Chapter 296

After Meng Lan got the lie detector, she tried it a few times and found that the test results were very accurate, and Gao Xuan's heart gradually let go.

The system said proudly: "In terms of hooking up people, you are not as good as Zhuang Li; in terms of intelligence, you are not as good as Zhuang Li; in terms of looks and temperament, you are still not as good as Zhuang Li. But you have a sincerity, which is the most valuable thing. Tomorrow, Xi Ming will be able to see your sincerity."

Meng Lan: "...System, are you mocking me?"

In fact, she always knew that she and Zhuang Li were the same kind of people, and they had no heart. But who made her lucky and has a system to figure it out.

After relaxing, Meng Lan picked up her mobile phone and started to swipe Weibo, and exclaimed after watching it for a few minutes.

In just a short while, several major events happened one after another on the Internet. The first is that Wan Anni's black material was jointly exposed by her former best friend, her boss and her boss's wife. Immediately afterwards, netizens began to aggressively attack Wan Anni, scolding her as much as it was ugly.

But ten minutes later, a bigger reversal came. A hacker released a lot of evidence, exposing the adultery between her best friend and her boss, and washing Wan Anni for nothing.

Right now, many netizens are apologizing to Wan Anni. Of course, there are also dead ducks with hard mouths that continue to black out.

Wan Anni's classmates are still talking on the Internet, saying that she slept with many boys in high school, and her private life was very rotten. They also said that as long as Wan Anni lives for a day, they will continue to reveal her true face.

These high school classmates don't have real hammers, so some believe them and some don't.

Wan Annie also posted on Weibo at this time, @@ former classmates, teachers, and friends, saying that she would sue everyone who used rumors to hurt herself.

However, her words did not seem to attract the attention of these people. These people quarreled with her on the Internet, and shouted in arrogance: [You sue! You sue! The address of the old lady is xxxxxxxx, the old lady is waiting for you! 】

The people on the Internet are divided into two parts, one part speaks for Wan Anni, who thinks she is innocent, and the other part speaks for high school classmates, who thinks that flies don't bite seamless eggs. All the classmates said Wan Anni was slutty, so Wan Anni must have a problem.

Therefore, after the second episode aired, among the few amateur guests, Wan Anni was the most popular. However, she belongs to the black and red type, and her Weibo is half of solidarity and half of infamy.

The second most popular is Meng Lan, who is very popular with the audience. Several clips of her angering Zhuang Li were edited separately by netizens and spread widely on the Internet. Everyone is praising her for being simple, cute and positive.

Then came Chang Jinbo. The clip where he threatened to avenge his friend was praised by netizens as the famous scene in "Love Cabin". Everyone thinks that he is very loyal and straightforward, but his acting skills are too poor to deceive Zhuang Li.

That's a bit of a pity.

However, Zhuang Li is a veteran in the love scene, and his methods of hooking up people are very powerful. Chang Jinbo was stunned, but he was normal.

There is no doubt that the most disgusting, most disgusting and most disgusting guest of the audience is Zhuang Li. Weibo is full of messages telling Zhuang Li to get out.

The voting questionnaire released by the chief director was attended by tens of thousands of people in just one hour. 99% of the people voted for Zhuang Li, and 1% hoped that he should stay and let Chang Jinbo be well Play around and learn a lesson.

This idea is obviously unrealistic. After hooking up with Xi Ming, Zhuang Li could no longer entangle with Chang Jinbo. He's the kind of person who's best at throwing while walking, shopping around.

Xi Ming's reputation was also greatly affected, and he lost hundreds of thousands of followers overnight.

But he didn't seem to mind at all.

Meng Lan swiped on Weibo bit by bit, and saw that people all over the world were scolding Zhuang Li and tearing down his and Xi Ming's CPs. With a reassuring smile on his face, he slowly fell asleep.

---

The next day, Meng Lan originally wanted to find an opportunity to get everyone together to play a lie detector game, but Zhuang Li and Xi Ming went out on a date early in the morning and didn't come back until after midnight.

Sitting in the living room and waiting would seem very deliberate, Meng Lan had no choice but to give up.

On the third day, Zhuang Li and Xi Ming went out again early in the morning and came back in the middle of the night.

Meng Lan almost vomited blood. She couldn't understand why the relationship between these two people developed so quickly. After only a few days of knowing each other, they were like glue, and they couldn't split even with a knife.

If they waited for five days, Zhuang Li and Xi Mingcai seemed to have had enough of their fun. That evening, they held hands and walked back to the Love Cabin under the sunset.

Wan Anni, who was cooking with Yi Jiangnan in the kitchen, was pleasantly surprised: "Oh, it's very early to come back today!"

"Tomorrow we are going to the top of the mountain to watch the sunrise, so come back early and go to bed early." Xi Ming said with a smile.

Meng Lan, who was paralyzed on the sofa like a dead fish, immediately sat up straight and looked over with burning eyes. Even if Xi Ming took the initiative to join the Love Cabin, she did not have the chance to attack this man. As soon as the other party opened his eyes, he took Zhuang Li everywhere to play, and he couldn't even touch a corner of his clothes.

Meng Lan hurried upstairs and brought the lie detector.

When everyone had dinner together and chatted in the living room, she put the cute polygraph on the table and proposed enthusiastically: "This is a lie detector toy, it's very smart! We all put our hands into its Would you like to play a game of truth in your stomach?"

"Hey, so cute, is that Totoro?" Lin Caixiu picked up the lie detector and looked around.

"Isn't it cute? It can still talk!" Meng Lan put her hand into the chubby belly of the Chinchilla polygraph, and laughed: "I'm not Meng Lan, I'm Lin Caixiu."

Chinchilla immediately shouted in a milky voice : "You lied! You are Meng Lan!"

Lin Caixiu's eyes widened in surprise.

"I'll try it!" She put her hand in and said loudly, "I like cilantro the most!"

Totoro immediately exposed her: "You lied!"

Lin Caixiu covered her mouth and screamed: "Ah, it's so clever! I hate eating coriander the most! It knows! It really knows that I'm lying!"

"How? Is it fun? We all take turns to put our hands in, then how about other people to ask questions? Let's say it first, we can only ask emotional questions, not those involving privacy!" Meng Lan suggested excitedly.

Everyone was attracted by the sensitive response of the Totoro lie detector, and they formed a circle and nodded.

Zhuang Li looked at this "toy" with a half-smile but didn't say anything against it.

Xu Jingjing put his hand in first.

Wan Anni winked and asked, "Jingjing, which guest do you like the most?" Xu Jingjing

looked around the crowd, and finally fixed her eyes on Zhou Banxia, ​​and whispered, "I like Xiaxia."

Totoro's stomach suddenly burst out . The red heart, repeating in a milky voice: "Jingjing likes Xia Xia, Jingjing likes Xia Xia!"

At this moment, everyone laughed in goodwill.

Xu Jingjing and Zhou Banxia were pushed and shoved into a ball by everyone. The two red apple-like faces were next to each other, but they both lowered their heads and dared not look at each other.

Lin Caixiu grabbed Zhou Banxia's hand, put it in the belly of Chinchilla, and asked, "Xia Xia, who do you like the most?"

"I, I like Jingjing." Zhou Banxia stammered, her wet eyes peeking at Xu Jingjing expression.

Totoro shouted loudly: "Lie!"

Everyone: "..." The

living room was so quiet that you could hear needles falling. Xu Jingjing, who was still smiling happily, instantly turned pale. She looked at Zhou Banxia, ​​but found that the other party's face was paler than her own. Is he guilty?

The rest were too scared to speak, let alone play.

Unspeakable embarrassment spread in the air.

Wan Anni held Xu Jingjing's trembling hand and comforted: "This is just a toy, it's

not allowed—" However, before she could finish her words, Totoro announced loudly, "Xia Xia Ai Jingjing, Xia Xia Ai Jingjing!" This time, instead of small red hearts popping out of its belly, it was a huge red heart.

It turns out that in its view, love and liking are two different emotions, with clear boundaries.

That is to say, Xu Jingjing currently only likes Zhou Banxia, ​​and Zhou Banxia is already inextricably in love with Xu Jingjing.

Everyone: "..." Fuck, it turned out to be a false alarm!

Xu Jingjing's pale face flushed red for a second, and her eyes filled with tears slowly burst into a happy light. It's always a good feeling to be loved.

Zhou Banxia was lying on the table as if she had collapsed, and her cheeks were slowly burning red. He was about to pull his hand out, but Lin Caixiu squeezed his arm and asked, "Why does Xia Xia love Jingjing?" After

only a few days of getting along, she didn't believe that this feeling could be strong enough to love. . She has worked hard in the society for many years, and she has been hurt all over her body, and she has long seen through love.

Zhou Banxia glanced at Xu Jingjing secretly and whispered, "Because I have had a crush on Jingjing since high school. We belong to the same school."

"Huh?" Xu Jingjing was stunned.

Totoro continued to shout: "Xia Xia loves Jingjing, Xia Xia loves Jingjing."

Zhou Banxia lowered her head and told the truth in one breath: "I was very fat when I was in high school, and I don't look like now, Jingjing definitely won't recognize me. The first time I saw Jingjing playing the piano at the National Day party, I fell in love with her. Once I was bullied by my classmates, but Jingjing helped me out. Over the years, I have been following Jingjing and heard from my classmates Jingjing signed up for this program, and I signed up too. I didn't expect that I would be so lucky to be selected."

Until then, he raised his head, looked directly into Xu Jingjing's eyes, and said seriously, "Jingjing, I like it. You have been a long time."

At the same time, Chinchilla shouted loudly, "Lying, lying, it's not liking, it's love!"

Xu Jingjing covered her mouth and seemed a little overwhelmed, but tears slowly dipped in her eyes. At this moment, her heartstrings were plucked, and it was not a chaotic sound, but a chord of love.

"Thank you, although I don't know what love is yet, but I will study hard." She stretched out her arms around Zhou Banxia's neck, leaned against his ear, and said sincerely.

All the guests applauded and cheered for the two.

Lin Caixiu finally let go of Zhou Banxia's arm, then turned her head away, quickly wiping the corners of her tears wet eyes. At this moment, she seems to believe in love a little bit again.

Meng Lan applauded and urged, "Zhuang Li, why don't you try it?"

She knew that seeing Zhou Banxia and Xu Jingjing's measurements were so accurate, Zhuang Li would definitely feel guilty and fearful, and would find various reasons to escape. Instead of letting him slip away with tricks, it is better to call his name generously and let him retreat.

Everyone started booing, and Zhuang Li had to test if he didn't want to.

Accidents are insincere, and an accident is a hidden ghost in your heart. If you don't say it, you will naturally have a steel scale in your heart.

Sure enough, as soon as Meng Lan's voice fell, Lin Caixiu and the others shouted loudly: "Zhuang Li, you and Xi Ming also have a test! You are the most loving couple in our love house, do you have to endure it too? A test?"

Having said that, there was a hint of schadenfreude in Lin Caixiu's eyes. Like Meng Lan, she didn't believe that Zhuang Li's skillful and rambunctious gamers could have any true love.

Chang Jinbo, who was originally lacking in interest, immediately sat up straight and looked at Zhuang Li with anticipation. He wanted to peep into this man's inner world.

Zhuang Li raised his eyebrows and looked around at everyone with a half-smile expression on his face.

When everyone thought he would definitely refuse, he slowly put his hand into Chinchilla's belly and said in a lazy tone, "If you have any questions, just ask."