Continue Arc 10.1

*Note: Long chapter*

The servants put the hot meals on the table one by one, while Chi Ming dipped Zhuang Li's hands in the basin, smeared them with soap, and washed them slowly.

  Zhuang Liuyun sat aside and watched, rather restrained and embarrassed.

  She always felt that Brother Chi and Xiaobao were a family, and she was a dispensable existence.

  Just at this moment, Xiaoju sneaked in from the outside with a squeak, rushed to Zhuang Li and scratched his leather shoes with his little claws, then bared his little fangs, shook his little beard, and meowed angrily.

  When he woke up, he found himself abandoned by his master and had to run back through the wet courtyard toiled back, and he was very angry.

  Zhuang Li hurriedly bent over to hug Xiaoju, but was stopped by Chi Ming: "Don't hug it. I'll wash its claws first."

  Chi Ming picked up the little orange, rinsed its four little claws with the remaining water, and wiped it dry before putting it into Zhuang Li's arms.

  Zhuang Liuyun was stunned. Chi Ming's image in her mind has been completely subverted from a stalwart soldier to a careful nanny.

  Zhuang Li reached out and took a steamed bun and fed it to Xiaoju's mouth, but was once again stopped by Chi Ming: "Don't let it go to the table to eat, after you get used to it, it will keep rushing into your bowl. Hygiene. You put it down, and I will have someone prepare a bowl of dried fish for it, and you will throw it one by one to eat."

  Zhuang Li still stuffed the steamed buns into Xiaoju's mouth, ignoring Chi Ming at all.

  Chi Ming was not angry, and immediately asked the servant to bring a bowl of dried fish, and he picked up one on the tip of Xiaoju's nose.

  When Xiaoju smelled the fishy smell, she meowed eagerly, slapped Zhuang Li's steamed buns open and rushed towards Chi Ming's arms.

  Chi Ming took advantage of the situation and threw the small dried fish away.

  Xiaoju abandoned Zhuang Li's warm embrace without hesitation, and rushed towards the dried fish on the ground. It hugged the dried fish with its two claws and gnawed happily.

  Zhuang Li looked at Chi Ming, and then at Xiaoju on the ground, so he threw the steamed buns over.

  Before Chi Ming could speak, Zhuang Liuyun sternly scolded: "Xiaobao, what are you doing? Do you know how many people outside are unable to eat? Pick up the steamed buns for me and eat them! Hurry up!"

  In her previous life, she was a homeless person, often without food and clothing, so she knew better than anyone what it was like to be hungry and how precious food was to a war-torn country.

  She is fortunate to be able to come back in this life. Every time it was time for her meal, she would bow her head to the table full of food and sincerely thank God for the gift.

  So she got angry with her brother for the first time.

  Zhuang Li looked at her with dark eyes.

  7480 said righteously: "Master, this time I will stand by your sister. You are too naive!"

  Zhuang Li, who is accustomed to self-willed behavior: "..."

  Chi Ming couldn't stand it any longer, and his tone was equally severe: "Enough, don't lose your temper at Xiaobao. He is still a child, he doesn't understand anything. You also know what kind of life he has been living since he was a child. The most common thing for him, he won't understand what you're saying.