Chapter 337

The young man sat on the wall, his crimson robe swayed by the evening wind, the crown of hair on the top of his head was crooked, and a few strands of blue silk hung down, looking very down. However, his face was dyed magnificently with spirits, and his lips were as fresh as June cherries.

The little stars and the torches were all reflected in his eyes, making his dark pupils astonishingly bright.

He is very embarrassed, but also extremely beautiful.

The man looked up at the young man, his heart that was always cold and hard trembled slightly.

Is this a human or a monster?

Hearing the footsteps in the wall getting closer, Zhuang Li urged: "Why are you standing still? Hurry up and hug me! I'm going to jump!" Bosom flutter.

The man didn't have time to think at all, so he subconsciously took two steps, stretched out his strong arms, and steadily caught the falling boy.

"Master, be careful!" The five strong men shouted in a hurry!

If there is any hidden weapon or poison hidden on the boy's body, the master will be finished!

The five brawny men immediately surrounded them, and at some point in their hands, they each held a large sword with a cold light shining brightly.

However, the imagined assassination did not happen. After the boy landed, he consciously backed away a few steps and said with a chuckle, "I knew you could catch me!

" How to write the words.

The messy footsteps came again, but not in the wall, but outside the wall. The officials chased after them. Zhuang Li pointed at the dragon jade pendant that the tall man was wearing around his waist

, and said firmly: "You are the royal family, right? Those yamen will definitely not dare to provoke you."

The five guards glanced lightly and motioned for them to start the trial.

Everyone who escaped from the flower building had to go through a severe interrogation.

Five strong men surrounded Zhuang Li, the expressions on his face became colder than the last.

7480 sighed: "The gods in this world look so ruthless!"

However, how could this cold treatment make Zhuang Li retreat? He suddenly opened his eyes wide and looked terrified somewhere in the darkness, as if there were suspicious people hiding there.

The five strong men surrounding him immediately turned around to check the situation.

Zhuang Li caught the gap, got out from under their armpits, lifted the tall man's cloak, and said in a low voice, "Lend me to hide!" The

man looked at Zhuang Li in astonishment. He didn't understand why his defense mechanisms were failing. In the past, people who approached him without permission would have subconsciously twisted their necks.

Zhuang Li used the cloak to cover up from the back to the front, got into the man's arms, and whispered, "Hold me!" The

man stood still.

Zhuang Li tore off his crooked hair crown, let down his long black hair, and untied the fringed accessories around his waist as a head rope, gathered his hair into a ball, tied it into a loose bun, and finally stood on tiptoe and took off the hanging wall. A hibiscus flower of , don't put it in your ear.

The man looked at him quietly, his deep eyes flickering with a dim light.

Zhuang Li made a woman's hairstyle, and then tightly closed the man's wide cloak to conceal his men's clothing.

He buried his face into the man's broad chest, took a deep breath, and said in a low voice: "If the yamen comes after you, you say you haven't seen me, understand?" The

man remained silent, his face blank. Calm and solemn.

Zhuang Li bumped his forehead against his chest, and asked forcefully, "Did you hear that?" He raised his face, his pupils brightening with anxiety and anger.

A thick fragrance of fat powder came from him, and the bright red lip print behind the fair ear was particularly dazzling under the firelight.

There is no doubt that this was left by the prostitutes in the flower building.

The man stared at the lip print, his expression became more and more condensed, then raised his hand and rubbed the skin repeatedly.

There were thick calluses growing on the pulp of his fingers, scratching Zhuang Li.

The lip print disappeared, but there was a mass of bright red, pale blue blood vessels flowing under it, and the blood that was burned by the spirits passed through the skin, fumigating a sweet smell, like flowers and honey.

The annoying powdery fragrance was masked.

The man lowered his head and sniffed deeply.

At the same time, those messy footsteps also rushed over.

Zhuang Li didn't care about the stinging pain in his skin, he quickly stood on tiptoe and hugged the man's neck, burying his head in the other's neck.

He was only eighteen years old, and he was a little malnourished, so he was really disadvantaged in terms of height.

The man who had been standing still until now finally stretched out an arm and wrapped his arms around Zhuang Li's waist tightly, making his body more tightly attached to his own.

The two embraced in the dark, one lowered his eyes and sniffed, the other hid his face shyly, looking like a pair of lovers who stole.

Dozens of yamen officers ran aggressively with torches, and as soon as they saw the man's face, they seemed to be strangled by a pair of invisible hands, and they didn't dare to make a sound at all.

The chorus came to an abrupt end.

Seeing that the master took the initiative to hug the young man and help the other party to cover up his whereabouts, the five strong men would naturally not dismantle. They immediately waved their hands and dismissed the dozens of yamen who were about to kneel and salute.

The officers breathed a sigh of relief and immediately turned around and ran away.

After a while, Zhuang Li released the man's neck, leaned on his chest and let out a light breath.

This time it shouldn't be broken.

The man still wrapped his arms around his waist and asked, "Which family are you from?" His voice was as deep and deep as a thousand-year-old bell.

Zhuang Li leaned even more softly in his arms, silent.

Instead of pushing him away, the man raised his other hand, gently covered his thin back, and asked again, "Which family do you belong to?"

Zhuang Li: "..." I said I didn't know you believed ?

7480 flipped through the script: "Master, don't worry, I'll check for you right away!"

Just at this moment, the girl and the fat boy who got out of the dog's hole also ran to the back alley. With their heads full of grass and leaves, the two entered the range illuminated by the torches in a very embarrassed manner.

Seeing the tall man's face clearly, the fat boy almost screamed.

The girl also opened her eyes wide, showing an expression like being struck by lightning.

The man gently rubbed Zhuang Li's back, which was so thin that only a handful of bones were left, and asked, "Are you here to find him?"

Fatty Bai nodded subconsciously, and then shook his head frantically. No, no, they didn't come looking for this Dengzi who jumped out of the brothel, they were just passing by!

Even the girl stood there hesitantly, not daring to come forward to recognize Zhuang Li.

Zhuang Li: "..." Very well, he remembered these two people.

"What are you still doing, go home." Zhuang Li lowered his body and got out of the man's arms.

The man took a few steps forward, and said slowly, "I'll take you off." The

fat boy swallowed his saliva, showing an expression of wanting to cry but no tears. Knowing this, he would rather stay in a brothel and be caught!

The girl said in a trembling voice, "No need! We can go back by ourselves."

However, the man didn't take her words seriously. a carriage.

Zhuang Li sat down and said with a smile, "You are really a good person." The

man gave him a fixed look, his eyes deep and hard to tell.

The fat boy and the girl stood in a crowd, their faces pale, like prisoners waiting to be tortured.

But the man didn't even give them alms out of the corner of his eyes, he got on the horse and ordered, "Aren't you coming up yet?" The

fat boy and the girl hurriedly climbed into the carriage and sat on the outermost side.

"Feng Yi, what is your relationship with them?" The man looked at the fat boy.

Fatty Bai immediately sold the siblings: "He is my cousin Zhuang Li, she is my cousin Zhuang Xiaohui." The

man nodded suddenly, as if he had guessed Zhuang Li's identity.

7480 also said at this time: "Master, there is a big problem with this script! All the plots are messed up! Let me tell you your identity first. You are the direct son of Zhuang Ai, the minister of households, and this girl is Your sister Zhuang Xiaohui. However, you two are nominally the sons and daughters, but your life is worse than that of the concubines and concubines, because your mother passed away very early, and your father supported the concubine of true love, so You both grew up under your stepmother.

"This concubine also gave birth to a son and a daughter. The son is a few months older than you, the eldest son, and the daughter is the same age as your sister. In order to ensure that their children can inherit the family business, this concubine has made you a waste, and your sister has become a coward. Zhuang Li interrupted 7480, "

Zhuang Xiaohui sitting next to me is not like a coward. Dressed as a man and ran into a brothel to save her brother, ordinary ancient women would never dare to do so. "

"That's why I said that the plot is messed up!" 7480 kept scratching his head.

"Then let's go back and talk about it." "Zhuang Li took off the hibiscus flower on his temples and put it on the tip of his nose, as if he was smelling it, as if he was kissing it lightly, and then handed it to the man.

"This is my thank you gift." "He said with a smile.

The man didn't reject this shabby gift.

He lowered his eyes to look at this tender flower, and then at the young boy's bright face, his eyes darkened again and again.

The fat man lowered his head and wiped his sweat silently. He never knew that his cousin was so blind.

Zhuang Xiaohui leaned against the wall of the car, staring at the night sky outside, with the words "Life without love" written all over her face. It's over, things just got worse!

When the carriage went to the back alley of Shangshu Mansion, Zhuang Xiaohui gathered up his courage and said, "This noble person, just send us here." The

man turned a deaf ear to her words, his eyes locked on Zhuang Li, and his tone was solemn: "Xiao Xiao You learned how to act prostitutes at a young age, and you are very promising." The

white fat man was sweating like rain.

Zhuang Li immediately sold his cousin: "He asked me to play on his birthday today, so I went. I usually don't like to play with this.

" I have no interest. I only like to eat, drink, and gamble on weekdays, and I never prostitute.

Zhuang Xiaohui nodded frantically.

The fat man was trembling with anger. Wow, these two dishonest guys sold him so easily! Just wait, he will never give them pocket money again!

However, as soon as this idea came to mind, the fat man regretted it again, and he thought about it: "Forget it, let's continue to give it, we are not short of this amount of money."

The man stared at the swirl of the white fat son, without reprimanding, but his eyes became sharper. This attitude is more terrifying than lashing out.

When Mr. Bai couldn't hold it any longer and wanted to kowtow to apologize, the main entrance of Zhuang's mansion arrived. The man sat in the car and didn't move. He just instructed: "Go and call Zhuang Ai.

" On the pilgrimage, he called the host out to greet him, which shows that the man's identity is extraordinary.

Zhuang Li probably guessed the identity of his lover.

Zhuang Xiaohui obviously knew the inside story, so she showed a desperate expression.

It's over, my brother may be beaten to death by my father this time! If I had known, she would not have gone out to save him!