn't know who to seek revenge when I climbed out of hell. Zhuang Xiaohui looked at Zhuang Li with red eyes, and said firmly: "

Brother, in this life, I still want to marry Yu Yuxian, I want to disturb her house, ruin her future, and behead her house!" I also want to pull the fifth prince off his horse! Yu Yuxian is most trusted by the fifth prince. She must have hidden secrets of the fifth prince. I can only learn these secrets by marrying her. Brother, please help me! "

Just now, she also wanted to understand why her brother had changed so much.

Yesterday, when Zhuang Yunzhu was counting down the recipes, her brother was applauding, and he obviously knew that the food was compatible with each other. But he still ate it and survived because of it. So far. As he himself said, if he was too smart, he might have died a long time ago.

My brother is by no means a dude, on the contrary, he is very successful.

Thinking of the Hu family who was easily killed, Zhuang Xiaohui knelt on the ground and begged: "Brother, please help me! If I can't kill the enemy, what's the point of living again?"

Zhuang Li covered her red eyes and shook her head. Said : "I won't help you."

"Why?" Zhuang Xiaohui took his hand and asked unwillingly and incomprehensibly.

"Vengeance is my business." Zhuang Li rubbed her head and said slowly, "You just need to remember that you are not here to experience suffering, but to reshape your life. You want to live free. Be at ease, my brother will help you; if you want to live unfettered, my brother will help you; if you want to be your true self, my brother will still help you. You can do whatever you want without any worries. Even if you don't want to get married, you will be forever Stay at home, and my brother will also support you."

Zhuang Li held her face, looked deeply into her eyes, and asked, "Tell brother, besides revenge, what else do you want to do?"

The scene of Zhuang Xiaohui being depicted by him Fascinated, he said in a trance: "I, I want to open a shop and do business, I don't want to be at home with my husband and my children. I want to travel all over Dayan, then go outside the Great Wall, go to the seaside, and see the meeting on the other side of the desert and the sea. There won't be a wider world."

Zhuang Li smiled gratified.

Although her sister's heart was stained with darkness due to hatred, her nature did not change. She still knows what she really wants, and she has never given up her hopes and ideals.

"Good boy," Zhuang Li patted his sister's head gently and promised, "My brother will help you achieve everything you desire. Enjoying your new life is the meaning of your coming back."

Zhuang Xiaohui looked at him firmly, After a while, he threw himself into his arms with a wow, crying so hard.

"Brother, don't go to take revenge, we just have to live our own lives. Let's go to the desert to watch the long yellow sand, go to the beach to watch the white waves roll, and start anew from a farther place. We must cherish this rebirth." With just a few words, she was enlightened.

Zhuang Li gently patted his sister's back, with a smile of relief on his face, but he never agreed to this plea.

His roots have long been rotten, and no one except Ming should want him to put down his butcher knife and become a Buddha on the spot.