Chapter 217

Lei Ming strode down the aisle.

After waking up, his body was filled with surging power, his ear, eyesight, and sense of smell were greatly improved, as if he had stepped from a stage of life to a higher level.

He finally understood why those vampires were so obsessed with Le Qinglan. What they love is not her person, but the power she can bestow.

Lei Ming sniffed the smell of gunpowder in the air, and soon found the army stationed on the first floor of the laboratory.

A group of special forces in camouflage uniforms are sitting at the door of the warehouse Kan Dashan, X, Jindou, and bird's beak are all among them.

"Give me one." Lei Ming stretched out his hand.

X, who was smoking, was stunned.

Jindou immediately took out a pack of cigarettes from his trouser pocket and threw it.

Lei Ming took out a cigarette, lit it with X's cigarette butt, took a deep breath in his mouth, and frowned, "The new generation of vampires are no longer afraid of the sun, are they still afraid of silver bullets?"

"Afraid! But they We have ruled our country, and many silver mines have been blown up. We captured a silver mine that was not blown up some time ago, and hurry up to make a batch of bullets. It's all here." X opened the warehouse. The gate, pointing to a few boxes of bullets stacked in the corner.

"Only this?" Lei Ming roughly counted, his brows furrowed even tighter, but after a little thought he made a battle plan, "Large-scale shooting is no good, let's snipe at a fixed point, Le Qinglan is the best bait "

Okay, I'm going to find a sniper gun." X stepped on the cigarette butt and strode into the warehouse to look for guns and weapons.

Jindou rolled up his sleeves and followed, his face full of excitement.

Lei Ming looked at Bird's Mouth and asked, "Is my knife still there?

" Just throw it away.

Lei Ming took the knife, put aside the scabbard, and looked at the still sharp blade, with bloodthirsty light flashing in his eyes. He swung the long knife and made several slashing movements. The muscles on his arms sometimes bulged and sometimes stretched, tightening the sleeves of his camouflage uniform.

This is what Zhuang Li saw when he rushed to the warehouse.

The tall man was holding a cigarette, his face was thicker than smoke, and his strong arms danced a long sword out of the afterimage.

It is not difficult to see that he has long been accustomed to coming and going in the bloody storm, and even more accustomed to brutal killing. The politeness and earnest teaching in the laboratory just now may have exhausted the gentleness of his life.

Zhuang Li stood five meters away and did not come closer.

Lei Ming also saw him, and his hand wielding the knife froze slightly.

Bird Mouth asked at the right time, "Aren't you going to rest for a few days?"

"You don't need to rest. Now is the best time to exterminate vampires while he is sick. The news that Le Qinglan has fallen into our hands has been released. Is it?" Lei Ming took the knife and strode towards the second floor following the smell of blood.

"Everyone in China knows it." Bird's Mouth said with a smile: "The vampires are all panicked, running and hiding. Especially in City B, all the vampires disappeared overnight. I don't know how this will happen. Where are you hiding?"